Home
We've had some requests for more subdued, solid colors for our hats. We just got in our first batch, and have decided to call them "Cape Buffalo" and "Twilight Tundra." (L.L. Bean would probably call them "slate" and "olive," but we're riflesandrecipes.com not L.L. Bean.)

The price is the usual $20, which also as usual includes shipping in the U.S. They're not on the website yet, but Eileen will be posting a photo on our Facebook page tomorrow:
facebook.com/DeepCreekPress.

How do we purchase them?
Through our website, www.riflesandrecipes.com.

You can either use a credit card through the site--which, by the way does NOT require a PayPal account. PayPal shows up during the transation because they handle our credit card stuff.

Or, as the website states, you can call 406-521-0273 and use your credit card, or mail a check or money order to Deep Creek Press, PO Box 579, Townsend, MT 59644-0579.

We even take cash. In fact, that's the easiest way for our Canadian customers to order without using a credit card. Our bank charges $30 to process a check or money order, and since we visit Canada frequently, we take Canadian money on a 1-to-1 basis, though we have to add a little extra for shipping.

I saw your caps on FB, they look really nice.
Got any in 'Manatee Gray', for the 'full-figured' gals?
Do you have any in 63 yr old grey? My kids won't let me buy any that don't match my hair, they are almost all girls that want new rifles.
Went to order one, but the 'subdued colors' don't seem to be an option on the page it landed on.
Just order any color hat off riflesandrecipes.com, then mark whichever new color you want in the options box provided. (The new hat colors will be listed on the site in a few days.)

Or call Eileen @ 406-521-0273.
Well, Now you have me thinking about a second hat! Grumble.
Sounds like I need a new hat, I'll be on RLN early next week
MC
Just got an email from Eileen where she guaranteed that if I wore the subdued color hat that I would shoot a gigantic black bear on my hunt this Spring.

Gotta love a hat that does that for a guy.

Remember, you heard it here first.

Now go out and turn your hunting luck into all good luck, and buy the hat.

You owe it to yourself.

Steve
Got both in yesterdays mail. Thanks
Are they big enough to fit a pumpkinhead?
Apparently quite a few people had been waiting for this option. Eileen had to order more of the Twilight Tundra (olive) hats yesterday.
Got my new subdued color(khaki) hat today.

I think it is a great looking hat, and I especially like the subdued color.

And I'm a subdued kind of guy.

I bet they sell a bunch of them.

Steve
© 24hourcampfire