Home
Changed it up a bit. Instead of afternoon coffee took two tablespoons of condensed milk and mixed it with two shots of espresso. Poured it over and glass full of ice and topped it with whole milk. Cooled off and got my fix at the same time. Damn good. That’s all.
Iced coffee? My grandfather would pour the leftover coffer in a half pint cream bottle, and put in the fridge.

He'd take a sip when he was thirsty.
Love me some iced coffee on a hot afternoon especially if i gotta stay up late for something.
never been a fan of iced coffee, but i do like coffee flavored ice cream
If a fan of iced coffee, pour extra/left over coffee into ice cube trays and freeze.

Thataway it does not get diluted. wink
Don't do the cold coffee thing myself.
I have about a quart of hot black coffee
everyday. Had it today.
90 outside here right now
i get plenty of hot coffee in the a.m. then switch to iced tea
No coffee in the PM anymore. Doesn't keep me up, but I will be up at 2:00 AM, even if I went to bed at midnight.
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33
Changed it up a bit. Instead of afternoon coffee took two tablespoons of condensed milk and mixed it with two shots of espresso. Poured it over and glass full of ice and topped it with whole milk. Cooled off and got my fix at the same time. Damn good. That’s all.

Garnish with a rubber COCK.

That sounds a whole lot like Vietnamese coffee and that stuff is GOOD.

I do like me some iced coffee but no matter the heat, first cup is a hot one...grin...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Those overnights suck horsecock GW. Ugh.

We got 100s for the next 7 days as well but upper 50's low 60's overnight.
High of 58 today. The coffee needs heat.
© 24hourcampfire