Home
Today my Grandson came for further indoctrinating into reloading.

It was highly successful but with other failures with those full blown fluster clucks unappalled.

We tried Lyman Turb top dies to see three sets interspersed with the RCBS dies.

Originally Posted by William_E_Tibbe

It was highly successful but with other failures with those full blown fluster clucks unappalled.

Kawi?
Beer.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Beer.

Agreed.
Wife got her hair "done" thursday. What you think? eek

[Linked Image]
Like it.

Really I do,not just saying that to be nice either.
First my Lyman 2 die set peeled back the brass neck on a 25-06 cartridge. NEVER before.

Second the other die crushed back the shoulder and wrinkled the shoulder, neck case.

Third the die sets were combined Lyman, and RCBS in three calibers -,.25-06, 30-06 and .338 Winchester Magnum. These are two, three and four die sets combined.

Have you seen this debacle?

An input from similar experience ?>?
You're grandson is lucky to have you and to be able to learn from a master.
This would be better if it were in the reloading forum under "big game rifles."
Maybe you two can work thru how to adjust a die together..Tricky buggers they are.

Or on democratic underground in the second amendment abolishionist section.
Originally Posted by mog75

Or on democratic underground in the second amendment abolishionist section.
Exactly!
Originally Posted by rosco1
Maybe you two can work thru how to adjust a die together..Tricky buggers they are.

Roscoe:

Spot on Good Buddy. You put your finger in it succinctly.

I feel so much better.

He's coming next Sunday for follow up and I am absolutely confident that your advice resolved all issues

Bill .

C-mon Guys come to the aid of a fellow = please !

Step 1: read the instructions that come with the dies.

If you can't get it after that, buy factory ammo and call it good. You're too dense to be assembling miniature explosive devices.
Has to be something stronger than beer. Like the hair btw.

Is that some weird Northeastern form of an Ebonics-like dialect ?

Were you rolling around on the floor in a visionary fit, handling a venomous snake when that dialogue spilled forth ?

Tell me your not sniffing glue.

Request an translation into American English.

GTC

No, nothing like it.

If I had a similar experience, I'd sell my reloading equipment and take up crocheting.

No, wait, crocheting involves sharp implements.....
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Step 1: read the instructions that come with the dies.

This ^^.

Also, my experience leads me to believe those "cheap" Lee dies = Mo betta. wink

AND Mr Lee wrote a very nice reloading manual explaining a whole bunch of stuff. If not mistaken, there's a boatload of other books and for those who no longer like to read.......

youtube.

Sheeesh.

Geno
Beer.

Agreed.

[Linked Image]

mog, what I think doesn't matter,

Is she happy,

You know old saying.. Happy Wife.... etc.

Geno

PS, nothing wrong with it in my eyes,
First my Lyman 2 die set peeled back the brass neck on a 25-06 cartridge. NEVER before.

Second the other die crushed back the shoulder and wrinkled the shoulder, neck case.

did something similar the very first time i reloaded....took me bout a minute or two to find my [bleep] up because of the nice instructions that came with the dies.....if your totally lost i would suggest just stopping cause what you have going on is a more or less a controled explosion going off inches from your face and phug ups have lead to deaths.....have book around here on handloading that dedicated several pages of pictures to why its a very bad idea to phug up.....
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Beer.

Agreed.

[Linked Image]

mog, what I think doesn't matter,

Is she happy,

You know old saying.. Happy Wife.... etc.

Geno

PS, nothing wrong with it in my eyes,

She's happy with it, so I'm glad she did it. She showed me about 20 pictures and let me scratch off half of them. It could've been bad😃
Originally Posted by Steelhead

We really do need a sarcasm icon.

Did you coat the inside of your dies with your new sniper lube?
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Will any of these do? ( I don't know how to pull themout to post here)

http://www.12fotoartis.com/sheldon-cooper-sarcasm-meme.html

Geno

Will any of these do? ( I don't know how to pull themout to post here)

http://www.12fotoartis.com/sheldon-cooper-sarcasm-meme.html

Geno

Geno,

I think this meme applies to someone on this thread:

[Linked Image]
Ya think? wink

mebbee so.

Geno

........ on another website.
Huh, who would have guessed that the Spring Valley, NY fraud would fail yet again, and this time in front of his NJ grandson who just happened to come up for the weekend?

All WET is a continual comedy of errors and a complete fraud.
Thanks Guys"

It's just hysterical. I can't stop laughing. You are leg slappers. I know you are all good sports, wink wink.

So here's the deal. Part two, stage one. *( And I ain't funning ).

I have quite a collection of dies over 50 years, numerous calibers, pistol and rifle.

Cases come in a variety of shapes, straight wall, bottleneck/shoulder, tapered wall, rimmed, rimles, belted rebated.

Some dies are 2 set, some 3 set, some 4 set, some universal. But to focus lets just stick to .25-05 Neidner Wildcat *( Later re-named .25-06 Remington. . 30-06 Springfield, the old original, and .338 Winchester Magnum.

Primary dies are Lyman and RCBS with some small part from others. Things change over 50 years. I'm wondering is my old dies are maybe still good but possibly something better around.

