Home
Posted By: Tony_Soprano MP 2022 in the -stans - 08/22/21
So I’ve finally decided to do a MP hunt in Tajikistan, pencilled in for December ‘22 and my son says “I don’t think that’s a good idea.......” but if something major hits the fan that’ll definitely shut it down for a while.....
Posted By: MikeS Re: MP 2023 in the -stans - 08/22/21
A bucket list hunt for sure.
Posted By: Tony_Soprano Re: MP 2023 in the -stans - 08/23/21
I know it's a long way off but need to start making the 2022 vacation schedule. (I tried to correct the heading- should be 2022)

Actually, I was hoping to have some discussion about the elephant in the room.......Afghanistan.

My son says I shouldn't go. My PH and a couple of his clients I know (a really neat couple- she's a retired admiral and he a retired FBI agent) discussed this in Zim and they told him the same as well........

Posted By: bobmn Re: MP 2023 in the -stans - 08/26/21
Tony listen to the Admiral. But if you do go Global Rescue policy for sure. No telling for sure what the long term fall out from the fiasco in the country that almost did in Alexander the Great but it won't be an enhancement to the security of Americans travelling abroad in the near future.
Posted By: blairvt Re: MP 2023 in the -stans - 08/26/21
I'm in the Air Force and following this closely. I wouldn't go. I'll bite, what is a MP?
Posted By: pointer Re: MP 2023 in the -stans - 08/26/21
Originally Posted by blairvt
I'm in the Air Force and following this closely. I wouldn't go. I'll bite, what is a MP?
My guess is Marco Polo sheep. It's even out of the price range of my 'dream' hunts. wink
© 24hourcampfire