Home
Posted By: Jericho Price check: 221 Fireball M700 - 06/22/20
Any idea what a NIB Remington 700 Classic in 221 Fireball will bring these days? Regards, Jericho
Depends. Have you checked comps on Gunbroker or other auction sites? That'll give you a rough idea, but it's a slow market for most stuff. Yours is a bit unusual, but also appeals to a smaller crowd I'd imagine. NIB with all original papers etc included would be a plus for collectors, but it might take a while to sell if you want top dollar.

My standard procedure is to list it for the minimum I'm willing to accept, for the longest period allowed, then wait.
I saw one sell that was Mint at a Gun Show for $645.00 in February No box, but like new.
Heck, I would give $645 for it...
I have seen 2 NIB sell at auction for $1200-1300.
The gun isnt mine, but I know the seller and he is asking $1300 for it. One person made him a good offer on it today and he is considering taking it. I didnt realize how hard these are to find.
I sold one I had a few years ago LNIB for $1100....FWIW

PennDog
I see the XP100 221FBs are going for high dollar now also
Dang, my wife bought me one years ago and I tucked it under the bed. When CZ came out with the 527 in .221, I pulled out the Remington and took to it my LGS and traded straight up for the CZ. It was a good trade for me. Those CZs can flat shoot!!!
© 24hourcampfire