Little pesky problems that came to the forefront were that my neck expander didn't seem to expand like before. I had a hard time putting a bullet in to seat it? Once seated the crimp was a bit dicey and difficult to adjust properly. I dimpled one shoulder which normally is due to excess lube but I only swiped on a little bit with a cotton swab?

I'm wondering if I should maybe retire some of my dies and buy new ??

What dies do you buy?

Do you use 2 die set, 3 die set, 4 die set or other?

Is the micrometer bullet seating die worth the money?

Some sizing dies have the tungsten ring and do not require lube. Are they worth it.

What else is new and modern if I decide to trash the old stuff and start over new ?

I cut my teeth on Lyman. They work for me. The finish isn't as spoofy and smooth as some others like RCBS but is there really a quality/performance difference ?

Thanks for any help.
[Linked Image]
RCBS, Redding, and Hornady have always worked for me. No retard involved though.
Forget the crimping, it's not needed.
RCBS, Redding, and Hornady have always worked for me. No retard involved though.

Yep. Even had success with Lee, Lyman, and Pacific as well. Still no Spring Valley, NY fraud involved, though.
It'll get REAL interesting when (and IF) he sets up a chronograph to verify his wildazzed excursion into internal / exterior balistics.

GTC
I just hope he doesn't let anyone else shoot his handloads (especially a kid) until he gets his act together.
Hey Friends:

Just got off the phone with Lyman and RCBS.

Liked what I heard but didn't like my situation. They were obviously mystified by some of my dies !!!!!!!!!!!

So I've made my decision. I'm trashing all old dies and ordering new.

We went over the procedures carefully and both said theirs are 2 stage dies. That is certainly not what I have.

Any constructive recommendations are welcome.

*( The dysfunctional clown losers are also welcome ).
Hey Friends:

Liked what I heard but didn't like my situation. They were obviously mystified by some of my dies !!!!!!!!!!!

We went over the procedures carefully and both said theirs are 2 stage dies. That is certainly not what I have.

Yeah, it's the fault of the dies that you're a fraud and a buffoon.

You continue to have no class and no integrity at all; had you either, you'd have honored your own promises to leave.

God help your grandson; he's going to need it.
Originally Posted by Pappy348

........ on another website.
Or whichever planet wet is on right now. eek
Hey Friends:

This "dysfunctional clown loser" suggests you buy factory ammo. Win-win situation for you and your grandson.
Great input friends:

That really goes to the main issue of resolving the issues.I'm so grateful for your wisdom and expertise.

Really a class act that the vast majority of Good Guys here can appreciate.

I'm coming to the conclusion that the site owners keep you dysfunctional clowns around as Court Jesters for entertainment.

But your schstick is becoming time worn. Second reruns already. The same old, same old. Once you have proven that you don't have both oars in the water it really isn't necessary to prove it again.

Guess what. I'm trashing my old dies and ordering the FULL complement of the latest this week - just because I can and just because I want to and just because my Grandson deserves the best.

If you missed your opportunity to respond to my appeals for recommendations and opinions that means that I will go with the best.
Great input friends:

That really goes to the main issue of resolving the issues.I'm so grateful for your wisdom and expertise.

I'm coming to the conclusion that the site owners keep you dysfunctional clowns around as Court Jesters for entertainment.

But your schstick is becoming time worn. Second reruns already. The same old, same old. Once you have proven that you don't have both oars in the water it really isn't necessary to prove it again.

Guess what. I'm trashing my old dies and ordering the FULL complement of the latest this week - just because I can and just because I want to and just because my Grandson deserves the best.

If you missed your opportunity to respond to my appeals for recommendations and opinions that means that I will go with the best.

You're nothing more than an old, delusional fraud. That's clearly evident and that you think anyone is actually assisting you is laughable.

You're a fraud and a disgrace.
Originally Posted by 4ager
Hey Friends:

You continue to have no class and no integrity at all; had you either, you'd have honored your own promises to leave.

Hi Cluster Fxucker.

I always appreciate your broken record attacks.

I know that you are thirsting for attention and I want to assure you that I am wiling to feed your ego - however twisted and demented.

I'm sorry that my questions are so far over your basic mentality that you are incapable of answering my technical inquiry's

Bill.
Great input friends:

You are describing yourself perfectly.
Originally Posted by 4ager
Hey Friends:

Hi Cluster Fxucker.

I always appreciate your broken record attacks.

I know that you are thirsting for attention and I want to assure you that I am wiling to feed your ego - however twisted and demented.

I'm sorry that my questions are so far over your basic mentality that you are incapable of answering my technical inquiry's

Bill.

You truly are delusional.

You are now reflecting your own inadequacies on others, violating your own word to never resort to personal or vulgar attacks, and continuing to perpetrate a fraud in your every post.

No doubt that NJ mortgage broker son of yours and poor, sweet Clara are truly embarrassed by what a old fool you are, as are your neighbors on Silver in Spring Valley, NY.

Pathetic.

Please, continue and load up unsafe handloads for your grandson to fire because you're too much of a fool to understand your own significant limitations.
You damn sure got that right.

I Know everything.

On your best day you couldn't keep up with me for a millisecond.

I'm so far ahead of the curve that you can only breathe my smoke.

Bill
You damn sure got that right.

