Home
Anyone know the listed velocities of HSM and Sierra branded ammo loaded with the GameChanger bullets? I'm interested in the 6.5 CM ammo, but there isn't any data on performance for either brand.

HSM is loading the Game Changer bullets into Starline brass and selling it for $32/20 rounds. Sierra is yet to get to market with their own product but prices look like they will be significantly more. I read that Sierra is NOT using starline brass, so not sure what the justification will be for such a big difference in price?
That's curious. Was going to buy some .308 from them if they use Starline brass. Was looking at a ten box purchase of 165 gr .308 . I thought it would be good for practice and hunting. Reload the brass with similar bullet. A bit of continuity. I have a scout rifle and some carbines in .308. Sedalia is a home state business as is Starline. Rusty
Originally Posted by prose
Anyone know the listed velocities of HSM and Sierra branded ammo loaded with the GameChanger bullets? I'm interested in the 6.5 CM ammo, but there isn't any data on performance for either brand.

HSM is loading the Game Changer bullets into Starline brass and selling it for $32/20 rounds. Sierra is yet to get to market with their own product but prices look like they will be significantly more. I read that Sierra is NOT using starline brass, so not sure what the justification will be for such a big difference in price?

So what is the justification of Nosler asking 1.50 - 2.50 per round or Norma asking the same? They aren’t using Starline brass either.
© 24hourcampfire