Home
The LGS that I've visited lately all seem to be more than out of 9mm ammo, 40 ammo, 45ACP ammo, 380 ammo and most all other pistol calibers. And when looking at reloading supplies, of course, no primers or powder or 6.5 bullets but I see a lot of 6mm bullets and bullets for 375.

Is that because the 6mm has not caught on with the hunting crowd as well as the long distance shooters ??

Are there other reasons for the 6mm supply being out there now ???
Maybe time to buy a 6mm. 6.5s had a big head start.
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Maybe time to buy a 6mm. 6.5s had a big head start.

And a 375 of some kind.

Find bullets, then build the rifle they fit.

Makes sense to me.

DF
Strike fast...
https://www.shootersproshop.com/loa...ler-6-5mm-130-gr-accubond-blem-50ct.html

Those are hard to beat on WT’s. Hunting bud killed several this season, these in his Creed. One shot each, DRT or short travel.

Better grab some before I move on them.

I have some already, so I’ll give you guys a shot.

DF
Whoops, y’all messed around too long, they’re gone.

DF
I'm buying a damn 8mm...
Most PRS shooters are running a 6mm of some sort. I am not finding any good 6mm or 6.5 bullets online, just the old school partitions etc.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Most PRS shooters are running a 6mm of some sort. I am not finding any good 6mm or 6.5 bullets online, just the old school partitions etc.

https://store.thirdgenerationshootingsupply.com/catalog/category/view/s/243-diameter/id/8774/?p=1
There’s a bunch of 6mm creed ammo available around here, but good luck finding a rifle chambered in 6 creed for less than $2,000! Crazy times for sure.
Pretty much the same here in Pa.. no .224, 6.5, or 30cal in stores.

I did find a store today that still didn’t have bullets or powder, but dod have ALOT of ammo on their shelves(pretty much all calibers), but only allow you to buy 1 box per person per day....! I get it they want to try to have some for their broad customer base, but it wasn’t really even worth my drive over there to buy anything. Guess that’s why they’re the only place around with ammo on the shelves.
Midway has 135gr Berger’s in stock if anybody needs some.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1018224534?pid=365904
139 gr Scenars are in stock at Midway
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
There’s a bunch of 6mm creed ammo available around here, but good luck finding a rifle chambered in 6 creed for less than $2,000! Crazy times for sure.

Same thing here.
Bought a hundred Hornady 6.5 140 grain bthp, and a hundred Hornady .224 55 grain sp, and 20 rounds of 12ga buckshot at my LGS a couple days ago. None of it was cheap, but it was there. Haven't been any powders or primers for months.
Ruger makes the American in 6mm Creed.
Time to build a 6 creed...
I bought a dozen boxes of 6.5 Ballistic tips for 264’s a couple of months ago, also a dozen boxes of 120 Barnes for Creeds. I’m thankful I did, tough to find supplies now. I hope this shortage cshit goes away soon.
Lots of 135 Bergers to be had
© 24hourcampfire