I Know everything.

On your best day you couldn't keep up with me for a millisecond.

Bill

Yeah, that's been apparently obvious (sarcasm font).

You're nothing more than a delusional old fraud, and that's EASILY seen.

Bill

If that was true you wouldn't be on this forum, befuddled, and asking how something as simple as a die works.

Originally Posted by smokepole

Bill

If that was true you wouldn't be on this forum, befuddled, and asking how something as simple as a die works.

Don't forget falling for/buying (and then trying to sell) snake oil that supposedly defies the laws of physics.

Oh, and in trying to pass of his location as WY when his grandson (in NJ) comes up for the weekend; he goes to the CT boat show (over the weekend); goes across the Tappan Zee (over the weekend), etc., when his actual location (easily confirmed via multiple public sources) is on Silver in Spring Valley, NY.
Haven't you pathetic morons yet figured out that I am only indulging you due to you conspicuous diminished mentality.

The smart Guys that know the answers to my technical questions hung back and declined to participate. But you pathetic, incompetent clowns piped up, dropped you drawers and showed your posterior.

I really didn't need a technical answer. I already know EVERYTHING.

I as only trying to be polite
Haven't you pathetic morons yet figured out that I am only indulging you due to you conspicuous diminished mentality.

The smart Guys that know the answers to my technical questions hung back and declined to participate. But you pathetic, incompetent clowns piped up, dropped you drawers and showed your posterior.

You're a peach, alright.

Your questions aren't "technical"

They are basic stuff that a middle schooler could grasp. Maybe you should ask your grandson to read a reloading manual and then teach you to reload?

No, most have declined to participate because your threads invariably degenerate into a quagmire that you keep stirring for some inexplicable reason.
Dear Middle schooler;

Why waltz around.

You can't answer my questions!

You and the other dysfunctional, phony's blow smoke and evade supplanting with absolute nonsense..

I know everything.
Tibbe,

Please explain this statement with your vast technical and scientific knowledge, please:

Hey Friends I had some glitches but I'm here listening attentively.

If you want me to enter into the debate about the Cerami product's ability to increase velocity, this has already been verified by credible testers.

My input is that physically a reduction in friction translates into an easy increase in velocity.

The energy burned by the powder propellant is a constant.

Bill
Dear Middle schooler;

Why waltz around.

You and the other dysfunctional, phony's blow smoke and evade supplanting with absolute nonsense..

I know everything.

You may think you do...but now you are being ignored.
Jcued:

Oh dear me. This will go extreme high tech. But if you are interested we will go. Don't be surprised if you get lost on the trail.

It may take a couple of days

Bill
Jcued:

Oh dear me. This will go extreme high tech. But if you are interested we will go. Don't be surprised if you get lost on the trail.

Bill

I look forward to it. I have no idea why this topic will take that much time. It should be easy for you to provide.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
[quote=William_E_Tibbe]Dear Middle schooler;

Why waltz around.

I know everything.

You may think you do...but now you are being ignored. [/quote

--------------------------------------------------

By who??????????????

You didn't answer my questions because you didn't want to - or because you can't.

I'm hardly ignored which makes you further a fabricator of figments .
C'mon Good Guys.

Let's get the show on the road.

My Grandson is coming again next Sunday. I need answers from my serious, competent friends here.

I know everything.

Yet, you're here asking foolish questions, tripping over your own inadequacies, and being a delusional idiot.

God help your grandson; he'll need it.
Are we at the point where everybody starts posting the girlie pics?

[Linked Image]

Pappy;

Looks like it.

The dysfunctional squirrels are effectively destroying this fine website with seeming impunity. A sad loss for my fellow American dedicated gun owners.

What a sad day for America.

The Good Guys are apparently so afraid and so intimidated that the will not speak out and offer opinions.

Just to be honest I would not take same in any event since they are on step short of worthless personal preferences that are at best misleading an often erroneous.
WET Willy

Keep throwing yourself a daily pity party!

And blaming the squirrels!

You should go now. Its almost nap time at the old folks home. You have to quit trolling on the internet and take your medicine....

My Grandson is coming again next Sunday. I need answers from my serious, competent friends here.

Buy a few boxes of factory ammo and take the kid to the range and let him shoot.

Much better than sitting around the house being "instructed" by someone who obviously doesn't know what he's doing.
Yep you're right. I'm just about to do it.

But in the meantime I've asked the tough questions and NONE here offered any beneficial answers.

That's why I go it alone and why I am so successful.

That's why the so called experts are so stumped.

Bill

But in the meantime I've asked the tough questions and NONE here offered any beneficial answers.

I already told you, read the instructions that come with the dies. Its really THAT simple.

"Successful" in not being able to figure out how to set dies?
Yep you're right. I'm just about to do it.

That's why the so called experts are so stumped.

Bill

I like this guy. Always good for a chuckle.

Sorry to have to correct you mog, but you posted a picture of your teen daughter by mistake. wink

Beer.

Agreed.

[Linked Image]
Beer.

Dementia.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Sorry to have to correct you mog, but you posted a picture of your teen daughter by mistake. wink

Beer.

Agreed.

