Home
Up here Safeway with dump a bunch of spices on their chicken legs to get rid of them and they're pretty fair price 7&8 bucks for a family tray,. I'm a thigh man myself but when they sell these leg packs at 30 and 50% off = I can get lots of eats for like 3 & 4 bucks.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
There you go I even double dipped them.
.now they're just sit on the wire rack for a few hours till they really get stick'ed up...then I'm going to start them in cold oil in my fry grandpappy all meat ends down ....
then plug it in !! Everybody gets an even start .Big ones to the outside , you can move them around once they're about half way through spin them whatever !.....good eats ....not too far off !
Some olive oil, garlic powder and paprika rubbed on ‘em and then air fried makes a pretty good snack.
Originally Posted by badger
Some olive oil, garlic powder and paprika rubbed on ‘em and then air fried makes a pretty good snack.

^^^^^
I like those seasoned legs. Last time, I smoked them for a couple hours, then turned up the heat to brown/crisp them up. Turned out real good...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] meet pulled back and they're about 160° crispy now they go into my other grated pan
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]. I got a GE cafe range so they're in roasted standby 180 mode and I just shut them down so they work like a henny penny from the colonel Will we go get the rest of the food put together and wolf them down they shrink up a bit from when you regularly we cook them break out the ranch dressing I'm out
Originally Posted by JGray
I like those seasoned legs. Last time, I smoked them for a couple hours, then turned up the heat to brown/crisp them up. Turned out real good...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Cool...
I forgot to show ..fill fryer with room temp oil .. add chic ...then plug in fryer... Everybody starts at the same time and finishes pretty much at the same time unless you got some sort of a clubfoot chicken but it only works for the dry batter...
don't try a wet batter ...I stop throwing stuff in oil and watching the s*** spray and slpash everywhere btw I'm doing this in the garage..never in 🏠[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire