Home
Please share 150 grain - 270 Win loads (only 150's please).

List Powder, powder charge (if you're comfortable doing so) bullet make, barrel length and speed.

Much appreciated!
This comment might result in some static, but more than likely, no one on this forum has access to secret loads for any cartridge, loads that are not published in one of the many loading manuals.

For loading data, I would go with the loading manuals, and not the internet. The manual publishers have pressure testing equipment and chronographs. Most people on this forum probably don't, concerning pressure testing equipment.

If you can't find the load in a manual, then it probably doesn't exist.
That's not what I asked...
Well I know you'd read this before but top loads using H4831 and the 150 grain Hornady,Speer and Noslers have always performed excellently for me. I used 57.5 grains mostly but have gone up a bit using Winchester cases in long throated rifles.
54 grains H4831SC, 150 Nosler BT, 24" Lilja, 2840 fps. This is a plinking load that I use after picking up a boat-load of .277 BT's a few years back. It is a mild load in my rifle that shoots well.
My wife and I have owned probably 10 .270's or so, and without exception among the most accurate loads was around 57.0 grains of H4831 or H4831sc and a 150, usually either a Hornady Spire Point or Nosler Partition. In fact one of the most accurate big game rifles I've ever owned was a Remington 700 ADL purchased in 1972, back when they had impressed checkering in a really shiny stock. But it would group 3 of the Hornadys into an inch--at 300 yards.

Muzzle velocity in various rifles has run from 2800 to 2950 or so, depending on barrel length and bullet.
Brad: Back in the bad old days I used to load 150 Partitions(screw machine) with the "old" O'Connor load of 58.5 H4831.Velocity was 2925-2950 or thereabouts.From one Goens custom with 22" Douglas barrel, it just broke 3000 fps.

I mighta been leaning on things just a hair with that one grin
I'll add my favorite 150gr. loads even though they aren't much different than what's been posted. I use two bullets mostly, 150gr. Nosler Partition when I'm hunting anything larger than deer. At other times I use the cheaper, and often more accurate 150gr. Sierra. I've been using 57grs. of H4831 for years. It's an odd .270 that will not be happy with that load combo.
Brad, the only 150 load I've ever put through the chronograph was 58-H4831SC-150PT. That one went 2781 in my 22" Pac-Nor. From the velocities listed above, I may need to look that one over again, maybe try some RL-22 if I ever find any of it again.
Brad
In my Remington Mtn rifle with 22 inch barrel, 58 grains of H 4831 gave me an average velocity of 2890 fps at an ambient temp of 90 degrees. Federal 215 primers, Hornady spire point.
57 grains of RL22 gave 2939 fps on the same day at 90 degrees, with the 215 primer and the Hornady Spire point.
Took a cow elk at 425 yards with that load, and bunches of deer with results that were totally satisfacory, at least to me.
I have data in my notes that 57 grains of H4831, 150 Interlock, 215 primers gave me 2700 fps in a different barrel.

Fred
Brad: 57.0gr. H-4831sc, 150 Hornady spirepoint flatbase or Barnes TSX 150, Fed. cases, Fed. 210 primers. Fps avg. is 2950 over the screens from 24" barrel. Rifle is a Sako Finnbear. Oh; the OAL is 3.275 with either bullet. Good luck. Rifletom
Not to be too redundant, but 57gr of H4831SC with a 150gr. Partition and a Fed 210M set up at 3.300" is just flat awesome. Short of big bear, you could empty the safe and not be lacking for much! That runs at 2885fps in my 24" Kimber. I have saved targets with MOA groups at 200 yards. 3.5-10x40 VXIII with Talley LW's to aid in pointing.
Guys please take this as an honest question and not criticism. I have consulted 4 different resources (Hogden, Nosler, Lee, and Hornady) and the MAX load I found listed for the 150g projectile and H-4831 was 55.7 grains. Aren�t you guys pushing the envelope a bit here? Are you all using more �traditional� loading data from the past which is stouter than today�s publications present? Even as such, have not powder burning rates changed�even lot to lot?