She seems to be aging a little better than me. eek
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Hey Guys:

Just got off the phone AGAIN with RCBS. Fantastic tech support. They are sending an increase expander ball. In return I have to send photos of the dies.

In the meantime can we please just lose the pathetic those that are conspicuously one step over sublime to ridiculous.
Hey Guys:

Just got off the phone AGAIN with RCBS. Fantastic tech support. They are sending an increase expander ball. In return I have to send photos of the dies.

In the meantime can we please just lose the pathetic those that are conspicuously one step over sublime to ridiculous.

Be sure to post a copy of the letter RCBS will inevitably send you stating that there is nothing wrong with their equipment and it was 100% operator error.
It is probably 100% operator error, You may be right.

However, NOONE as yet responded to my initial query. NOONE has represented their procedures.
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Jcued:

Bill

I look forward to it. I have no idea why this topic will take that much time. It should be easy for you to provide.

grin grin grin

Dies are no better then the user.

Your new dies will be just as "broke" as your old one's.

As for what's "best" in dies, you've already demonstrated you have no idea what's best.
[Linked Image]
"Noone" is not a word
...read the instructions that come with the dies. Its really THAT simple.

One would think. But then it gets to the really complicated part, where you have to follow the instructions....

Pappy;

Looks like it.

The dysfunctional squirrels are effectively destroying this fine website with seeming impunity. A sad loss for my fellow American dedicated gun owners.

What a sad day for America.

The Good Guys are apparently so afraid and so intimidated that the will not speak out and offer opinions.

Just to be honest I would not take same in any event since they are on step short of worthless personal preferences that are at best misleading an often erroneous.
Here's my opinion.....

[Linked Image]

Just get on with the girlie pics, send this to the basement, and let All WET wash, rinse, repeat. He hasn't the honor or integrity to leave, lacks the pull he claimed to have to get everyone else banned, and Rick is yet to flush him. We've been down this road many times before; same routine, different troll/player.
One girlie pic,you must be 18+ to see it though......

[Linked Image]

Ingwe fainted when he saw the pic.
One girlie pic,you must be 18+ to see it though......
[Linked Image]

We can do traditional:
[Linked Image]
Dammit,you're trying to get me to post more girlie pics.......
Beer.

I'm going to have to drink something much stronger than beer to understand that garble coming from the op...
Bill,

If you do in fact get rid of your old dies please send me a list of what you have. I might want to buy some of them.

L2S

Third the die sets were combined Lyman, and RCBS in three calibers -,.25-06, 30-06 and .338 Winchester Magnum. These are two, three and four die sets combined.

Do you need to trim the cases, and are you crimping heavily?
L2S,

Unless you know this guy and REALLY want to help, you're wasting your time and breadth.

More girly pictures! Come on nmelkboy! smile
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Bill,

If you do in fact get rid of your old dies please send me a list of what you have. I might want to buy some of them.

L2S

Interesting.

Do you have imaginary rifles to shoot the imaginary ammunition that could be assembled with these imaginary dies?

David
Originally Posted by Akbob5
L2S,

Unless you know this guy and REALLY want to help, you're wasting your time and breadth.

More girly pictures! Come on nmelkboy! smile

Please, show some respect.

elkhunternm is the duly appointed, elected, and knighted

CHIEF of the dysfunctional squirrels.

Please, no more of this "nmelkboy" stuff.

Thanks for your consideration,

Geno
cabal member in good standing
Hey Geno (semi-neighbor),

I gotta share my strategy with you. Please don't tell nmelkhunter, but I think the harder I heckle him, the better the girly pictures! Shhhhhh!

Btw, is CHIEF of dysfunctional squirrels a stepping stone to being turdlike?

I gotta share my strategy with you. Please don't tell nmelkhunter, but I think the harder I heckle him, the better the girly pictures! Shhhhhh!

Heckling understood.

However the Chief may have more pressing duties over in the "lube" and AI "offices" keeping him busy. It's a lot of work keeping that pack of squirrels satisfied!

as for stepping stones? maybe more like tree branches, we squirrels of the dysfunctional cabal will have to climb extremely high to overcome the prejudices of the turdlike clan. We do, on occasion, have farts directed in our general direction.

Geno

PS, are you folks looking at a good bird season over that way? Quail numbers here look good, and I'm hoping the pheasants outside our residential area are doing as well as the ones inside! Season on them opens Sat I believe.
Originally Posted by Canazes9
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Bill,

L2S

Interesting.

Do you have imaginary rifles to shoot the imaginary ammunition that could be assembled with these imaginary dies?

David

Yes. I also have three safes full of more tangible guns, as well as several high beds covering others.
[Linked Image]

You're in trouble mister! !!
Guess what. I'm trashing my old dies

You claimed to be a past master at the handloading for accuracy game.

....now you're "trashing" what should be considered old and trusted friends ?

'Nother way of saying that all this blither about 70 years experience yielded naught but a collection of failed gear ?

...peculiar.

GTC
Hey Friends:

I'll bet that once you'd told them how supremely intelligent and important you were they probably put their chief engineers and corporate VPs on a high priority conference call, ....while you brought them up to speed.

You're NEAT, Bill.

I wish I wasn't a dysfunctional squirrel sometime.

