Home
I have a line on a set of barrels for my shotgun in Canada. The owner said he'd ship them to me. Is there any restrictions on this. It is just the barrels/gun parts nota complete firearm.
I suggest you carefully read the regs at the BATFE and the RCMP websites.
Whether it's germane to the conversation or not, yesterday I received a couple of BRNO magazines from Slovakia. If they can make it here through customs from Europe, why not parts from Canada?
I have shipped barrels to the US before without any issues.

From the US to Canada, Homeland Security gets excited, but shipping Canada to the US is apparently not a problem. Don't ask me to explain it, apparently firearm parts leaving the States is a big security concern. crazy
Last year I purchased two 9mm magazines for my SIG P220 (heel release) from a firm in AB, they were shipped as regular mail with no issues.
I just received a YoDave trigger kit from Canada for my CZ 455. It's just springs and shims but I had no problem ordering and receiving it. Barrels could be different.
I read up all the rules and small parts are OK. Actions, receivers and BARRElS need an import permit by an FFL holder.
Originally Posted by erich
I read up all the rules and small parts are OK. Actions, receivers and BARRElS need an import permit by an FFL holder.

Bingo...
© 24hourcampfire