Home
Posted By: dvdegeorge Stuffed jalapeno recipes - 08/05/10
Give me what ya got....ordered this from Cabelas and will be ready to grill some up this weekend
[Linked Image]
Posted By: BOWHUNR Re: Stuffed jalapeno recipes - 08/05/10
Les posted this one a couple of years ago. I've made them several times and they are awesome. His method requires splitting them, but I don't see why you couldn't improvise a little.

Mike
Thanks sounds good...may substitute a shrimp for the smokie and give it a try

Keep um coming!
Posted one a while back titled "Armadillo eggs"
Don't remember the exact recipe but it used bisquick, and greated cheese stuffed in Jalapenos and baked, or grilled.

Should be able to find it with a search.

Virgil B.
My feeble memory just recalled, I put the Jalapeno inside the batter, but it could be done the other way around...

Virgil B.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Stuffed jalapeno recipes - 08/06/10
Dan didn't you try the ones at the Texas hog hunt? I think Bart made them.
Thinking I did.....made some tonight with shrimp and cream cheese and also a buffalo wing dip...I ate 17 of them they were very good!
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Stuffed jalapeno recipes - 08/07/10
I don't use recipes, just add stuff as I see fit.

Last week was a third of a bar of cream cheese, a couple cups of shredded montery jack cheese, a couple teaspoons of finely chopped garlic, and a couple dash's of worchestire sauce, mixed, stuffed, bacon wrapped and grilled. A couple of them I added a cooked shrimp with the tail hanging out, needed the next size smaller though to make them really work good.
© 24hourcampfire