Home
We should have the books within a week or so. In meantime, Eileen has posted it on www.riflesandrecipes.com, so copies can be ordered now.

I'll also be contacting the Campfire members on the pre-publication list, because some don't visit "Ask The Gunwriters" very often.

Thanks,
John
I placed my order and received the confirmation email.
Order placed and confirmation e-mail received.
Speaking of Rifle loads that work. JB did an update with some newer powders for the 6.5 Creed in October issue of Handloader. Big thank you JB, used your load for the 120 ttsx and StaBall powder with both my Tikka t3 and my Browning hells canyon liked the load immediately. Normally do my own load work up but with the price of components and there scarcity these days you sure got me where I wanted to go dang inexpensively...mb
Magnum Bob,

Thanks!
Your welcome, just got off the phone with Eileen ordering my copy of loads that work. She is allways nice to talk to on the phone...mb
To everyone on The List:

For some reason my Private Message system isn't working. Rebooted a couple of times but it still refuses. Only was able to send out 6 notices, but will try again later...
No worries. Ordered up mine a few minutes ago. It's now in the queue.
Just ordered. I'm looking forward to it as always.

Todd
Received an email notification and ordered my copy a few moments ago. Can't wait to get a copy in my hands!
Outstanding! Just placed my order. Thanks JB
Thanks! Just put my order in.
Ordered shortly after you posted, John.
As usual it was a distinct pleasure to speak with Eileen.
Please pass along my thanks.
Just ordered mine - no need to PM me, John, but thanks just the same.
Rex
Got the same results. Placed the order and received the notice in my email. Done.
Ordered mine and got confirmation,thanks
Just got off the phone with Eileen to order my copy. Worth the price of admission just to banter with that delightful lady!
Ordered.
Put my order in just now.
I'm sure I'll learn something new from it.
Thanks for the email notice. Just ordered mine.
riflesandrecipes.com is asking for a coupon code. Is there one?
Originally Posted by eaglemountainman

Is it actually "asking," or just showing a coupon code space? That's what it does when I just checked it out.

The coupon code space normally applies to the sales Eileen runs a couple times a year.
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Originally Posted by eaglemountainman

Is it actually "asking," or just showing a coupon code space? That's what it does when I just checked it out.

The coupon code space normally applies to the sales Eileen runs a couple times a year.

Coupon code space. Thought I'd ask, in case there was one that I was not aware of. Thanks
Just ordered my copy
On order. Thanks for the heads up!
Got mine ordered!
John, got the notice from Eileen. Book has been ordered. Have you started on GG#5 yet?

Thanks
Order placed! Can’t wait to peruse the new edition!

Elk Country
Got a copy on order.
Originally Posted by Swede65
John, got the notice from Eileen. Book has been ordered. Have you started on GG#5 yet?

Thanks

Not yet! In fact am still trying to decide if there'll be one. But that often happens after finishing a book....
Ordered.
mD,

Ordered the book today after I got your reminder. Received the confirmation email. Thanks, looking forward to reading the loads and trying some of them.
Rest up, John. The packing and shipping are just ahead. laugh
Ordered, Thanks
John, not need to contact me. I just ordered.

Mike
ordered !
The order's been placed. Looking forward to this one.
I placed my order and received the confirmation email! Thanks!
These loads better work grin
Made the order. Got the confirmation. Looking forward to it!
Never got a confirmation email, but my credit card has been charged so I guess all is good.
Mrs. Lastround got mine ordered today.
Order placed and confirmed
Order placed.
Ordered online last night. Confirmation received. Looking forward to it and thanks for the pre-publication heads up.
Order placed and confirmed for this and Gun Gack 2.
I ordered mine this morning tu
Eileen took my order this morning. 😊
Ordered. Thank you, John.
Ordered. Thanks
Ordered and received the confirmation email. Thanks!
Ordered. Looking forward to reading. Thx
Ordered & confirmed. Many thanks.
All done ...........Ordered and waiting patiently.......Looking forward to reading as all of MD books have been excellent
John, thank you for the PM. I ordered this book and the Gun Gack book that includes 338 Fed loads. I have a feeling I will be ordering the whole set…
Ordered.

Thank you.
Ordered and confirmed.

Looking forward to this one bigly! Anything to smarten-up my reloading bench!
Originally Posted by Oskerspap12
All done ...........Ordered and waiting patiently.......Looking forward to reading as all of MD books have been excellent
Also waiting here - impatiently.
(I'm told it's a character flaw :D)
Thanks John your books are always a good read! Just received confirmation on my order.
Ordered.

Thanks,
Bruce
© 24hourcampfire