Home
Eileen wants me to post a reminder that the 15%-off cookbook sale (except for the new jerky book) goes through October. Just type Sale, exactly like that, in the coupon code on www.riflesandrecipes.com, and the 15% will be deducted from the listed price--which as always INCLUDES shipping. If you prefer ordering by phone, the number is 406-521-0273.

She also wants to thank everybody who's ordered!
now does that include all books ? or only cookbooks ? kinda interested in some other books too ? thanks,Pete53
Didn't Eileen also have a "Freshwater Fish" cookbook? Is that one out of print?
Azar,

The freshwater fish cookbook is out of print, but she picks up used copies in good shape, and has a couple available right now for $20 each.
pete,

Only cookbooks are 15% off right now--except for the new jerky book. It's $19.95, which includes shipping.
ok thank you,M.D.

i ordered 4 of the Stalking the Wild Jerky books ,with all the hunters in my family these books will make great x-mas presents ! Also glad they had a copy of Western Powder Handloading Guide !
Thanks! Your order went out yesterday afternoon.
We were gone for a few days in a part of Montana where electronic communication is sketchy at best, so Eileen was't able to confirm new book orders until we returned yesterday afternoon. They'll be going out today. She says, "Thanks again!"
© 24hourcampfire