Home
Posted By: Polska 338/375 Ruger - 07/27/11
Just wondering if anyone out there has tried necking down the 375 ruger to .338. This would be a really good cartridge. I'm surprised ruger hasn't tried this, in their alaskan platform this would be awesome for north american hunters and long range shooters.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/27/11
Imo, Ruger should intro two more cartridges based on the "actual" 375 Ruger casing. No shorty 375 Ruger casing wannabes like the RCM casings.

Call `em namely the 300 Ruger and 338 Ruger

Regardless of how many 300s and 338s already out there which are and have been extremely well established, imo if intro`d, I believe that a 300 Ruger and a 338 Ruger just might do well.
Posted By: utah708 Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/27/11
You are about 5 years too late with your idea--Rick Bin did it.
Posted By: Mark R Dobrenski Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/27/11
Or...one could just do a 338 Rum or 340 and call it a day....grin

Dober
Posted By: bearhuntr Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/27/11
...or pick up a good used .338 Win Mag. for small change and have enough left over for chain maile...

Just a thought shocked
Posted By: Polska Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/27/11
Originally Posted by utah708
You are about 5 years too late with your idea--Rick Bin did it.

yea i just realized that after doing more searching on google

Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Imo, Ruger should intro two more cartridges based on the "actual" 375 Ruger casing. No shorty 375 Ruger casing wannabes like the RCM casings.

Call `em namely the 300 Ruger and 338 Ruger

Regardless of how many 300s and 338s already out there which are and have been extremely well established, imo if intro`d, I believe that a 300 Ruger and a 338 Ruger just might do well.

i agree
Originally Posted by Mark R Dobrenski

Dober

well... both of those are not CRF.. A hawkeye alaskan witha 20" barrel identical to the 375 ruger but with a 338/375 round is ideal for the non-african hunter, and could double as a sniper weapon.
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
...or pick up a good used .338 Win Mag. for small change and have enough left over for chain maile...

Just a thought shocked

cool and when I visit alaska I will shove it up your ass.
Posted By: Ready Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/27/11
Not a chance.

bearhuntr is a learned fellow. Also, do not get mad at people reminding you of chain maille -

it was you ITFP posting that asinine drivel...
Posted By: Steelhead Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/27/11
Originally Posted by Polska

Dober

well... both of those are not CRF.. A hawkeye alaskan witha 20" barrel identical to the 375 ruger but with a 338/375 round is ideal for the non-african hunter, and could double as a sniper weapon.

You are still a [bleep] idiot I see. How the HELL does one mention a cartridge and you say both of those are not CRF, dipshitt?

Posted By: THOMASMAGNUM Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/27/11

Dober

Fuggin' priceless again sausage!!! Thanks for the giggles....
I thought you'd left this place forever.
Posted By: efw Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/27/11
Originally Posted by bearhuntr

Just a thought shocked

cool and when I visit alaska I will shove it up your ass.

This rifle stuff is way to serious for me to be laughing this hard... laugh
Posted By: THOMASMAGNUM Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/27/11
Polska is always serious like that...
Its always a very serious discussion when you bring up things like wearing chain maille to "fend off small bears, cougars, and other beasties", safari rifles being able to defeat invading Chinese/Al Quaida body armor, and also about defending oneself from bears using only a spear.

All joke are off when you bring heavy schitt like that up....
Posted By: 406_SBC Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/28/11
Polska should receive some kind of stipend from Rick as he always draws a crowd. Of course the crowd is gawking, but it's still a crowd...
Posted By: pinotguy Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/28/11
It's tough to wrap my head around the fact that Copernicus and Polska share the same heritage.
Posted By: Polska Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/28/11
hahahahahaha
I win again
Posted By: bloodworks Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/28/11
I win again

When the game involves salad tossing and fellating you are correct.
Originally Posted by bloodworks
I win again

anyone can talk tough on the internet, loser.
Posted By: Homesteader Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/28/11
Polska - "anyone can talk tough on the internet, loser - Polska". Words to live by. Homesteader.
Posted By: bloodworks Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/28/11
I win again

Don't you have a D&D game to get to sweetcakes? Maybe some velociraptors to spear ? The tough love ain't even started yet sugar.
Posted By: acooper1983 Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/29/11
This moron is at it again i see, pollock jokes were made because of idiots like this, and if ya wanna talk tough let me know when your gonna be in illinois ill give ya my address. Im used to thumping stupid pole's chicago is full of them
Posted By: bloodworks Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/29/11
Originally Posted by acooper1983
This moron is at it again i see, pollock jokes were made because of idiots like this, and if ya wanna talk tough let me know when your gonna be in illinois ill give ya my address. Im used to thumping stupid pole's chicago is full of them

You may have a hard time what with him wearing chain mail and carrying spears and whatnot. After all he's accustomed to fighting T-rexes and dragons and stuff.;)
Posted By: Polska Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/30/11
I win again

Don't you have a D&D game to get to sweetcakes? Maybe some velociraptors to spear ? The tough love ain't even started yet sugar.

hahahahahaha,you [bleep] you probably typing from your mom's basement. Your a real badass, with a name like "bloodworks" i guess you think people should scared of you. I'll make you my bitch any day of the week with both hands tied behind my back.

You may have a hard time what with him wearing chain mail and carrying spears and whatnot. After all he's accustomed to fighting T-rexes and dragons and stuff.;)

you are my bitch!

hahahahaha i'm so scared
Posted By: bloodworks Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/30/11

Don't you have a D&D game to get to sweetcakes? Maybe some velociraptors to spear ? The tough love ain't even started yet sugar.[/quote]

hahahahahaha,you [bleep] you probably typing from your mom's basement. Your a real badass, with a name like "bloodworks" i guess you think people should scared of you. I'll make you my bitch any day of the week with both hands tied behind my back. [/quote]

Sweetie you haven't the faculties nor will to lock horns with anybody outside of your school band. Most illiterate milksops of your ilk get several beatings leading to a realization of your permanent foothold on the lowest rungs of life's ladder. Surprisingly one would think that you scifi douchers would be astute enough to analyze the data beforehand and self correct the track but the constant barrage of multiple lives on video games tempers your meager gray matter to keep plodding. When you get ready to make me your bitch I'll buy you a plane ticket and pick you up at the terminal. Pack light. A carryon of sock'll be fine as you'll soon be changing into a splittail gown.
Posted By: jauntymorel Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/30/11
I would generally refrain from joining a conversation like this, but Polska, your vulgarity and name calling, as well as your childish responses make me think that you are in fact a 13 year old. You add no value to these boards, except perhaps a focal point for the scorn of the other members. Please Leave.
Posted By: acooper1983 Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/30/11
well being that im a frequent poster on some of the webs nastiest shizen talking websites, id be happy to make polska feel as inadequate as humanly possible. but i suppose he already felt that way when he found out his mom got knocked up in a german gangbang, then got her head shaved and kicked out of her home city, only to end up with a bastard son named polska washed up on americas great door step with the only trade she knows which is earning a dollar or lets be honest any polish broad over thirty aint worth a quarter, on her back. All that being broght to light, i can understand why polska is such a bitter bastard'ed pollack mutt.
Posted By: geargrinder Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/30/11
I'm with Polska. It a great idea. After that, someone should try necking down a 35 Whelen to 30 caliber. I think it would be a great big game round.
grin
Posted By: acooper1983 Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/30/11
prolly call the the 30 ought polska

hahahahahaha,you [bleep] you probably typing from your mom's basement. Your a real badass, with a name like "bloodworks" i guess you think people should scared of you. I'll make you my bitch any day of the week with both hands tied behind my back. [/quote]

