Home
But the wife won't let me open until Christmas.

The package is literally staring at me from the kitchen counter.
Oh man!

You could always order another set, for pre-reading and backup....
The only thing better than giving them at Christmas is receiving them.

Bought my copies of both books myself, and have given, or plan to give five more copies to friends.

Can't go wrong if they are hunters.

Steve
I'm waiting on mine to show up. Threw the wife out about a year ago, so I'll read on arrival. smile
HA!

One thing we have heard, from several customers, is that they've loaned one of our books (usually Obsessions Of A Rifle Loony or Slice Of The Wild) to somebody--and never got it back. So they're ordering another copy. One guy just ordered Slice for the 3rd time....
7x57 Steve gave me "Obsessions of a Rifle Looney" after we spent a few days together in a BC camp chasing bears last spring! Great gift Steve, and great book John!

Then my wife gave me "Born to Hunt" for my 59th birthday a month ago! Another great read.

When is the next one coming out?

Kurt
John, next time I'm going to ask that you put a duplicate envelope in the mail so I can open, enjoy, and repackage to be enjoyed later.

She's killing me. She's pregnant too, so it's not like she would be very forgiving if I broke the rules...
Got them before I headed out. My 13 yr old son advised that he is reading "Born to Hunt" on his bus rides to/from school and enjoying it.
Tony,

Thanks for the report. I always hope that my stories are readnable to teenagers, partly because I started reading hunting stories when I was that age.
Just finished reading Born to Hunt compliments of 7x57Steve who very nicely bought copies for Isaac and myself. Very nice collection and it's easy to bury oneself in it and look forward to next year.
© 24hourcampfire