Home
Have been downsizing my rifle collection a little lately, so ended up with some extra scopes. Have them posted for pretty good prices in the Classifieds.
Link?

DF
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...scopes-black-friday-blowout#Post14322313

Thanks, I couldn't find it.

DF
Using a scope with dings made by MD would probably make all animals just fall down prior to the shot!
Ha!

Or fall "up." The scope Dirtfarmer bought was on a number of small-rodent varmint rifles over the years. It sent quite a few skyward.
Originally Posted by Rodell
Using a scope with dings made by MD would probably make all animals just fall down prior to the shot!

lol.... would take all the fun of shooting away!
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Ha!

Or fall "up." The scope Dirtfarmer bought was on a number of small-rodent varmint rifles over the years. It sent quite a few skyward.

Nice scope, optics are perfect. Even though used a number of years, it shows only minimal wear. Ya reckon it's from someone who knows how to take care of a scope... wink

Mounted it on my Volquartsen 10-22 in Hogue stock and with Jard fire control unit. This gun is a tack driver and the A/O will allow me to use it testing ammo in my 50' indoor range over my garage and shop. Actually the building is 50', the actual range is slightly less, maybe 46', but close enough. I enclosed the bench and shooting room, used A/C from the shop underneath to heat and cool that small space. Access is thru a disappearing stairway in the shop.

I'm not a big fan of Hogue rubber covered stocks, but this one seems to be working out OK. They're sorta heavy, but this isn't a LW rig.

I even found Swaro lens covers that work perfectly with this scope.

DF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Looks like it fits perfectly!
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Looks like it fits perfectly!

Yep.

Should make a nice rig.

Thanks

DF
Dang! Missed this completely. I'd have jumped on that 6x M8. Those are great scopes.
They went quick.

They were all nice scopes, fairly priced.

DF
© 24hourcampfire