Home
It seems some are no longer there. What gives? I was looking for muledeer's article on the aught six.
IF this thread doesn't get your answer I suggest that you PM Rick Bin. He will know and can replace it.

Hope this helps

Jerry
Originally Posted by jwall
IF this thread doesn't get your answer I suggest that you PM Rick Bin. He will know and can replace it.

Hope this helps

Jerry

Will do.
Well another day has gone by and no results posted.

Another suggestion: On the home page of Forum List, scroll down to "Big Game Rifles". There on P 1 the # 2 Thread is "Good 30-06 Loads". There are 37 pages.

Good Luck

Jerry
Originally Posted by jwall
Well another day has gone by and no results posted.

Another suggestion: On the home page of Forum List, scroll down to "Big Game Rifles". There on P 1 the # 2 Thread is "Good 30-06 Loads". There are 37 pages.

Good Luck

Jerry

Thanks Jerry, I have browsed thru most of those pages. Just like reading JB's stuff.

WDO
Thanks!

I suspect Rick is off somewhere, or otherwise really busy right now. E-mailed him yesterday and haven't heard back yet. He likes to hunt birds down in Mexico and may be down there again.
.....Hunting birds in mexico......I CAN WAIT! Thks JB
I don't know if you noticed or not,but it's more than one missing.
Yes, there used to be quite a few threads on Stickies..They were there for several yrs and I noticed several had been removed.

I remember the 30-06 thread and I picked up some very helpful hints and suggestions from it.

Later

Jerry
Are these articles archived somewhere?
Originally Posted by Ozarker
Are these articles archived somewhere?

I assume they are saved somewhere by Ric. There were just links to them here:

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/index.html
© 24hourcampfire