Home
Ol boy down SE Washington makes em, thought they were pretty cool so I picked a couple. Never used a pigtail meat hook, don’t know how I bbq’d all these years without one.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Nice buddy!! The pigtail hook is a must have MAN! Flipping meat is easy with it.
Got a pigtail hook.

Only used it when working church bazaar bbq pit. Helps when cooking 30 tritips at a time on a trailer grill.

Don't like piercing my own meat and letting all the juice out at home.😂🤣😂
Damn I like them! I’d donate some horn to that cause!
This will be an unpopular opinion I’m sure, but I hate the things.

I’ve cooked more steaks than you could shake a stick and can’t get behind the idea of poking a hole in em.

a good set of rigid 12” tongs is all I require.
Im withya robham. Never use on my own meat.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Im withya robham. Never use on my own meat.

Ditto. Handle your meat gently.
Got a pigtail hook.

Only used it when working church bazaar bbq pit. Helps when cooking 30 tritips at a time on a trailer grill.

I mainly use mine for chicken and as a fire poker. Comes in handy sometimes to balance a tritip on its end though.
Originally Posted by 805
Got a pigtail hook.

I mainly use mine for chicken and as a fire poker. Comes in handy sometimes to balance a tritip on its end though.

Yeah mines on semi retirement. I did 15 years in the Church BBQ pit whilst the kids were at Catlick School.

Every year though they call. One of these days though she might ride again.
Originally Posted by 805
Got a pigtail hook.

I’ve used this one on steaks and ribs, only way to fly. Haven’t noticed a difference in meat quality but I hook em right on the edge and don’t flip often. Anyhow figured folks would like em which most do looks like.
Didn’t mean to come off as knocking yours, as they look bad ass and wouldn’t mind a set for decor

Just not something I’d use again.
Didn’t take it that way Robert, it’s good. I just don’t understand how all the juices would drain out flipping it a couple times and piercing the edge? Haha
They are cool Jud.
Nice!
Custom meat hooks, tongs, forks, etc...are always enjoyable.
Beats the hell outta some flimsy stamped schit or a plastic spatula!
both stylish and useful
I was gifted one years ago.

They are beyond handy.
A G-job when I started work in my first job in our once refinery in NorCal. A lot of stuff a couple of machinist did for me.
Those are sweet. Looks like they would be pretty easy to make also.
AND when you're not using them for BBQ'ing, you could use them to whack a mutherfugker!

lol
© 24hourcampfire