Home
Posted By: Beansnbacon33 How was lunch? - 03/26/20
You workers still hitting fast food drive thrus or packing? I scrambled an egg and scooped it up with a leftover biscuit from last night. Partial lockdown here but doesn't effect me much. Only places i ever went to before this china virus was the hardware store and McDonald's for a double once and a great while.
Posted By: eaglemountainman Re: How was lunch? - 03/26/20
It was a banana, and it was stupendous. laugh
Posted By: 5sdad Re: How was lunch? - 03/26/20
bologna on a hamburger bun with some Romaine lettuce, potato salad from last night, radish, piece of chocolate cake (small)
Posted By: BOWHUNR Re: How was lunch? - 03/27/20
Shimp Po Boy and a cup of gumbo. I own a small business and I refuse to let the mom and pop restaurants in my city die.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: How was lunch? - 03/27/20
Mine comes with me, in ma stylin new lunch box;

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: bucktail Re: How was lunch? - 03/27/20
I'm working from home. It's pretty much the same type of thing I usually bring in. Shredded chicken with cauliflower.
Posted By: Mule Deer Re: How was lunch? - 03/27/20
My wife is working on another game cookbook, and today's special was an elk chili recipe. She usually cooks a single recipe at least twice. If the first version is good, then she tries it again at least once to make sure. If it's not quite right, then it's usually tried 3-6 times with various tweakings before it goes in the book. This was the 6th version, and it was GREAT!
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: How was lunch? - 03/28/20
Ground meat or chunks?
We et Dairy Queen sandwiches in Malta Montana.

Picked up some rolled barley for the fat beef......sorta the polar opposite of elk and deer.........
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: How was lunch? - 03/28/20
Ill tell you one thing. The is a whole world of difference between Dairy Queens in the midweast vs out here in Kommiefornia. For whatever reason the food and icecream tastes way better.
Posted By: WL205 Re: How was lunch? - 03/28/20
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Ill tell you one thing. The is a whole world of difference between Dairy Queens in the midweast vs out here in Kommiefornia. For whatever reason the food and icecream tastes way better.

Better in the Midwest or kommiland?

I had a banana, and two packs of PB crackers today
Posted By: Mule Deer Re: How was lunch? - 03/28/20
Small chunks of round steak.
Nice!
Posted By: chesterwy Re: How was lunch? - 03/28/20
Pastrami on white bread. Mayo on one side, course ground mustard on the other. Delicious
Posted By: CWT Re: How was lunch? - 03/28/20
Left over chicken and dumplins
© 24hourcampfire