With no pressure testing equipment, my theory is to error on the side of caution in hand loading. I don�t go above book max, as an extra 100-200 fps does not make any difference in the real world. If I feel the need for speed; I go with a larger cartridge rather than hot-rod a smaller case. I look forward to your replies.
57 grs. of H-4831 and a 150 gr. speer. 2800 f.p.s.
I'm looking at my 6th ed. Hornady manual right now. The top charge shown with 150 grain bullets is 57.3 grains of H4831, and this includes use with the 150 gr. SST which eats powder capacity.

Of course it's not wrong to be careful, and top loads should be worked up with care.
Mac, two of my fav all time loads are 57 of R22 and with IMR 4350 I used to use 54 a heck of a lot.

As of late I've been running 7828 a bit with the 140's out of my new tube, when we get it up and running again I'll be trying 7828 with the 150's.

Dober
Thanks for all the responses gentlemen!

Seems like velocities, even with identical powder charges and barrel lengths are all over the map.

I've only had two 270's so my experience with the round is fairly limited compared to many here...

QUESTION: do you all think the 270 shows greater rifle to rifle variation than many other cartridges or is it right where other cartridges are in terms of velocity variation rifle to rifle?

Thanks
Originally Posted by djb
Guys please take this as an honest question and not criticism. I have consulted 4 different resources (Hogden, Nosler, Lee, and Hornady) and the MAX load I found listed for the 150g projectile and H-4831 was 55.7 grains. Aren�t you guys pushing the envelope a bit here? Are you all using more �traditional� loading data from the past which is stouter than today�s publications present? Even as such, have not powder burning rates changed�even lot to lot?

With no pressure testing equipment, my theory is to error on the side of caution in hand loading. I don�t go above book max, as an extra 100-200 fps does not make any difference in the real world. If I feel the need for speed; I go with a larger cartridge rather than hot-rod a smaller case. I look forward to your replies.

Most manuals list somewhere between 55-58 gr as max with H-4831 for somewhere between 2800-3000 fps. I seem to remember most manuals used to list 58-58.5 gr as max. I expect some of this is because 4831 changed, some of it is because bullets changed, and some of it is because the .270 is getting old. I have a Hodgdon pamphlet from the 90s that showed around 50k cup with 58 gr at close to 3000 fps and their website now shows 51k cup/ 55.7/2800. Not sure what changed. I do notice all of the loads listed were in the expected velocity range, so doesn't look too suspect to me. I'm always more suspect when I see higher than manual velocities listed justified by statements like ... I have no pressure signs and I can load my cases a bunch of times a primer pockets are tight.

Lou
I have been developing loads over a chronograph for quite a long time and done so with enough same cartridges but varying rifles/tubes to have an opinion though no experience with the 270, which I realize is what you have asked.
Anyways seeing the data posted throughout the thread surprises me none and is about what I would expect. I think it is mostly a matter of chamber and bore tolerances affecting pressure. Might add any differing barrel lengths can affect results as well.
I'll also add that contrary to conventional wisdom I more often than not find custom tubes shooting same loads slower than the factory tube they replaced. I chalk that up to smoothness and consistent tolerances making for a smooth pressure curve. FWIW.
I don't know this for a fact, but I think a lot of the data in the older manuals is from the surplus 4831 that Hodgdon used to sell.

I remember buying a 50 pound keg of it back in the 60s, and I still have about a pound of it left.

Not sure again, but I think this was before Hodgdon started making it (or having it made), and before Dupont brought it out as IMR4831.

I am also not sure how the burning rates of the three would compare, but I doubt they would be the same.

New data in the loading manuals might vary from a little bit to a lot from the data used with the surplus powder.

This is not an answer to the original question. I am just including it as something to keep in mind when comparing new and old data and new and old 4831.
I had an old Winchester Model 70 with a 24" barrel that I used to shoot 54gr H4831sc and 150gr Partitions at 2790. That load was the most accurate load in any rifle I have ever owned, twice I shot 3 shot groups at 300 yards under .5, normally it would shoot under or right at an inch at 300. I could quite regularly shoot .5 groups at 100 yards with that load. I never hunted with that load as a primary, it was just a back up rifle on a couple of Elk hunts. I sold that rifle thinking that it was just too heavy for a .270win. I could have restocked it lighter (I am such an idiot).

When I was younger I nearly blew case heads looking for top velocity, now that I am older and I hope wiser, I want top accuracy but hope for decent velocity.
Originally Posted by Brad
QUESTION: do you all think the 270 shows greater rifle to rifle variation than many other cartridges or is it right where other cartridges are in terms of velocity variation rifle to rifle?

