Home
Posted By: FieldGrade Hill Meat Company - 12/14/17
I've been buying their German Sausage, Frankfurters, and Bacon for years but I had never tried their breakfast sausage until I saw it on sale the other day and decided to give it a try. I had a couple of links this morning and holy chit....it's the best breakfast sausage I've ever tasted. And surprisingly there's no Maple syrup or apple smoke magic....just natural pork and seasonings.
I'm sure some of you guys in the PNW have seen their products and if so I highly recommend trying some.
Their other products are won't disappoint either but that breakfast sausage is amazing.

http://www.hillmeat.com/
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Hill Meat Company - 12/14/17
Good evening Charlie, good to see you posting, ever do the beet soup? Or, is discretion the better part of valor?
Posted By: Judman Re: Hill Meat Company - 12/14/17
Yep they make about the only hot dog I'll eat. Never seen they're breakfast sausage around.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Hill Meat Company - 12/14/17
Thats good to know. They products look good.

I buy a lot of stuff from a little shop over east of me about 100 miles.

They sell patty sausage that is great. Not over seasoned and none of the other fancy crap either.
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Hill Meat Company - 12/14/17
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Good evening Charlie, good to see you posting, ever do the beet soup? Or, is discretion the better part of valor?

LOL.....I put it on the back burner.
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Hill Meat Company - 12/14/17
If you look around you might run into some of their products Jim.......they're in Pendelton OR and cover a pretty big area.

The funny thing is......the market in the little logging town about 20mi's upriver from me has the best selection of their products that I've found....go figure....
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Hill Meat Company - 12/14/17
I see that Albertsons is a dealer. There is a store over east of me.

I will check them out.

I hear you about the little hole in the wall stores. You would never think the little store where I buy my bacon would have anything in stock.

Hell, the town does not have 200 people in it. He makes all his own stuff there. Damnedest selection you ever saw.
© 24hourcampfire