Home
Any gunwriter had a chance to evaluate this scope or the MOA FFP scope? Seems to be a variation of the 30 mm PRS model. I can't recall if Tract gives out scopes to writers/bloggers for pre-release reviews.

https://tractoptics.com/all-products/toric-uhd-30mm-2-5-15x44-ffp-mrad-mrad-hunting-rifle-scope

Thanks

Scott
Tag
Not a gun writer, but I can review it easy:

Way to heavy at 28.3 ounces.
Takes a lot of glass and metal to make a reliable 6 to 1 zoom 30mm dialing scope. Them what needs such won’t complain about the weight, I suspect, as long as it delivers.

I don’t need it, so won’t tote it around.
The Night Force SHV 4-14x50 F1 is 30 oz and cost more. I doubt weight is a consideration when comparing these type scopes, but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
The Night Force SHV 4-14x50 F1 is 30 oz and cost more. I doubt weight is a consideration when comparing these type scopes, but I could be wrong.

Exactly 💯 they are all heavy but the glass, rugged construction and utter reliability make desirable for many. Me included.
One of the interesting things about reliable "dialing scopes" is how many are made by Light Optical Works. Those I've tested considerably include Nightforces, SWFAs, Tract Torics, Weaver Super Slams and Zeiss Conquest V4s.
© 24hourcampfire