Home
In Wabigoon, I call it the blueberry patch.

Blueberry knobs, pulls, potholders, divot. No pictures.
Roosters, shedhorns, old cans/jars on top of the cabinets
No, but it do have a thove.
And a think?
Ya, I can't spell! Get over it! laugh
1970’s poor white trash.
Over laundry room door!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
That works Bob!
wife loves the beach. kitchen's the beach, schitters's the beach, living room's the beach. i'm getting ready to grow barnacles but she likes it and thats what counts.
Originally Posted by rem141r
wife loves the beach. kitchen's the beach, schitters's the beach, living room's the beach. i'm getting ready to grow barnacles but she likes it and thats what counts.

Happy wife, happy life.

Clutter
Posted By: EdM Re: Does you kitchen have a theam? - 04/01/21
About a half dozen Dazey butter churns. Her maiden name is Dazey.
Posted By: sse Re: Does you kitchen have a theam? - 04/02/21
Originally Posted by wabigoon
In Wabigoon, I call it the blueberry patch.

Blueberry knobs, pulls, potholders, divot. No pictures.

yer just beggin for bear trouble with that theme

*theam...sorry
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by rem141r

Happy wife, happy life.

I've never liked that saying. I want my.wife to be happy, but not at my expense of happiness. We have to compliment each other. Not compromise.
This is about kitchen themes.
Tell us about your compromises in the kitchen.
Grapes. Specifically, wine grapes. Ceramic wall hangings, plates, pictures, place settings.

Don't ask me why because I don't know. Neither one of us is a big wine drinker.
My countertops are made from epoxy covered Scrabble boards and the pages of an Oxford English Dictionary.
Pics?
Pictures when I can get there again.
Wifey went with the chicken theme years ago.

Chickens on plates, figurines on top of he cabinets, towels & dishcloths,,,, chickens.

Looking around, I realized they were mostly Cocks.
Tuscan, with grapes, wine and olive oil decos along with a mix of some antique items like a balance scale, jars and some Tiffany type pendulum lights. Highlight of the kitchen is a custom made bar height farm table made out of 200 year old reclaimed old growth pine beams. Beams came from bil's family business after demolition. He then made the table.
Booze, beer steins on the top of the cabinets grin
Originally Posted by Poconojack

Clutter

Yep.

But, we have a "little room" that's got a marine theme going. Place we lived for a couple of years had some folks that made really nice, close to authentic, ceramic fish. We've got a half dozen of them, plus a few other fish related things. And the obligatory fish on the shower curtain and bath mats.

Seeing as how we both studied the fish and ocean in school, it actually sort of makes sense.

Had a roommate once. He and his gal broke up, he kept the rental place they had and rented out some rooms. Some of her items were still present when I moved in. She was into those silly geese and ducks with ribbons around their necks, and baskets in their bills. I can still remember him when he saw them......................."Fuggin ducks, everywhere.........I hate them fuggin ducks, always did"
Mine ith theamleth. Ethpecially between the thtove and the think.
what's lat s9ot t0 mean laugh
I'm a man.

It probably does, not sure what now.
IDGAS.
My wife does that nonsense, it makes her happy, so I'm happy.
My nonsense is tools, guns....I'm happy, she is happy for me.

My kitchen would have a theme.
Easily prepare good food.
Easily clean.
Cozy?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Cozy?

The best
© 24hourcampfire