Thanks for the heads up on some cartridges having shoulders,...I've been shooting BP for so long that I missed that development, I guess.

Semper Cerma lube, Semper weirdnness, Semper free velocity boosting mojos.

What's it like, having a head that sounds like an empty ball mill running flat out,....no product at the feed end ?

Luck with that, Old Timer,...

GTC
Here's a pair of great tits to help this thread along...
[Linked Image]

Some of us are already turd like.

That's the irony, Willy doesn't realize that being "turd like" is the highest honor on The Fire.
Come on guys, WET wants some help from his friends.

Biiiiillllyyyyy Tiiibbbbbeeee!

What would you think if I bought Cermalube?
Would you stand up and laugh at me?
Lend me your ears and I'll spin you tale
Though dementia seems to get the best of me

Oh I troll the 'fire with a little help from my friends
Mmmm I break dies with a little help from my friends

It is probably 100% operator error, You may be right.

However, NOONE as yet responded to my initial query. NOONE has represented their procedures.

Did you go back and read what you wrote? Start there, and perhaps show some empathy for those of us who can read and comprehend. (In case you can't decipher the fact that it's incomprehensible, it is incomprehensible!) There really is no point in berating people who don't give you much time when you do this repeatedly.

{Yes, the cute girly pics are called for as a form of eye bleach to cleanse the stupid out.)
Odds are, WET has dementia and that is why his faithful dies no longer work right.

That's the irony, Willy doesn't realize that being "turd like" is the highest honor on The Fire.

And we, members of an illustrius cabal, the dysfunctional squirrels, deserve no short shrift either. wink

Geno
Think it's possible to be Chief Poobah of the "cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?"

As far as girlie pics,no can do. frown
That's okay. MtnBoomer already showed us a picture of his tits.
Yup,saw those and this happened....

[Linked Image]

Think it's possible to be Chief Poobah of the "cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?"

Two Poobahs? I think there'd be a revolt brewing among the underlings, jostling for position in the ranks, playing one off against the other, seeking favoritism/nepotism and all that. Maybe better to have one Chief, one Poobah, no?

(It's sorta like separation of church and state wink )

no girlie pics, ok with me on this thread as I can still read it at work then! (I'm a selfish squirrel too) shocked

Besides, we've been warned, we don't want any funerals now, do we?

Good morning all,

Geno
Now that there's a MEME!

Geno

Two Poobahs? I think there'd be a revolt brewing among the underlings, jostling for position in the ranks, playing one off against the other, seeking favoritism/nepotism and all that. Maybe better to have one Chief, one Poobah, no?

(It's sorta like separation of church and state wink )

no girlie pics, ok with me on this thread as I can still read it at work then! (I'm a selfish squirrel too) shocked

Besides, we've been warned, we don't want any funerals now, do we?

Good morning all,

Geno
Think Poobah jr. grin
Better than

"Poobah lite"

Geno

There can only be one Poobah....

However " Grand Master" is a position still open....
What about Grand Wizard?

The Grand Wizard of the Cabal of Dysfunctional Squirrels.

Imperial Dragon..... grin

[Linked Image]

That's because he's the one on the right.
Enough of these new societies and appointments thereto on the 'Fire, says I!!! It's clear or anyone with eyes to see that the dysfunctional squirrels are merely a film-flam repackaged version of the same type of more ants, malcontents, and misfits that make up the Turdlike Clan. Why, this whole dysfunctional squirrel movement smells suspiciously like the endless reincarnations of Larry Root!!

So out with it, squirrels!!! Admit your Turdlike nature and be done with this charade!!

He's sporting woodworthy cleavage, that's for damn sure.
I forgot to add, isn't he fabulous?

[Linked Image]

Nah. The Poobah ain't never had that much hair.
Maybe dysfunctional squirrelhood can just be conveyed and laid on as an honorarium.
e.g. Full fledged membership in the Turdlikes an essential qualification.

I'll get to work on some sorta badge, or pin.

GTC
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Nah. The Poobah ain't never had that much hair.

It's a wig. But the boobs are real.
Enough of these new societies and appointments thereto on the 'Fire, says I!!! It's clear or anyone with eyes to see that the dysfunctional squirrels are merely a film-flam repackaged version of the same type of more ants, malcontents, and misfits that make up the Turdlike Clan. Why, this whole dysfunctional squirrel movement smells suspiciously like the endless reincarnations of Larry Root!!

So out with it, squirrels!!! Admit your Turdlike nature and be done with this charade!!

Will? Is that you Will?

Oh, my apologies Doc, I thought William had entered the building again.

Unfortunately, while we are in fact "Turdlike" in nature (and nurture, we intend to pass it on to younger generations) we cannot disband the squirrels without permission from the propositor (L. a proposer).

Also we are a cabal and not a clan. While we can certainly be members of a clan, said membership does not infer scheming, plotting, and intriguing.

ca·bal (kə-bäl′, -băl′)
n.
1. A conspiratorial group of plotters or intriguers: "Espionage is quite precisely it—a cabal of powerful men, working secretly" (Frank Conroy).
2. A secret scheme or plot.
intr.v. ca·balled, ca·bal·ling, ca·bals
To form a cabal; conspire.

