Home
I tuning an almost new mod 70 Laredo BOSS 7STW, The only ammo I was able to buy to save up brass was Rem 140 cor loc and Fed 160 gr accubonds, I have had very good luck with accubonds in .25 and .30 cal. it usually shoots as good as BT's. very best
Without reloading your really missing out with that round.But as far as factory ammo goes Nosler has the most loads available these days.

All factory ammo I ever tried shot terrible from every manufacture but I haven't tried the Nosler ammo
I got a set of dies when I bought the gun, I had to start somewhere with the brass! I was zreoing in my scope with the 140 rem ammo and would like to take a whitetail with the 160 Fed Accubond stuff , our season ends the 15th, I like to bloodie every new to me Winchester as fast as I can, Im 3 for 4 this year, a 59' mod 70 in 264, a 53 'win custom in 25-06, and a 48' transition in 06. No doubt the factory ammo will work well enough on a 300 yd whitetail. Any RX's you have on the 7stw will be appreciated , I know each gun is a different animal but I love to save time and barrel... very best
No problemo

I'm at the West Fraser mill in Quesnel at the moment but when I come home this eve I'll fill you in on what I know about this round. If I can help you in anyway I surely will.Anything in particular?

Congrats on a fine rifle and kick azz cartridge
pm sent
© 24hourcampfire