Home
Anybody out there have a point of contact for the old Remington Custom Shop?

I'd like to see if I could buy a couple of the leftover 7MS laminated stocks and forearm caps.
I read that Pacific Tool and Die was selling the custom shop's barreled actions last year. I never pursued it and don't know if they have the stocks too but it might be worth an email to them to see if they have what you're looking for..
All gone.
Originally Posted by Huntz
All gone.

You know that or you think that?
Sold last winter.There was a big list on The Long Range Forums and everything was scooped up.I got three actions with barrels but no bolts.
Originally Posted by Huntz
Sold last winter.There was a big list on The Long Range Forums and everything was scooped up.I got three actions with barrels but no bolts.

Oh well, a day late and a dollar short.
Jeff, I talked to a local dealer friend of mine tonite and asked him. He did a lot of business with Dakota Arms and the rem custom shop as Huntz says some was sold and after their ffl went down they couldn't sell the rest. He told me the rest was boxed and shipped to the new rem owners. Mb
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Jeff, I talked to a local dealer friend of mine tonite and asked him. He did a lot of business with Dakota Arms and the rem custom shop as Huntz says some was sold and after their ffl went down they couldn't sell the rest. He told me the rest was boxed and shipped to the new rem owners. Mb

I heard something similar to that, too.

I know that last year PT&G did have list of barreled actions for sale.
© 24hourcampfire