Home
Posted By: TexasWicked1 Meat Group - 06/19/18
Fired up the grill Sunday afternoon, waited for it to get nice and hot and then through these beef cakes on.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 1minute Re: Meat Group - 06/19/18
Good to see those cuts over glowing charcoal.
Posted By: kennymauser Re: Meat Group - 06/19/18
My wife and I had some that looked, smelled, and tasted just like that last night.

Well, looked the same and I can still taste and smell them!

Nice pics,
ken
Posted By: duckster Re: Meat Group - 06/22/18
Nice
Posted By: JJWise Re: Meat Group - 06/23/18
Did way better than my most recent attempt. Used a different (cheaper) brand of liquid charcoal and it left a horrible taste on the meat and the smell was horrid. I also dropped a steak in the mud because I’m a dumba$$. Good looking pics though, you made me hungry again
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Meat Group - 06/24/18
Originally Posted by JJWise
Did way better than my most recent attempt. Used a different (cheaper) brand of liquid charcoal and it left a horrible taste on the meat and the smell was horrid. I also dropped a steak in the mud because I’m a dumba$$. Good looking pics though, you made me hungry again

Liquid charcoal?
Posted By: TexasWicked1 Re: Meat Group - 06/25/18
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Originally Posted by JJWise

Liquid charcoal?

I was looking at that comment sideways too.

What's that?
Posted By: Border Doc Re: Meat Group - 06/28/18

Do you think that might be "liquid smoke"?

I have used it in the past, but it wasn't quite what I was looking for.
Posted By: TexasWicked1 Re: Meat Group - 06/28/18
Originally Posted by Border Doc

Do you think that might be "liquid smoke"?

I have used it in the past, but it wasn't quite what I was looking for.

No idea brother. I have never used that before. I have heard of people adding it to mac n cheese to serve at picnic's and such, although I have always done things all natural
© 24hourcampfire