Home
Posted By: Mannlicher Adzuki Tempeh Pot Pie - 01/11/18
One of my Son's businesses makes and distributes Organic Temph. He makes several different kinds, using Soy beans, or Black Eyed Peas, Black Beans and Adzuki beans. We are supposed to get a new grand daughter today, and I made this Adzuki Tempeh pot pie for his wife. Wish I knew when to deliver it. lol
[Linked Image]
Congrats on the new grand baby! I don’t even know what Temph is...
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Adzuki Tempeh Pot Pie - 01/11/18
Never heard of it.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Adzuki Tempeh Pot Pie - 01/11/18
its in Arizona right?
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Adzuki Tempeh Pot Pie - 01/11/18
Tempeh is a food product, basically fermented beans , that was first made in Indonesia years ago. High in protein, tastes great. Hippies love it, and it's a vegan's go to protein. My lad is a wee bit to the right of Attila the Hun, and laughs all the way to the bank.
The wife is in hard labor now, so the baby is at last on the way. Over a week late now.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Adzuki Tempeh Pot Pie - 01/11/18
Cool gesture, Sam. Congratulations to new Mom Emily, Art and rest of family. God Bless all for many years of happiness.

Best Wishes.
Your Friend,
Greg
Posted By: landlord44 Re: Adzuki Tempeh Pot Pie - 01/11/18
What the *ell is temph?
Originally Posted by landlord44
What the *ell is temph?

I gave a short description in this thread. If you can't figure it out from that, you can google it. You CAN use Google, right?
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Adzuki Tempeh Pot Pie - 01/11/18
Congratulations on the new grandchild Sam! Will you keep us up to date?
finally got the gal this afternoon. Remmy Jean. 7 pounds 11 oz, 21 inches long. Baby and mom are doing well. My lad is worn out. smile
[Linked Image]
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Adzuki Tempeh Pot Pie - 01/11/18
She looks great Sam!
© 24hourcampfire