Home
To use these things up ...[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Big batch of bloody merries?
Give 'em away or throw 'em away.

We had so many that they were rotting on the vine, so likely many volunteers next year. Now they've been frosted and will be a joy to pull up, cut up, and send to the landfill.
Traditional salsa. Wish I lived close enough to teach you how to make it the right way.
Can them if you have enough to make it worthwhile. Or make a homemade pasta sauce and can.
Put a bunch through the juicer and made some fabulous tomato juice, put up in 250ml (1 cup) jars. Slavyanka will use some for soup and I’ll drink the rest.
I enjoy sharing the surplus with friends and family
I been cleaning them up then I bag and freeze 🥶. Then wait till it gets like 10/20 below and let them freeze them harder/more then onto a strainer to thaw into a container ...which is mostly just at this point tomato water , I remove the tomatoes, the skins come off because of the freezing process ,then we process the tomatoes into tomato type sauce pretty neutral that you can put it on whatever /you need to make out of it. THENi take that water and I salt and pepper it sometimes a little chicken bullion cube goes in into a pint jar and process that into making basically a clear water tomato juice it's delicious...darn That's salsa thing sounds interesting.
Oh yeah that water comes out and gives you a thicker sauce without a lot of boiling to cook it down some. ****** I can't toss them or let my babys rot ..I start these things from scratch the last week of February ...there my babies 😎
© 24hourcampfire