Home
Nightforce makes a Two Piece Picatinny Base for the Remington 700 SA 20 MOA. Who elce makes them?

I have a Ferrell Two Piece but it is higher than I need.

Tracy
Murphy's precision.....talk to Cameron he'll make you what you want!
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Murphy's precision.....talk to Cameron he'll make you what you want!

He has nice stuff, still wanting to keep the price point down as much as possable
Make your own. Get a moderately priced one piece and cut it.
Originally Posted by mathman

Bingo !

Good idea, has anyone doen this? Link or site to this project?
Originally Posted by nimrodtracy

Good idea, has anyone doen this? Link or site to this project?

I haven't done it because I'm OK with them in one piece. Unless I'm missing something it seems like a bench vise, a hacksaw, and a file for dressing the edges would get the job done.
Big Stick has done the chop. You could get in touch with him, but it's just a hacksaw job.
Originally Posted by nimrodtracy
Nightforce makes a Two Piece Picatinny Base for the Remington 700 SA 20 MOA. Who elce makes them?

I have a Ferrell Two Piece but it is higher than I need.

Tracy

I know exactly what you mean, I have a couple of Ken Ferrell bases and they are VERY tall but of excellent quality...try some LOW rings
[/quote]
I know exactly what you mean, I have a couple of Ken Ferrell bases and they are VERY tall but of excellent quality...try some LOW rings [/quote]

I have low rings and it's still too high for a 44mm objective

I did not want to bed the one piece but after talking to the guys at Ferrell it sounds like it is the best way to go, also lots of problems with two pieces bases is why they dropped them
© 24hourcampfire