Home
Posted By: iambrb Sarco in court???? - 06/27/08
hey, what is up with Sarco and court?
I know that they have had some licensing issues, but wow - court? I called today and asked if they could sell firearms, and they said not yet, we go back to court on 7/18------????????????????????
Posted By: Stryker60 Re: Sarco in court???? - 06/27/08
http://www.dailyrecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080612/COMMUNITIES25/806120338/1229

I hope the link works. It's a New Jersey State Police thing. They don't want to renew SARCO's state license.

Stryker60
Posted By: Ruger 4570 Re: Sarco in court???? - 06/28/08
If I were SARCO, I'd get outa Joisey and move to a gun friendly state and screw Jersey out of a lot of Tax revenue.
Posted By: chris112 Re: Sarco in court???? - 06/28/08
"If I were SARCO, I'd get outa Joisey and move to a gun friendly state and screw Jersey out of a lot of Tax revenue."

Hopefully they will realize this and get out of there. This thread explains what has happened to their web site.
Posted By: DMB Re: Sarco in court???? - 06/28/08
This is a part of the National move to destroy all firearms, and dealers asscociated with guns.
Posted By: Oregon45 Re: Sarco in court???? - 06/28/08
Msybe. Then again, maybe SARCO was run by incompetents who let guns "disappear" out the back door. Fifty missing handguns--not milsurp Mausers or stripped receivers--is a problem. I don't like the ATF at all, but there is the slight chance that SARCO cut one too many corners.
Posted By: VAnimrod Re: Sarco in court???? - 06/28/08
Originally Posted by Ruger 4570
If I were SARCO, I'd get outa Joisey and move to a gun friendly state and screw Jersey out of a lot of Tax revenue.

Yep.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Sarco in court???? - 06/28/08
Originally Posted by Oregon45
Msybe. Then again, maybe SARCO was run by incompetents who let guns "disappear" out the back door. Fifty missing handguns--not milsurp Mausers or stripped receivers--is a problem. I don't like the ATF at all, but there is the slight chance that SARCO cut one too many corners.

I just don't trust the ATF. I have seen many instances reported where the 'evidence' against the dealer was shakey at best, and where mal intent was shown by the agents. These guys are the original 'jack booted thugs'.
© 24hourcampfire