Home
Switched to an Android phone my iphone died and need a new ballistic program. Was using Ballistic AE on my iphone but it is not offered for Android so what program works well on Android?
Strelok
Shooter
Originally Posted by Tanner
Shooter

Love that program/app.
Tried most of them. Only run Shooter now.
You guys just cost me another $10. Hope this app is worth it. Of course that's a pittance compared to what I've spent since joining this site!
Shooter! I'm making shots over 1 mile with it.

Alan
Shooter here also
Originally Posted by TATELAW
You guys just cost me another $10. Hope this app is worth it. Of course that's a pittance compared to what I've spent since joining this site!

I have a Samsung Galaxy notebook, it has 48 giga memory. Can I get this program on my phone and how to do? I'm kinda lost when it comes to these newer phones/computers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Have a great day.
On my android phone I went to the Play Store app and searched for "Shooter Ballistics". I purchased the app and it automatically installed on my phone. I assume it would work the same way on your Galaxy.
I use Stelok. free app. Good so far to 600 yards. It will go more but I haven't shot farther. I use it on my android phone.
Thanks for tip. I went into the play store and found one called Shooting Solution, after downloading I find it very poor and will delete it. Why is it I can't find the one you recommended?
Will keep trying, any suggestions would be appreciated, have a good day.
Shooter
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
Thanks for tip. I went into the play store and found one called Shooting Solution, after downloading I find it very poor and will delete it. Why is it I can't find the one you recommended?
Will keep trying, any suggestions would be appreciated, have a good day.

Developer is SEANKNDY. Try searching by that.
Used Shooter on my Droid. Now I'm on the I5 and found out I gotta buy the Ballistic app separately for my phone with no discount! (Already got it on IPad). Kinda pissed off and haven't bought it yet.

Anyway, Shooters pretty good. Here ya go...

Shooter
I recently purchased a reconditioned LG Optimus Net android phone from Net10 for $19.99 and logged on via Wifi and downloaded "Shooter" for my Ballistic calculator to take to the field while hunting.

For under $30 I have a portable BC and can log on anywhere I find a free WiFi to do so (MacDonalds, etc.) and keep touch with family while traveling. All without having to buy a data plan!

K
+1 for shooter
© 24hourcampfire