Home
Posted By: iambrb Lone Wolf Rifle stocks??? - 06/21/11
I tried to access Lone Wolf, as i was shopping for a synthetic lightweight gunstock, and the site would not come up???
Posted By: VAnimrod Re: Lone Wolf Rifle stocks??? - 06/21/11
Bansner.... wink
Posted By: nsaqam Re: Lone Wolf Rifle stocks??? - 06/21/11
Came up just fine for me Bruce.
Posted By: Woodhits Re: Lone Wolf Rifle stocks??? - 06/21/11
Spoke to them last week, all is well.
Posted By: djs Re: Lone Wolf Rifle stocks??? - 06/22/11
Came up for me at: http://www.lonewolfriflestocks.com/
Nice stocks>

ddj
I have a Lone Wolf Summit on a Rem Model 7 in .223 being converted to .22 204 as we speak.

Really light and almost skeletonized. Good quality, not cheap.

DF
Posted By: ikesdad Re: Lone Wolf Rifle stocks??? - 06/22/11
Not working here either.

I've had one, it was very nice quality wise.
Just checked their site. The Lone Wolf Summit XL that I have, reportedly, finishes out at 15 oz. I never weighed mine, but that seems right. I don't know where one would find a quality hunting stock lighter than that.

DF
Posted By: bwinters Re: Lone Wolf Rifle stocks??? - 06/22/11
What kind of prices do they charge for various models?
Posted By: deg967 Re: Lone Wolf Rifle stocks??? - 06/22/11
I called them a few months ago to check about a stock for my Model 70...they pretty much insisted on sending the barreled action to them so they could "build a stock around my rifle". Which sounds great and all...but it was going to run me just over $800.00...I am too damn poor
Posted By: solrac13 Re: Lone Wolf Rifle stocks??? - 06/23/11
I had the Summit (15 oz.) built for my 700 mountain rifle in 2009. The stock with their "master class" bedding plus shipping ran $687 . Super lightweight. Love the slim feel of the pistol grip and forearm. Only complaint, the barrel channel is spacey. It could easily accumulate dirt, seed, etc.
I have 2, great stocks! Actually prefer them over McMillan
Posted By: jetbrook Re: Lone Wolf Rifle stocks??? - 06/23/11
I have 5 of there stocks and one rifle there now being stocked. Lone Wolf did sell out but the owner Bob Culbertson is staying on for a year. I have had no problems with there stocks and service has always been top notch. I hope it stays that way.
I found there grip to be slender as well and very open. I like them.

ddj
Posted By: bwinters Re: Lone Wolf Rifle stocks??? - 06/23/11
Originally Posted by deg967
I called them a few months ago to check about a stock for my Model 70...they pretty much insisted on sending the barreled action to them so they could "build a stock around my rifle". Which sounds great and all...but it was going to run me just over $800.00...I am too damn poor

shocked Wowza. I wouldn't consider myself poor but I ain't going there..............
© 24hourcampfire