Home
Posted By: jasontx Diamondback - 03/28/14
From Yesterday
[Linked Image]
View Large: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7260/13467039275_8260ca8d03_o.jpg
The Canon 70-200 2.8IS L II REALLY impresses me how much detail it captures. Expensive but I'm glad I did it.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Diamondback - 03/28/14
NICE! laugh
Posted By: Jcubed Re: Diamondback - 03/28/14
Beautiful snake. Thank you for sharing
Posted By: 1minute Re: Diamondback - 03/29/14
Tough critters to photograph without some help. They coil up under cover where one can't get a full view. Then they stretch out on the run and won't fit into the frame when one drags them out into the open. Good shot!
Posted By: kennymauser Re: Diamondback - 03/29/14
Another back yard shot????

Ken
Posted By: jasontx Re: Diamondback - 03/29/14
Originally Posted by kennymauser
Another back yard shot????

Ken
Fortunately no..This was out in the sticks.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Tough critters to photograph without some help. They coil up under cover where one can't get a full view. Then they stretch out on the run and won't fit into the frame when one drags them out into the open. Good shot!

Thanks, I can tell you've tried before smile
Posted By: 1minute Re: Diamondback - 03/29/14
Thanks, I can tell you've tried before

Usually 3 or 4 times a year, and the really big ones always get away.
Posted By: rattler Re: Diamondback - 03/29/14
Originally Posted by jasontx
Originally Posted by 1minute

Thanks, I can tell you've tried before smile

cool photo, hope to see a couple in person in a few weeks while pig hunting.....on the headaches in photographing snakes, while not a venomous one my wife still gives me chit bout her getting bit helping me wrangle a small spotted python for a photo laugh was only a 2 foot snake and teeth were barely long enough to get through the skin but she still gives me hell....took running her hand under cold water to get him to let go

prolly my favorite snake pic ive taken, an eastern yellow bellied racer out at my grandparents farm

[Linked Image]
Those YBR's will nip you too. I've been bit by them many times AND crapped on. nice shot
Posted By: BobbyTomek Re: Diamondback - 03/31/14
superb shot of a difficult subject...

keep posting 'em!!!
© 24hourcampfire