Clan would seem to imply more "guilt by association" thru heredity, especially in the case of the campfire clan. (see #2 below)

clan (klăn)
n.
1. A traditional social unit in the Scottish Highlands, consisting of a number of families claiming a common ancestor and following the same hereditary chieftain.
2. A division of a tribe tracing descent from a common ancestor.
3. A large group of relatives, friends, or associates.

I'd hazard a guess that the power of the Turdlikes derive from the Master.... Poobah. (he of the leopard print) and great power it is.

We squirrels have no real power (other than in the mind of one of the posters here, squirrels certainly seem to bother him grin ) due to our dysfunctionality and endless "cabaling" around.

We certainly are not happy with your unhappiness, while dysfunctional we are at least a jovial bunch. Please realize we had no intention of causing grief and reminding you of this "Root" person. However, as dysfunctional as we are, it was probably inevitable. frown

(one day I will have to peruse the archives of the 'fire to determine the nature of all the "hub bub" about this Larry dude. He certainly seems to have induced some consternation around here)

To all, enjoy your day, unfortunately I think you're stuck with us "unruly bushytails", for a while longer at least. It suits our intrigue. wink

Geno
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Maybe dysfunctional squirrelhood can just be conveyed and laid on as an honorarium.
e.g. Full fledged membership in the Turdlikes an essential qualification.

I'll get to work on some sorta badge, or pin.

GTC

I want one!
Originally Posted by ingwe

Gentlemen (using the term loosely)

First, one Poobah and only one! Hail Poobs.

Next,
Grand Master
Imperial Dragon,
Wizard, etc

Mr. elkhunternm already has the title of "Chief" which should suffice, no? We can start coming up with other titles, however we risk sounding like a bunch of nerds sitting around playing "fantasy games" involving dungeons and such. That might rain derision upon your dignified heads. You would be required to obtain pocket protectors for your hunting shirts. Not only would it look bad for you, your subjects would end up objects of scorn to others (you, however, have every right to scorn them) which would be a negative reflection upon yourselves.

Besides, to change titles we would probably be remiss if we did not put the issue to a vote of ALL the campfire members. Attempting to seat a quorum of these "esteemed" individuals might be a difficult undertaking as they always seem to be off somewhere hunting, fishing, drinking, drinking while hunting and fishing, viewing scantily clad buxom women, testing new ideas in the fields of interior and exterior ballistics, drinking while testing new ballistic ideas, drinking while viewing .... you get the idea (lotta drinking going on some days)

There for I propose we leave elkhunternm as titular Chief. It will make your busy lives easier and MR. cross will not have to re-strike the Chief's badge. (we are getting badges, right? squirrels like shiny things cool )

I would like to volunteer to serve as his deppity, otherwise known as the

Grand Wazzoo!
(respectful nod to Mr. Zappa)

Geno

PS, to stay on topic and help the OP,
Lee and Imperial sizing die wax. Inexpensive and they work, most times.
OK Girls: *( Not you Geno, you're my Buddy ).

I'm helpin ya out because you are so sweet and friendly, to say nothing about helpful.

.30-06 Springfield

#1. Use RCBS universal decapping die.

#2. Resize fired cases or not. New cases don't need it. Wink !

#3. Prime, load powder. I'm assuming you're OK with that procedure!

#4. Now the tricky part so pay attention.

Use a Forster bullet seating die.
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/28...-seater-die-300-aac-blackout-300-whisper

There won't be any names or markings on it - wink, wink AND I AIN'T TELLING!

Also get the micro adjustable seating stem.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/394708/hornady-microjust-seating-stem

You'll be able to seat your bullets back a tad not touching the rifling.

Of course the old salts already know this. So it's for the younger Guys who want to learn. *( Like my Grandson ).
[Linked Image]
Hey Tibbe!

[Linked Image]

Next,
Grand Master
Imperial Dragon,
Wizard, etc

Mr. elkhunternm already has the title of "Chief" which should suffice, no? We can start coming up with other titles, however we risk sounding like a bunch of nerds sitting around playing "fantasy games" involving dungeons and such. That might rain derision upon your dignified heads. You would be required to obtain pocket protectors for your hunting shirts. Not only would it look bad for you, your subjects would end up objects of scorn to others (you, however, have every right to scorn them) which would be a negative reflection upon yourselves.

Besides, to change titles we would probably be remiss if we did not put the issue to a vote of ALL the campfire members. Attempting to seat a quorum of these "esteemed" individuals might be a difficult undertaking as they always seem to be off somewhere hunting, fishing, drinking, drinking while hunting and fishing, viewing scantily clad buxom women, testing new ideas in the fields of interior and exterior ballistics, drinking while testing new ballistic ideas, drinking while viewing .... you get the idea (lotta drinking going on some days)

There for I propose we leave elkhunternm as titular Chief. It will make your busy lives easier and MR. cross will not have to re-strike the Chief's badge. (we are getting badges, right? squirrels like shiny things cool )

Grand Wazzoo!

Geno

I'll be Grand Master Chief of the "cabal of dysfunctional turdlike squirrels." Is that good?

Too much coffee this mornin' Doc? grin
Grandpa gets help with the instructions...

[Linked Image]
... However, NOONE as yet responded to my initial query. NOONE has represented their procedures.

