Home
We are proud to be dealers for:
Athlon Optics, Aimcam, Hawke, Swarovski, Leupold, German Precision Optics ( GPO ), Kahles, Konus, Kowa, Meopta, Zeiss, Armasight, Flir, Leica, Minox, Schmidt & Bender, Litra, Promaster.

Canon, Sony, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Leica, Tamron, Sigma, Laowa, Litra, Sirui, Smith Victor, Manfrotto, Savage, Gitzo, Tamrac, Wandrd waterproof ca
mera bags, Promast
er.

Camera Land
516-217-1000
720 Old Bethpage Rd.
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
Cameras, Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Jeff, thanks again for going beyond to get that Tamron 24-70 G2 to me.
I am looking for a used flash for a Cannon 1DS Mark 111. Do you have any suggestions? I dont need that much of a flash or a pro model cause I will only use it indoors and no more than 15' away. Any suggestions?
Originally Posted by ihookem
I am looking for a used flash for a Cannon 1DS Mark 111. Do you have any suggestions? I dont need that much of a flash or a pro model cause I will only use it indoors and no more than 15' away. Any suggestions?

ihookem,

Just go to the OP above and send a PM to "cameralandjeff" (left top corner of the OP). You can save some cash by buying a used Canon flash. My son uses Nikon cameras, while I use Canon. He uses third-party flashes that are made in China, while I use one Canon flash indoors. Check the pros and cons of third-party flashes, but I would just buy a good Canon flash instead.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Give us a call. There are a lot of great deals right now.
We are here every day until Christmas
© 24hourcampfire