Home
Posted By: elkhunternm YAY! - 03/20/21
Finally found some Swift A-Frame .375" 250 grain bullets to try in my .375 RUM!
Posted By: Biebs Re: YAY! - 03/20/21
Those should sing out of a 375 RUM!
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: YAY! - 03/21/21
Yeah, I'm hoping for 2950+ fps or more. wink
Posted By: EdM Re: YAY! - 03/21/21
What do you plan on chasing Ken?
Posted By: Heeler Re: YAY! - 03/21/21
Got some zombie jack rabbits taking over?
Originally Posted by EdM
What do you plan on chasing Ken?

Bull elk IF I am drawn.
Originally Posted by Heeler
Got some zombie jack rabbits taking over?

Not yet, getting ready just in case.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: YAY! - 03/26/21
Got the package today and it was EMPTY! Someone stole my bullets! I filed a open package complaint with USPS and now have to wait for their investigation.

I am one pissed off person today!
Posted By: WyoCoyoteHunter Re: YAY! - 03/26/21
Bummer, elks...
Posted By: memtb Re: YAY! - 03/26/21
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Got the package today and it was EMPTY! Someone stole my bullets! I filed a open package complaint with USPS and now have to wait for their investigation.

I am one pissed off person today!

That is beyond bad! Inadequate words to state how pissed I would be. memtb
Posted By: DingoDuk Re: YAY! - 05/01/21
Some azzhole that works at my local USPS must be closely related to Pele! I’ve had three boxes busted open lately, one in particular lost 4 boxes of 300 grain .338 Berger’s, 2 boxes of 260 Accubonds and a bag of 375 H&H brass.
I feel your pain can’t explain how pissed off I was.
Grafs had the package insured for full replacement but the bullets were out of stock and I don’t plan on them being around for some time. 🤬
Posted By: EdM Re: YAY! - 05/01/21
https://www.swiftbullets.com/products/a-frame-heavy-rifle-bullets-cal-375
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: YAY! - 05/02/21
I got my money back from USPS , still pissed off that someone would steal bullets!
Originally Posted by DingoDuk
Some azzhole that works at my local USPS must be closely related to Pele! I’ve had three boxes busted open lately, one in particular lost 4 boxes of 300 grain .338 Berger’s, 2 boxes of 260 Accubonds and a bag of 375 H&H brass.
I feel your pain can’t explain how pissed off I was.
Grafs had the package insured for full replacement but the bullets were out of stock and I don’t plan on them being around for some time. 🤬

This is the first time this has ever happened to me.

Damn! I wonder how these "employees" know what is in the box to want to steal them?

Thanks Ed, turns out I use a 270 grain SAF in my .375 RUM and since I didn't draw an elk tag here in NM, I will just wait till next year.
Posted By: Fury01 Re: YAY! - 05/11/21
All they have to do is read where the package is from to deduce it's gun related. I've had a package from Sportsman's Guide opened and the loose AR500 targets were just laying on top of the box when the UPS man delivered it.
My wife had ONE curtain out of a set taken. Who does that?
Somebody is the answer. Sad.
Posted By: New_Flint Re: YAY! - 05/17/21
I an not sure why USPS even tries to deliver an open empty package and makes the receiver file the complaint. I once had an empty box delivered to me with a hand written note in pen on the box "box empty, contents lost". The contents were lost long before it got me. The post person said I had to go to the post office and file a complaint. I said, "no way" and called the company who took care of it.
© 24hourcampfire