Home
For those who subscribe, it's available on www.riflesandrecipes.com, per usual.
Sign in not working JB. Go to RAR log in, successfully complete the sign in process and it gives me this:

Please Sign in to access the Rifle Loony News. If you are not a member, please sign up for you copy of Rifle Loony News Here
I got the same thing as Godogs57. I was able to eventually get it to download however.

From the main page, go to the "RIFLE LOONY NEWS" menu and select "Rifle Loony News Login".
Enter your username and password.
After login it takes me to the account dashboard screen (I would expect it to take me directly to the list of available Rifle Loony News issues, but no big deal).
There is a large "button" at the bottom that reads "READ RIFLE LOONY NEWS CLICK HERE"
Upon clicking that it takes me to a screen that says

"Please Sign in to access the Rifle Loony News. If you are not a member, please sign up for you copy of Rifle Loony News Here"

However, if you again go the the "RIFLE LOONY NEWS" menu and select "Rifle Loony News Login" it will take you to the page with all RLN issues (including the latest) available for download. (This is on Firefox 67.0.4, Linux. Same thing on Firefox 68.0.2, Android)

Looks like it needs to be addressed by the web developer, but at least you can get to RLN eventually.
Azar,

Thanks, that's exactly how it worked when I tested it earlier today.

Our web guy is working on getting it to work the way it did before, that is correctly--and should have it done soon.
John, the Honest Guns column made me me sad, and the wild game article made me laugh. But both were darn good. You need to write an autobiography some day. You are just as entertaining a storyteller as Elmer Keith. Even though you are half a century younger, like him you still grew up in a fascinating West that will never be seen again. You can write about something as seemingly mundane as buying a .270 at a hardware store in Wolf Point, Montana in 1974, and make it seem exciting enough to cause me to think "Man, I wish I could have done that."
I had an issue logging in. I thought I had let my subscription expire. I am still not sure, so I paid for another year. I then had access.

Keep them coming!
I printed it off this AM. Great "library" material. laugh Eileen's stories are great!
I got mine printed out yesterday, John. As usual, a lot of good reading. Starts another five years
© 24hourcampfire