Home
Posted By: RedRabbit Cross-Canyon Shooting - 07/18/18
With the onset of summer rains, lightning, and clouds, it was time to get out shooting. This past weekend I met up with a couple of friends and we traversed northern Arizona to shoot various canyons. Had the Nikon in hand, but suspect the Winchester will get some trigger time soon with elk and whitetail tags for this fall.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Aim small ;-)
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Cross-Canyon Shooting - 07/18/18
Amazing shots; thanks for sharing!
Posted By: 1minute Re: Cross-Canyon Shooting - 07/18/18
Great environment there!
Posted By: TOPCATHR Re: Cross-Canyon Shooting - 07/18/18
wow they are amazing shots, I wish I could.
Posted By: richj Re: Cross-Canyon Shooting - 07/18/18
beautiful photos. I've been to Zion, Bryce, Natural bridges. These are wonderful
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Cross-Canyon Shooting - 07/20/18
Great shots, Doug!
You really know your craft.
Posted By: LouisB Re: Cross-Canyon Shooting - 07/21/18
What can one say . . .

Except a SUPERB posting once again . . . as ALWAYS!.

A feast for the eyes
Posted By: kennymauser Re: Cross-Canyon Shooting - 07/21/18
Doug, first of all I envy and admire your ability to take such great pictures. I will, because of your photos, have to make a trip to the canyon country soon. When my wife retires that is!
Keep them coming,
Ken
Posted By: RedRabbit Re: Cross-Canyon Shooting - 07/22/18
Thank all for looking. The canyon in the last image was a new one for me to visit. The red stripes reminded us of a candy cane.

Originally Posted by kennymauser
Doug, first of all I envy and admire your ability to take such great pictures. I will, because of your photos, have to make a trip to the canyon country soon. When my wife retires that is!
Keep them coming,
Ken

Ken, after she retires will allow for a deserving and lengthy trip. I remember when I was teaching that I would jump in the truck the day after school ended and not return from Colorado and Montana until Labor Day.
Posted By: specialK Re: Cross-Canyon Shooting - 07/23/18
Very nice.
© 24hourcampfire