Thanks

Mac,

My personal experience is that is of no difference than other rounds. You know my feelings on the whole fast barrel slow barrel deal and I feel that you'll find this with the 270 as well as others.

Exampel a bud of mines Ti .270 with a 22" tube ran under 2800 with a load that did 3K with my 23" tubed gun (and we both know that they 1" wasn't the big diff). It was with a 140 Accu for what that was worth.

As well, that rig with 57 of R22 would run a 150 Nozler day in and day out a skosh below 3K (close enough to call it 3K).

And, youi'll recall how my 308's have run against yours and others as well.

Call me tomorrow if you have time and we can cuss and discuss it then. I'll be on the road home dealing with the snow storm...grin

Dober
Originally Posted by djb
Are you all using more �traditional� loading data from the past which is stouter than today�s publications present?

djb: Yes...since it has been years since I have loaded a 150 in the 270, I have not really looked at recent data,because I don't use the 150 anymore.The H4831 I refered to is the "old" stuff that O'Connor and those guys used,which I have always believed to be "slower" than present day 4831.

I agree with you that getting a bigger case is the way to get more velocity,but around 2900 fps is the "normal" velocity level for a 270 Winchester with a 150 gr bullet.That has been true for years now. Some barrels may take a grain or so more powder to get there,and this is not really unusual.
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by djb
Are you all using more �traditional� loading data from the past which is stouter than today�s publications present?

djb: I have not really looked at recent data,because I don't use the 150 anymore.

I'm curious as to what bullet weight you now use. I have been working with my new 270 FN Model 70 for the last few months as a backpack elk rifle. I fell in love with this rifle although I would have preferred a 30�06. I have settled on 54.5 grains H4381sc and the 150 Partition as my load. I have no idea as to the velocity, but 3 shot groups go from .75 to just over an inch consistently.

Thank you. I appreciate all the civil replies to my question.
djb: I have used only the 130 gr for years,simply because it works well and I see no reason to change.I think the type bullet construction you use is more important than 10-20 gr difference in bullet weight.So,rather than go to 150's,I use a tougher 130 and call it good.
Originally Posted by Lou_270
I have a Hodgdon pamphlet from the 90s that showed around 50k cup with 58 gr at close to 3000 fps and their website now shows 51k cup/ 55.7/2800. Not sure what changed. Lou

Could be corporate lawyers desiring and advising clients to have a thick safety cushion when dealing with consumers.

In the mid 1970's I ran 58.0/H4831 with 150 partitions, 200 CCI primers in a 24" Sako L61.
Also 130 Speer Hotcor flat base with 60.0/H4831 both loads would put 5 shots in about 2 1/2" groups at 200 yards with a fixed 4x Leupy.

When we started getting what Hodgon labeled as "Newly Manufactured" H4831 my buddies and I ran the same loads and couldn't tell any difference. In regards to primers and cases, we would trim the .270 cases each time we reloaded, and the primer pockets were only beginning to flatten, like some factory loads. The cases were full as in a crushed fit, couldn't hear any powder from shaking.
With the 3 bullets that we tested with my dad's Remington 721 (24 inch barrel) here were our best loads. MV is average of 15 shots 15 feet from muzzle, accuracy is average of 5 3 shot groups.

1. 150g NP, 58g H4831, 2937 fps, 0.787 inches
2. 150g Woodleigh, 63g Magnum, 2886 fps, 0.656 inches
3. 150g TSX, 56g 7828, 3081 fps, 0.344 inches

Dad ultimately went with the Woodleigh, due to the size of the whole and penetration. Used it a while, but went back to the 150g NP last year with good performance on the Kentucky whitetail that he used it on.

Thanks

Brad: No; I think it's pretty predictable.I've loaded for a lot of them and like any other cartridge,you are going to get variations mostly due to bore and groove diameters,throat/leade dimensions, etc. But there is nothing inherent about the cartridge that makes it more prone to these variations thany other of similar capacity.For example the Douglas barrels I have owned tend to be faster with the same loads than the Kriegers ,which in turn, behave a lot like M70 barrels.

