Home
What do you go to?
No time to cook, but you're hungry.
Salad or PB&J

Chocolate milk.

Cottage cheese & peaches
six pack
microwave version of the McRib sammich....
or a frozen pizza cooked in a bar....
I usually have leftovers either in the frig or freezer. That keeps me off the junk , fast foods and pizza delivery. Sometimes its temping to just pull into a burger joint drivethru but I always am glad if I dont.
Piece of fruit or cheese and crackers.
Fried egg sandwich. My egg pan is always ready to go. Three minutes and done. Or a scramble with whatever left overs you have.
A can of soup or chili.
Triscuit crackers topped with a slice of cheese and picante sauce (or jalapeno or salami or mustard or ...) microwaved for a few seconds until cheese melts.
yup...Triscuits here as well. I especially, like the thin ones topped with Monterrey Jack Pepper Cheese!!
Triscuits,cheese, and whatever left over meat in the fridge is a constant.
Cottage cheese and crackers, or if I can wait a bit, Totino's pizza rolls. I can eat about two dozen of those little ba$tards when I'm in the mood. Downside is, they make me fart like a Clydesdale. Upside is it doesn't bother me. Downside to the upside, divorce costs are high! smile
I kept seeing Triscuits pop up in this thread. This isn't really a response to the OP's question, but is a favorite snack around here.

Triscuits and room temp Manchego, sometimes with a little dab of hot pepper jam or a slice of soppressata.
Fried eggs or nachos
Hate to admit it but I keep Raman noodles in the pantry for such an occasion.
I know I shouldn't but I love those things.
I like Pabst beer too though so I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise.
Had to go as far as getting my uncle out of El Norte to get him to stop drinkin' Pabst. grin
Oh....I take advantage of all the excellent breweries we have in the PNW but there's always some Pabst in my fridge....

And some Raman noodles in the cupboard.

Next thing ya know I'll be shopping at Wall Mart. smile
Big glass of milk, or chicken patty sandwich. McDonalds to the east, By from west or south, they are building a Taco Bell to the north. If we are out, we have to pass one of these to get home.
Sammich
Fried eggs and tortillas or cottage cheese and some Tony Chacherrios.
Beer and salad, makes tiring day better!!
PBJ
Scrambled eggs and (hopefully) a fried slice or two of beef bologna. Toasted white bread with lots of butter would be the Trifecta.
Chicken salad sandwich.
faced with just that situation last night, it was my ham salad on Ritz crackers, topped with Guava hot sauce, and a glass of milk.
Not bad, how is the hip Sam?
© 24hourcampfire