Home
That
First call NASA, get security clearance. Then spend all your spare time reading and studying posts about how easy it is here.

It still won't work probably. Go to therapy and try again.
1. go to postimages.org
2. click on the 'choose images' button in the middle of the screen.
3. select whatever image on your phone or computer you want to upload, on my computer after selection you click 'open' and it uploads the image.
4. choose “hotlink for forums” by clicking the little graphic to the right in my red circle, I think thats a clipboard and a paper. The image address and correct code is now copied to your computer or phones background

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

5. simply paste that in campfire reply box and post the message.
For imgur, you have to download the app. Log in, then get the photo link from it. The app isn’t as user friendly as their desktop site. I’ve almost quit using imgur because post images is so much simpler.

Edit to add, I just logged into imgur from my phone browser. I can get my pic links ending in jpg, to post them I’ve got to add the img code before and after the link.

Post images is just easier.

It worked! Thanks Cheesy!

dang that was easy!
For me

e mail them to my e mail

Down load 'em

Imgur from there

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You pick what size you want
Postimage is easy
Originally Posted by tikkanut
For me

e mail them to my e mail

Down load 'em

Imgur from there

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

If you’re stuck on using imgur, upload then with the imgur app on your phone, then they’ll be in your imgur account without having to download them to your computer and then up to the imgur site. Save you having to send then download then upload.

I can post from the imgur app on my phone, but the web version on computer gives the easy links, while the app you’ve got to add the img code to it.
© 24hourcampfire