Just as a point of order, Peter Noone was the lead singer for Herman's Hermits.

And we, members of an illustrius cabal, the dysfunctional squirrels, deserve no short shrift either. wink

Geno

The dysfunctional turd like squirrels.
Turdels
Turdels
I like it!
Turdels
I like it!

Me three, I think?

Could be confused with Turds and morrels though, no? One might want to watch where one hunts mushrooms in that case.

I'm just wondering what type of special alloy our badges might be composed of? Mr Cross is not "too" far from Roswell (in a relative way, compared to us folks up north here) so perhaps something in a "native" metal from the home planet?

Geno

Next,
Grand Master
Imperial Dragon,
Wizard, etc

Grand Wazzoo!

Geno

I'll be Grand Master Chief of the "cabal of dysfunctional turdlike squirrels." Is that good?

Could be, nothing in those definitions I posted that would keep us from having a cabal within the "sacred" clan, right? Or we could even incorporate the whole clan into our cabal.

It all comes down to some high math... set theory and such.

I think you're onto something here, Chief.

Keep up the good work.

Geno
I propose:

The alloy shall be a single crystalline superalloy, with a rhenium content of, say, ~6% (CMSX-10) and it will be coated, via CVD, with SiC.

Long live the Turdels!
The alloy shall be a single crystalline superalloy, with a rhenium content of, say, ~6% (CMSX-10) and it will be coated, via CVD, with SiC.

That's what all my barrels are made of.

That's how I'm able to get 5000fps out of an AR.

Bud did you utilize an inert atmosphere during the CVD process?

Inquiring minds want to know!

I send them off to Boeing for that. I've asked, but they won't tell me.....something about "trade secrets".

I send them off to Boeing for that. I've asked, but they won't tell me.....something about "trade secrets".

Well, knowing you are one of the good guys, you can take your chromo back to wherever you bought it! You should be seeing far higher than 5000 fps, thus, you know the chromo is faulty! Say, do you have any fake data?

Well, knowing you are one of the good guys, you can take your chromo back to wherever you bought it! You should be seeing far higher than 5000 fps, thus, you know the chromo is faulty! Say, do you have any fake data?

I took my Master Chrony Beta, folded it up about half way, and then fired a three shot group across it. My standard deviation was over a 1000 fps, and the extreme spread was over 3k, but that should be plenty good to convince EVERYONE. After all, I said it, there for it's VERIFIED, and all who question it are just dysfunctional squirrel turds.
I took my Master Chrony Beta, folded it up about half way, and then fired a three shot group across it. My standard deviation was over a 1000 fps, and the extreme spread was over 3k, but that should be plenty good to convince EVERYONE. After all, I said it, there for it's VERIFIED, and all who question it are just dysfunctional squirrel turds.

This sounds like good, solid data. In fact, I just now, showed the data to numerous NEW TO ME very qualified colleagues and they, too, concur that the data is top notch. NOONE need question orcomment further on this topic, as it has been settled and I have personally verified it.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Wait, not yet, I'm going to get this back on topic, with the help of "the Good Guys" of course.

DIES we were speaking of, yes?

So...

will the badges be ...

DIE cast

or

DIE struck.

There, we're back on topic.

No more of this rodent like clowing around in the CONFETTI. Stick with the topic... DIES

No funeral for this thread, no assignment to the basement with the rest of the nincompoops and ne'er do wells.

Geno
[Linked Image]

Wait, not yet, I'm going to get this back on topic, with the help of "the Good Guys" of course.

So...

will the badges be ...

DIE cast

or

DIE struck.

No more of this rodent like clowing around in the CONFETTI. Stick with the topic... DIES

No funeral for this thread, no assignment to the basement with the rest of the nincompoops and ne'er do wells.

Geno

Speaking of dies, I'm still wondering how WET plans to fit that Hornady micrometer seating stem into a Forster seating die?

Is he a machinist and didn't tell us?
[Linked Image]

So...

will the badges be ...

DIE cast

or

DIE struck.

Geno

Speaking of dies, I'm still wondering how WET plans to fit that Hornady micrometer seating stem into a Forster seating die?

SLOW down there AS! It has been vetted and verified and, subsequently, triple stamped with a double damp.

I know the stamps are probably above you and you are just breathing smoke, so I shall alleviate your confusion with a picture:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

So...

will the badges be ...

DIE cast

or

DIE struck.

Geno

Cermalube?

That should do it, no?

Makes all things wonderful, si?

Geno
K-Y jelly is more fitting.
Your new Membership badges are on the drawing board,...I'll handle the production and handling, but you fella's are going to have to come up with the Logo.

Something that is amenable to being hand sunk into an Unobtanium die blank. I'll smelt and pour the Unobtanium here later today, once the reactor's on line.

Once we've settled on the badge design, I'd suggest that the Grand Chief award the winning designer a package of Ball Park Franks, or something of equal prestige.

I'll be collaborating with Tibbe and the Cermoids about getting some of Hornady's new bullets coated.

These bullets will be fired over sky screens into the Unobtanium die,a new and hitherto untried production method that I'm patenting as "Blast Bling". Once the flash is removed, I will be fitting em' with pins, and boxing them up in Copenhagen cans, ready to ship to all the eager Turdels.