There are a LOT of 270's out there; even though chambered the same,barrels vary in certain material ways.Also,some 270 shooters are willing to load hotter than others,which will effect velocity as well. I have found the cartridge very easy to load for and generally very accurate. This latest FN 270 is a perfect example; load development was done in one or two range sessions.I used 61-H4831-130 Sierra and 130 Nosler Partition.
I have not chronographed it yet,but would bet velocity is at or a bit under 3100.The Swift Aframe shot well also with 60.5,and I know the Swift is a bit faster with that charge.I have chronographed these loads in so many 270's I've lost count,so don't much worry about it.....and with those bullets, I don't need anything else smile

Tagged.
Old thread, but I will add. My boat paddle Ruger has never liked 150's, till I stuffed it with Magpro and a magnum primer. 58-60 grains in a WW case, Sierra BT, and a 215M or WLRM took it from 2 1/2" groups to sub MOA. Accurate list 59-61 as max depending on bullet, I stay one or two shy with the mag primers.
Brad I have had the best luck with either H4831SC or Magnum with 150's usually the NPT. I use Fed 210 with 4831 and Fed 215 primers with Magnum. The 150 is my favorite bullet in the 270. Velocities around 2850 shoot best out of my CLR with 24" barrel.
This is a nearly 5 year old thread and now it's given me an itch to own another 270... something I'll just have to resist!

Can't give my friend Dober that much satisfaction... laugh
The 84L is still doing work on whitetails. Zero for two on DIY elk, but I'm sure it will keep trying.
This is a nearly 5 year old thread and now it's given me an itch to own another 270... something I'll just have to resist!

Can't give my friend Dober that much satisfaction... laugh

We'd all have more satisfaction around here if you could convince Dober to get back on and post again. I miss his insights.
I sold my 270 Win. To a young fella who wanted to start hunting. He really liked my rifle, so I sold it to him.

Now, I feel the need to have another. This time, maybe a Kimber 84L.

Time well tell.
I had the Kimber MT 84L. Outdoor Ag (above) bought it from me. It accounted for 2 elk while I had it, and now has found new life mowing down whitetails laugh

To me, the 270's the best of the 84L's.

I wish I hadn't sold it!
Brad, thanks for your thoughts.

I also think the 270 in the 84L is the way to go, if you wanted a lightweight rifle that is durable.

Brad,

There's always another rifle that's going to change a rifle loony's life.
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Brad,

There's always another rifle that's going to change a rifle loony's life.

So I've heard grin
I tinkered with a 270 early this fall. I didn't shoot anything with it -- I committed my deer season to a 338 Federal simply because I'd never used it in the past on game.

Back to the 270...I loaded everything from the 85 grain TSX's to 150 Partitions. I enjoyed messing with it again. I started hunting with a 270 in 1983 and used one exclusively for about 20 years. I got bored with it and moved on.

New bullets nudged me enough to get the urge back. I see me spending bunches of time in 2015 loading .277 bullets, but my goal is to do so in three different cases....

...and one of my goals is to develop a load in a fast twist 270 Win. with the 150 LRAB.

If your want some spice in your life, try the 160gn Partition and go chase an elk.
SAS,
I am with you. I started using a 270 back in 1980. It was all I had through the 90's, went looney the first 1/10 of this century and am slowly losing my looneyism.

I have played with 85gr TSX's up through 180gr Woodleigh's, varmints through elk. I have loaded it reduced to full throttle and everything in between.

I am also going to work up some loads with the 150gr LRAB this coming year also. But I am waiting for a rifle to come back from getting a new barrel. 30-06 to 30-06 improved. grin
55.5 grains of H4831sc and 150 Hornady Interlock out of 23.6" barrel. .010 off of lands.
I had the Kimber MT 84L. Outdoor Ag (above) bought it from me. It accounted for 2 elk while I had it, and now has found new life mowing down whitetails laugh

To me, the 270's the best of the 84L's.

I wish I hadn't sold it!

Brad, the new Scheels in Billings just happens to have a Montana in .270. Just thought you should know.
IMR 7828ssc has given me the best combination of accuracy and velocity.
Originally Posted by Dave93

Brad, the new Scheels in Billings just happens to have a Montana in .270. Just thought you should know.

Thanks... I think.
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Brad: Back in the bad old days I used to load 150 Partitions(screw machine) with the "old" O'Connor load of 58.5 H4831.Velocity was 2925-2950 or thereabouts.From one Goens custom with 22" Douglas barrel, it just broke 3000 fps.

