Home
WTB - 404 Jeffery cartridge brass, bullets or ammo. Ideally I am wanting to purchase the .422 Barnes TSX or .423 Swift A-Frame bullets.

Thank you
I have some 404 cartridges I could sell you. I can not PM yet as I am fairly new to the site. Let me know the best way to contact you and maybe we can work a deal. Thanks
I have some new RWS 404 Jeffery brass I would consider selling.

Let me know if you have any interest.
Thank you for your prompt reply to my post for 404 Jeffery reloading composnents/ammo. I am new to this site as well so I am not exactly sure how this works. The best way to contact me is my cell 317-670-3957. I would be interested in the ammo and brass.

Matt
i would be especially interested in the brass since I just purchased 4 boxes of Barnes TSX bullets over the weekend.
I would be interested in any ammo you may have that you would like to sell. The best way to reach me is my cell 31-670-3957. Thank you! Matt
I am very interested in the 404 brass if you are still interested in selling. Please let me how much brass you have and how much you have and a price.

Thank you

Matt
I have 19 or 20 about. pm if you wanna talk turkey.
You bet! I am interested. Please let me know the brand name and price. Thank you Matt
OK, Matt. I have to dig them out and will get back to you soon.
I have 18 1x fired Norma brass and one loaded round. Call it $45 shipped and it's yours. If interested, please PM details we can swap.
That is more than fair. I would like to purchase them. You can call me on my cell at 317-670-3957 or send me an email at [email protected] so I can forward payment. My mailing address is

Matt ZurSchmiede
475 Pfrimmers Chapel Road SE
Corydon In 47112

Please let me know what works best for you.

Thank you

Matt
email on the way
Same, Email sent...

Phil
Anyone still have reloading components I can buy? Friend of mine is going to Africa soon and would like to buy some Swift A-frames also.
Anything would help. Appreciate it!
Please email me at [email protected]
Matt, be sure to check on North Fork bullets as well. Greater velocities using less powder. I can give you some load data for them if you decide to try these. NF makes 380 gr, 400 gr, and 430 gr.

Martin
© 24hourcampfire