Tibbe's handling the chrony data collation. He got REALLY excited when I told him we can get him a Master Beta Chrony,....he just LOVES the name, and seems somewhat fixated thereon.

.......damn, gotta' dash,...the reactors up to speed, and I don't want another incident with the neighbors,...
Accidentally irradiating her pregnant Chihuahua wasn't the brightest thing I've ever done,...but I'm happy to report that one of the 6 week old male pups now tips the scales at 180 pounds.His glowing eyes draw all sortsa' amazed comments, and we're swamped with requests for him and his similarly vigorous and sizeable littermates.
I'll miss their deep bass baying at the night skies,...

later.

GTC

Interesting choice of words.
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Interesting choice of words.

shocked

Interesting in that the person referenced is/was supposedly a MD and may have had a use for some, professionally speaking of course (unless one believes his reviewers comments regarding his lack of professionalism)?

Or that he's getting a reputation around here for being an area of the body that said lubricant is used upon? wink

I was happy to see that comment also!

Geno
, but you fella's are going to have to come up with the Logo.

Once we've settled on the badge design, I'd suggest that the Grand Chief award the winning designer a package of Ball Park Franks, or something of equal prestige.

I'll be collaborating with Tibbe and the Cermoids about getting some of Hornady's new bullets coated.

These bullets will be fired over sky screens into the Unobtanium die,a new and hitherto untried production method that I'm patenting as "Blast Bling". Once the flash is removed, I will be fitting em' with pins, and boxing them up in Copenhagen cans, ready to ship to all the eager Turdels.

.......damn, gotta' dash,...the reactors up to speed, and I don't want another incident with the neighbors,...
Accidentally irradiating her pregnant Chihuahua wasn't the brightest thing I've ever done,...but I'm happy to report that one of the 6 week old male pups now tips the scales at 180 pounds.His glowing eyes draw all sortsa' amazed comments, and we're swamped with requests for him and his similarly vigorous and sizeable littermates.
I'll miss their deep bass baying at the night skies,...

later.

GTC

G, thanks for the update. We're talking about "dies" here so we're still on topic, not hijacked, right?

Couple of points before I hit the sack. Reference your post above:

1. Me no can do on Logo. I'm so bad with artsy fartsy stuff I can't even draw a straight line when I have access to a ruler. They do on occasion let me have a pencil or pen, but only when my "handlers" are close by. Someone else help us out here. Please? (I know, tough word for this crowd)

2. My first thought on the weeners was that BPF's were a bit over the top, but after further consideration I've reconsidered considering the import of the project, all things considered of course (oops, my bad, liberal radio program reference, not good around here, haters will be hating). Had thought of suggesting Hebrew Nationals if BPF's not available in your area but I can hear the uproar from the folks around here that think there's some other cabal besides the squirrels. They just despise anything connoting "Jewishness", relation to anything Jewish, Jewish relatives, the Old Testament, Kabalah, banking, money lending, corned beef brisket, rye bread, MD 20/20 and the Israel lobby. Guess we could use chorizos in a pinch? That's still available down your way, right?

3. "Cermoids", good thing to bring them in on the deal. Related to the "Hema" Roids, who are related to the Hema Goblins, right? GOOD GUYS all. More of the "Good Guys" we can get aboard the better.

4. Just love the new production method! Untried or not, with the extra +/- 3000 (or is it 5000) fps velocity due to the lower pressure it'll be UBER! Maybe even skookum. We'll have to check on the patenting process, everything will have to be VETTED, but not a problem. I think there's a vetting guy up Connecticut way. Near some boats or something. SOMEONE around here has to know them. Love the name too, esp the "Bling" part, let's keep it modern so the younger members are interested in membership in such a cool cabal that it has "Bling"! (Way better than clowning around in the confetti)

Time for my nap before another 12 hr night shift.

Geno

PS. glad to hear the reactor is up and operational again. You've still got it under wraps for the most part, right. We don't want someone "associated with law enforcement" getting suspicious. We (the cabal and clan) will need it for our own purposes if TSHTF.

PPS, keep the chihuahuas away from the franks. Man the gas from the little 6 pounders would be bad, can't imagine if the big ones got ahold of some, neighborhoods could be lost for a few months until the EPA is done. (They're not brindle are they, could get mistaken for PB's and the haters will be all over them too.)
I'm just absolutely blown away with all of the expert advice .

I'm so impressed that I cannot possibly thank these friend adequately!

Bill
I'm just absolutely blown away with all of the expert advice .

I'm so impressed that I cannot possibly thank these friend adequately!

Bill

Tibbe,

Are you going to answer or are you just going to continue in your charade?
Cubed,

You are a patient, patient man. grin

Saw your posts over on the new book thread and you're still not getting results there either.

Keep up the good work, we're pulling for you as we would like to know the answer(s) also!

"good guy" Geno wink
Geno,

Appreciate the compliment from one of the good guys.
Hey Friends:

Constructive Recommendation:

Send all defective dies to me at once. They will be disposed of properly and in accordance with state and federal law. A certificate of disposal will be available 10 days after receipt of said dies.
© 24hourcampfire