I mighta been leaning on things just a hair with that one grin

Brad, in the mid-eighties, I used this load (except 59 grains) and when I finally obtained a Chrony somewhere in there I was at 2980 fps. This was from a 22" barrel, stock Rem BDL and probably some over-exuberance.

Edited to add: I also used the 160-grain Part and reached 2850 out of the same rifle. That is an oft over-looked bullet in the 270. It flys pretty flat in spite of that semi-spritzer profile.
George, going back through my 270 notes (I've had 4 of them and am likely getting ready to build another) I found I generally went with 58.0 H4831sc with 150's for an average speed around 2,850 from a 22" barrel. My last Kimber Montana preferred Dober's H4350 load with 150's.

Here are two elk ("where they fell") that dropped to that rifle. A big cow with a 150 Ballistic Tip, and a 10 year old bull to a 150 Partition:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Building a 270 does not sound like a bad idea at all!
I have a 1996 M70 Classic Stainless action... feeling the need for a 1-10" 270 fWT barrel for it, probably DOuglas. A McMillan Hunters Edge, Talley X-Low Lwt's (have those), 6x36LR Leupold, (have it) PT&G Aluminum Bottom Metal (have it)... should work!

Likely 7.5lbs all-up.
Brad, that sounds like a very good hunting rifle.

I call dibs....grin

That or a MT in 270.

Thinking 6x with dots as well.

140 Accubonds with H4831sc don't suck!
Don't you guys know the .270 was cancelled by Winchester on January 1, 2000 because it's so antiquated? You just think various companies are still making rifles, ammo and components, because there's such a backlog of unsold .270 stuff there's still plenty for sale.
JB, you will love this.

I couldn't find any 140 AB's on the internet.

Walked into our one little store here in town this week(great store BTW, Hi-Line Sports...) and they had 3-4 boxes of 270 cal bullets, 1 was the magic 140's!
Holy smoke! Is Hi-Line the store near Waterhole #3?

I've often found stuff in smaller town Montana sporting goods that was unobtainium on the magical Internet. I also know where there's some 6.5 140 AccuBonds for sale. I even left two boxes on the shelf, since I have plenty, and yesterday they were still there. Good price too.
When it gets bad... really bad, Montana may likely be the last place on earth that has 270 componants.

And, of course, 22-250 brass...
Yep. As a matter of fact one of those small local stores around here has 130-grain Hornady Interlock Spire Points, another "ordinary" bullet that has never failed me or Eileen on dozens of pronghorns and deer. I left some there, too, because I have enough for the foreseeable future.

The same store even had 200 Winchester .270 cases until a couple months ago, when some local guy bought 'em all.
Water Hole #2 is the place JB, across the street from the Western National Bank.

Obviously been a while, but yeah, I've been in Hi-Line a number of times. Good little store, as you said.
I know some dudes that frequent Waterhole and they always ask if I've heard of this guy named JB......grin
You know, I can't recall ever being in the Waterhole. Maybe I should try it some time, say a nice evening during the Stampede?
I have a 1996 M70 Classic Stainless action... feeling the need for a 1-10" 270 fWT barrel for it, probably DOuglas. A McMillan Hunters Edge, Talley X-Low Lwt's (have those), 6x36LR Leupold, (have it) PT&G Aluminum Bottom Metal (have it)... should work!

Likely 7.5lbs all-up.

I know SamO called dibs but I would gladly save you the build grief and take that action off your hands. This would also keep you off the poobah fart list and such. cool
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
You know, I can't recall ever being in the Waterhole. Maybe I should try it some time, say a nice evening during the Stampede?

Midnight and you should be good to go!
Originally Posted by CRS

Likely 7.5lbs all-up.

I know SamO called dibs but I would gladly save you the build grief and take that action off your hands. This would also keep you off the poobah fart list and such. cool

Well okay, I want an 84L anyway.....grin
LOL.

Gotta say though, I'm struggling to understand how one of the most uniquely and purely American Cartridge is "gay"... guess it takes one to know one.
Samo aside, I do prefer the 84M to the 84L action...
SamO out,
Brad prefers an 84M....
I am liking the way this is going. grin

I would even take PT&G bottom metal off your hands.
Brad, I think the 270 is only 'considered' gay because everyone already knows how sweet it is and is just joking around.