Sweetie you haven't the faculties nor will to lock horns with anybody outside of your school band. Most illiterate milksops of your ilk get several beatings leading to a realization of your permanent foothold on the lowest rungs of life's ladder. Surprisingly one would think that you scifi douchers would be astute enough to analyze the data beforehand and self correct the track but the constant barrage of multiple lives on video games tempers your meager gray matter to keep plodding. When you get ready to make me your bitch I'll buy you a plane ticket and pick you up at the terminal. Pack light. A carryon of sock'll be fine as you'll soon be changing into a splittail gown. [/quote]

hahahah i'm supposed to be intimidated by this? your a joke!
well being that im a frequent poster on some of the webs nastiest shizen talking websites, id be happy to make polska feel as inadequate as humanly possible. but i suppose he already felt that way when he found out his mom got knocked up in a german gangbang, then got her head shaved and kicked out of her home city, only to end up with a bastard son named polska washed up on americas great door step with the only trade she knows which is earning a dollar or lets be honest any polish broad over thirty aint worth a quarter, on her back. All that being broght to light, i can understand why polska is such a bitter bastard'ed pollack mutt.

hahahahahahahahha, thats the best you got?
Originally Posted by jauntymorel
I would generally refrain from joining a conversation like this, but Polska, your vulgarity and name calling, as well as your childish responses make me think that you are in fact a 13 year old. You add no value to these boards, except perhaps a focal point for the scorn of the other members. Please Leave.

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
Originally Posted by geargrinder
I'm with Polska. It a great idea. After that, someone should try necking down a 35 Whelen to 30 caliber. I think it would be a great big game round.
grin

either would work, I think they all have potential. Big game and even a sniper round. I bet you could push a 250 grain bullet to lapua levels. I read some of what Rick Bin was doing and he was pushing 225 grain bullets in the 2900fps range with room to spare.
Posted By: THOMASMAGNUM Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/30/11
grin

either would work, I think they all have potential. Big game and even a sniper round. I bet you could push a 250 grain bullet to lapua levels. I read some of what Rick Bin was doing and he was pushing 225 grain bullets in the 2900fps range with room to spare.

Oh my god that is priceless.... Hey Polskadouche, what should we call that .35 Whelen necked down to .30?.....
I can't even imagine where we could begin to conjur a name...

Posted By: blanket Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/30/11
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Westcoaster Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/30/11
grin

You know I usually just read these Polska threads for entertainment, but that there is funny.

hmmm, I know, how about if we neck it even further to... ah.... I dunno, how about a .27 caliber too? It would probably be good for deer and such.
Posted By: bloodworks Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/30/11
Sparring with the pollock is akin to high fence hunting and shooting fish in a barrel. It's not much sport when he's permanently shackled to the stupid pole though to be fair it's probably attributed to his mother's substance abuse problems when a John knocked her up. It's like fighting retards, midgets, queers, and women. If you kick the schitt out of them you're "a bad man" but if they kick yer ass you're an eternal pussy. I'd be ok with being "a bad man."
Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: 338/375 Ruger - 07/31/11
Originally Posted by Westcoaster
grin

You know I usually just read these Polska threads for entertainment, but that there is funny.

hmmm, I know, how about if we neck it even further to... ah.... I dunno, how about a .27 caliber too? It would probably be good for deer and such.

Whoever thought of necking the 35 Whelen to 30 caliber had a great idea. Which inspired someone else to think of necking it to 27 caliber, which, in my opinion is another great idea.

Now, I'm going to go out on a limb, and go easy on me, but I think one more iteration is in order.

Neck it to 25.
Posted By: geargrinder Re: 338/375 Ruger - 08/02/11
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
Originally Posted by Westcoaster
grin

Whoever thought of necking the 35 Whelen to 30 caliber had a great idea. Which inspired someone else to think of necking it to 27 caliber, which, in my opinion is another great idea.

Now, I'm going to go out on a limb, and go easy on me, but I think one more iteration is in order.

Neck it to 25.

On second thought, none of those 35 Whelen wildcats would work. They'd just be too overbore(barrel burners). Nobody would shoot shuch round because they are to tough on barrels.
© 24hourcampfire