Home
Just out of the freezer and headed for the bge tomorrow night

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Smoking
That looks like a nice butt.
Mmmm look at dat nice phat azz.
Well thank you both!
Nope. Lazy day today with #2 of 3 son's visiting for a long weekend and my wife visiting family outside Chicago. We have been sipping since noon watching The Good, the Bad and the Ugly at the moment. The latter of a Clint Eastwood marathon. He's a fun one to be around...
Stupid question time, y'all ready?

That packaging says prime. But it's pork. So can someone school me on different grades of pork? Are they the same standards as beef?
It's a brand not a grade.
Step two, marinate
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
That’s a sweet pic
Good stuff. Picking up 60 pounds of bone-in pork butt this thursday for a celebration of life party of about 180 people. We'll rub and smoke the butts then put them in the pit. Already did the blind coleslaw test and the winner was a homemade tiktok recipe from dil. She now has to make a couple gallons of dressing. Open bar, scenic view, Carpenters playing and a loop of pictures on the big screen. Lemon Drops are the featured cocktail because that was her favorite drink on the rare occasion she would drink alcohol. Should be a good party. I dread it.
Nicely done Mr 'gittr !!
Originally Posted by FatCity67

I thought the brand was Maycey's
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Originally Posted by FatCity67

I thought the brand was Maycey's

That appears to be the store name on the price tag, as in Macey's store selling USA Prime brand meat.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Good stuff. Picking up 60 pounds of bone-in pork butt this thursday for a celebration of life party of about 180 people. We'll rub and smoke the butts then put them in the pit. Already did the blind coleslaw test and the winner was a homemade tiktok recipe from dil. She now has to make a couple gallons of dressing. Open bar, scenic view, Carpenters playing and a loop of pictures on the big screen. Lemon Drops are the featured cocktail because that was her favorite drink on the rare occasion she would drink alcohol. Should be a good party. I dread it.

We will be thinking about ya!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Morewood

We will be thinking about ya!

Indeed.
© 24hourcampfire