Home
....riflesandrecipes.com for subscribers.

If you have any problem logging in, e-mail Eileen at [email protected], or call 406-521-0273.

Thanks!
MD - I see that you are now writing for Shooting Times and Rifle Shooter.....guess I'll have to subscribe to those now :-)
Just printed it off. Thanks.
GunLoony,

Doing a little writing for them, so far two articles for each magazine. The first ST feature just appeared. Dunno how many more I'll do, but the editor seems very willing to hear more ideas....
"Recently I did considerable background research for an article on the .275 Rigby, the British rebranding of the 7x57 Mauser."

Ok, John; give it up. When and where? We 7x57 junkies got to know.
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
GunLoony,

Doing a little writing for them, so far two articles for each magazine. The first ST feature just appeared. Dunno how many more I'll do, but the editor seems very willing to hear more ideas....

Smart man.
Thanks so much for RLN, finally some sane reading this winter.

Steve "carp" Kenagy
Originally Posted by RevMike
"Recently I did considerable background research for an article on the .275 Rigby, the British rebranding of the 7x57 Mauser."

Ok, John; give it up. When and where? We 7x57 junkies got to know.

It will be appearing soon in RIFLE. The final office-editing was done this week.
Thanks, John. I look forward to reading it.
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
GunLoony,

If they are smart, they will continue! Anywhere we can get more of your writing is a good thing. Hope it works out!
Mule Deer
What all magazines do you write for?
Thanks
Write for every issue of HANDLOADER, RIFLE and SPORTS AFIELD. Sttarted to write last fall for SHOOTING TIMES and RIFLESHOOTER. Have done a couple for each so far (only one has appeared, in ST) and will probably be doing do some more for them.
Thanks
I get Handloader, Rifle,The Backwoodsman, and American Frontiersman every month they
come out. This will give me 3 more to get. I still prefer a magazine or book over computers.
© 24hourcampfire