ANYTHING metric is way more fuuckin' gay....grin

The 270 is pretty much is the best cartridge ever devised.

I feel sorry for anyone who thinks otherwise.
Well Samo, I can't add anything to what you've said so perfectly.

Somewhere around here I've got one of Dober's bumper stickers from back in the day... "If ya ain't got a 270 ya ain't got [bleep]."
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Brad, I think the 270 is only 'considered' gay because everyone already knows how sweet it is and is just joking around.

PLUS 100%
Anybody try 7828 with the 150 grain pills, if so how did it work. Found a bunch on the shelf at my friends gun shop. 4-6# of regular cut and 1# of SSC.

Agreed!

Well Samo, I can't add anything to what you've said so perfectly.

Somewhere around here I've got one of Dober's bumper stickers from back in the day... "If ya ain't got a 270 ya ain't got [bleep]."

Brad,
If you have some of those bumper stickers made, I'm in for a couple!

Billy
Can I get an amen?!

grin
H4831sc is the best part.

I am sold on that stuff.
Billy, I think I should do that!

I am sold on that stuff.

"Magic Powder", right Sam?
I don't know about magic, but I have not found anything better.
Can I get an amen?!

grin

[video:youtube]ZG0faW-LRZU[/video]

I am sold on that stuff.

"Magic Powder", right Sam?

I know it's good stuff in a 270 Win.
Brad, here's a load I'll be trying out soon.

Nosler 150 gr Partition
Reloder 26
Fed 210

60.8 grains for 3,022

http://www.alliantpowder.com/reload...ight=150&shellid=63&bulletid=367

My local hardware store finally got the .270Win. ammo I ordered awhile back. My '57 Featherweight is itching to get out to the range.

[Linked Image]
Oh and their reloading aisle had some of these new bullets - thought I'd try a box with some H4831SC. Kinda spendy though. They better work.

[Linked Image]
lol, good stuff there Joe.

Aside, I always get a kick when someone uses the well-worn phrase, "with today's great bullets," when talking about a smaller cartridge working well on bigger, big game... as if the Nolser Partition hadn't been invented in 1948.
Originally Posted by SU35
Brad, here's a load I'll be trying out soon.

Nosler 150 gr Partition
Reloder 26
Fed 210

60.8 grains for 3,022

http://www.alliantpowder.com/reload...ight=150&shellid=63&bulletid=367

Interesting Bob. Thanks for the head's up, that's a new one to me. Will say however, 2,850 suits me fine.
56.0 grs of H-4831,CCI 250 mag primer,150 gr Nosler Partition,it's getting 2879 fps from a 22" barrel.
LOL.

Gotta say though, I'm struggling to understand how one of the most uniquely and purely American Cartridge is "gay"... guess it takes one to know one.

Brad, I don't have one now and have pretty much pared down the safe contents commensurate with my philosophy of not leaving this globe with a pile of stuff my wife must deal with. I'm a "niche but overlap" guy - I see a specific application for each piece I have with some overlap to another above or below the primary.

That said, I am fond of the 270. When younger I was always one to try the next thing, the next drainage, the next cartridge and generally go bigger. I had the 270 in those years and if there is a better all-purpose small to medium big game cartridge I don't know what it'd be. And now as with most of them, it's even better with the designer bullets, better barrels, etc.

That Rem BDL in 270 became a 7mm RM, a 300 Win Mag, a 338, and a 340 B - I finally stopped there with that rifle. Though in various forms that platform did account for serious amounts of ungulate protein over the years.

But in truth, if I were to build one last time, a lightweight, svelte, all-purpose and well-balanced rifle/cartridge combination, the 270 would be in the top three I would consider.
Brad, I haven't read through your entire thread and hope I not being a wet blanket in suggesting plain old Rem, 150 Core-lokts in the factory loads or as a component. They shoot very well out of my ancient M70 and kill stuff dead when applied correctly.

Shot .277 150 & 160 Partitions for many years and they're undoubtably the gold standard for many of us but the Core-Lokts just work with boring efficiency.
Oh boy. Should be a great Christmas! Can't wait to open the box......

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Oh and their reloading aisle had some of these new bullets - thought I'd try a box with some H4831SC. Kinda spendy though. They better work.

[Linked Image]

Not sure how you could afford those.
© 24hourcampfire