Home
Posted By: Hiaring8 Oh Oh...NF coming too.... - 06/04/18
I haven't even received my S&B that I ordered last week (suppose to be here Wednesday).....aaannnddddd now their is NF coming as well. What have I done...lol

I was perusing the classifieds of a few sites last night and I come upon a LNIB NF ATACR F1 4-16X42 with Mil-R reticle listed $700 less than regular retail. Before I know it, it is paid for and I got a tracking number from the seller this morning. I'm like a little kid in a candy store sometimes when it comes to rifles and scopes and just cant help myself.

One of these scopes (S&B 3-12X50 or NF 4-16X42) is going to end up on my 6.5 ctr - the other I'm not so sure about. Maybe I sell the one I don't keep (Ill make my money back plus some with either one) Maybe I keep both and have an excuse for another project? Decisions, Decisions...

Anyone else out there running an ATACR with anything good or bad to report?
That is the scope I have been wanting for a while. I saw it on SH and was tempted certainly. WAY more versatile than the S&B you got coming IMO. Way better reticle. No lame limiting one rev. Of course still quite a bit more than what you got the S&B for but I'd run a simple SWFA 3-9 before I got that particular S&B. Congrats on a sweet scope man!
Originally Posted by alaska_lanche
That is the scope I have been wanting for a while. I saw it on SH and was tempted certainly. WAY more versatile than the S&B you got coming IMO. Way better reticle. No lame limiting one rev. Of course still quite a bit more than what you got the S&B for but I'd run a simple SWFA 3-9 before I got that particular S&B. Congrats on a sweet scope man!

+1
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Oh Oh...NF coming too.... - 06/05/18
Originally Posted by Hiaring8
Maybe I keep both and have an excuse for another project? Decisions, Decisions...

Go man go .. smile ,, spare scope - you'd be a fool not to start another project !
Posted By: kingston Re: Oh Oh...NF coming too.... - 06/05/18
I’ve got the same disease!

grin
Posted By: StudDuck Re: Oh Oh...NF coming too.... - 06/05/18
See my signature line.
Congrats man. It's a good day when you are able to upgrade scopes. I don't think you will regret the decision. At least you can compare for yourself and see what works best for you.
The 4x16 ATACR is a nice scope except the 34mm tube, it's just to big and heavy for a sporter, hoping maybe someday a 30mm will be offered!
© 24hourcampfire