Home
Posted By: Spike A boy and his dog - 02/27/02
My son with his best friend, these two are unseperable. He was trying to fight off falling asleep but it was a losing battle, he didn't want to leave his dog and go to bed.
<br>
<br>[Linked Image]
<br>
Posted By: Partsman Re: A boy and his dog - 02/28/02
Great Pic, seen that lots with children. But never captured it on film. They look so cute when it happens.
Posted By: blammer Re: A boy and his dog - 03/01/02
nice pic
<br>
<br>can you tell me how you posted it? I am having difficulty. posting my pics, the best I can do is a link... I want to do what you did!
<br>
<br>thanks
Posted By: Spike Re: A boy and his dog - 03/01/02
blammer,
<br>
<br>Not sure how far along you are so I'll start from the begining. You first need to upload the photo to a hosting sight (have a feeling you already know that). Then use this code to put it here:
<br>
<br>[img]The link to the picture[/img]
<br>
<br>Hope that helps, if not we'll figure it out...don't worry.
Posted By: Talus Re: A boy and his dog - 03/06/02
Great shot, Spike. If ever a pair belonged together, they look it. There's something about a boy and his dog ...
<br>
<br>I will never forget the dog of my boyhood.
<br>
<br>Jeff
Posted By: blammer Re: A boy and his dog - 03/07/02
thank you!
<br>
<br>[img]http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/blammer/bench.html[/img]
Posted By: BW Re: A boy and his dog - 03/10/02
blammer,
<br>
<br>Let me try....
<br>
<br>[Linked Image]
Posted By: BW Re: A boy and his dog - 03/10/02
Yep, it worked.
<br>
<br>Blammer,
<br>
<br>I copied the URL you placed inbetween the [image] tags, and went to that page. Sure enough, the picture was there. What I did different from you, was to "right-click" on the picture. Then a menu popped up, and I scrolled down to the bottom and selected "properties." When the window for "properties" came up on the screen, I highlighted and copied the URL address there.
<br>
<br>That's the actual URL that needs to be placed between the [image] tags.
<br>
<br>In fact, you can scroll up to your picture here, and right click your mouse and see the menu and properties window.
<br>
<br>Hope that helps!
© 24hourcampfire