Home
Posted By: andrews1958 Long Range Hunting Forum - 07/23/21
Is there anyone on 24CF a member on Long Range Hunting Forum site? I have tried to log in and it now says I am a scammer. I have been a member on this site for years with well over 200 posts along with a great selling and buying record. I have emailed the moderator 3 times with no response back.

I have found something I want to buy off of another member but can not get in touch with him as I can not log in.

If you are a member could you help me with getting in touch with the seller?

Thanks David
Posted By: TwoTrax Re: Long Range Hunting Forum - 07/23/21
I am a member there and I just logged in without any problem. What are you looking for?
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Long Range Hunting Forum - 07/23/21
Originally Posted by andrews1958
Is there anyone on 24CF a member on Long Range Hunting Forum site? I have tried to log in and it now says I am a scammer. I have been a member on this site for years with well over 200 posts along with a great selling and buying record. I have emailed the moderator 3 times with no response back.

I have found something I want to buy off of another member but can not get in touch with him as I can not log in.

Thanks David

Reboot your computer
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Long Range Hunting Forum - 07/23/21
Have you recently changed your browser or it’s settings, or do you use a VPN? Some sites detect VPNs and refuse access, and not always in a uniform fashion, I’ve found. My bank is one like that. Others, like Brownells, won’t let you in if your VPN IP address is overseas.
Posted By: pullit Re: Long Range Hunting Forum - 07/23/21
I'm a member and have had no issues.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Have you recently changed your browser or it’s settings, or do you use a VPN? Some sites detect VPNs and refuse access, and not always in a uniform fashion, I’ve found. My bank is one like that. Others, like Brownells, won’t let you in if your VPN IP address is overseas.

Probably this. I had the same issues with a VPN.
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by andrews1958

Thanks David

Reboot your computer

Message sent. Thanks
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Message Sent
Yeah, I just logged on as well. no problem
I’m a member and no issues for me either
I can log in but unable to post. It says I am a scammer
Originally Posted by TwoTrax
I am a member there and I just logged in without any problem. What are you looking for?

Message sent. Thanks
© 24hourcampfire