Home
In honor of my favorite Christmas movie, the reloading room got a bit of spirit added.

Good shootin' -Al

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I like it!! laugh
Now you are a leg up in reloading
It's a major award!
Frajeelay, it must be Italian.
The soft glow of electric sex
Very illuminating!

Must confess I admire the neatness and organization of your bench. Even a leg-lamp might get lost in the stuff covering mine....

John
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Very illuminating!

Must confess I admire the neatness and organization of your bench. Even a leg-lamp might get lost in the stuff covering mine....

John

After a big project, it can look like a SWAT team tossed a flash-bang grenade in there and shut the door! shocked

Good shootin' smile -Al
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Very illuminating!

I see what you did there.

Took me a moment, but then the light bulb turned on.
Too neat and orderly for a serious handloader. 😁
The bullet making area stays pretty clean. Fiberglass dust, carbon fiber dust and metal shavings can do nasty things to bullet dies. 6K jackets cleaned today, will get cores seated before Christmas.

Will relocate the Leg Lamp over here for some soft glow when seatin' cores. Appropriate music playing, of course. smile -Al

Impressive, Al. If I neatened up my operation like that the men in white coats would scoop me up in an instant.
Nice!
Al Nyhus: Nice touch!
One of the local restaurant lounges here in my S/W Montana town brings out a much larger size "leg lamp" every holiday season and plugs it in.
I have heard that people in this normally VERY law abiding community keep trying to steal it! So be careful.
Also do YOU have some of that "OCD" neat freak compulsion in ya?
Your loading bench makes mine look like the county dump.
Just funnin ya about the OCD - good for you on being squared away.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
funny, I was thinking the same thing....

Now we’re talking 😁
My neighbors Christmas decoration is a leg lamp in the window and a life size cutout of Ralphie in the bunny costume.
I'm not that obsessive about tidiness....it's more about time.

Taking 5 minutes to straighten up saves me 10 minutes looking for something! smile -Al
Clean up?

HERESY !!!!
Nice

I get the Christmas spirit when I flip to December on the Dillion calendar

Hank
Too neat and organized…….very strange
Mine tends to be more like Shrap’s than that OCD feller’s…
© 24hourcampfire