Home
Posted By: Trystan Public Apology to Dogshooter - 12/02/18
Dogshooter,

I made a remark regarding you being a child molester. My remark was untrue and not only was it untrue it was way over the line and there is no excuse that can justify what I did.

I sincerely apologize

Trystan
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Trystan
Dogshooter,

I made a remark regarding you being a child molester. My remark was untrue and not only was it untrue it was way over the line and there is no excuse that can justify what I did.

I sincerely apologize

Trystan

If you in fact said that to dogshooter you are a POS. He has been a kind, generous, and compassionate man to my grandson who is a cancer survivor, eat chit and die.
I guess there is a good reason I have him on ignore. Nice to be reminded every once-in-a-while.
Posted By: LazyV Re: Public Apology to Dogshooter - 12/07/18
grin

Originally Posted by 6MMWASP
Dogshooter,

I sincerely apologize

Trystan

If you in fact said that to dogshooter you are a POS. He has been a kind, generous, and compassionate man to my grandson who is a cancer survivor, eat chit and die.

Exactly josh is one of the good ones....
Picking on another posters family is a sign of real weakness. We have a few of these POS's that post here , I have them all on ignore.
Beware the man with one gun.... Beware even more the man with one brain cell.
Trystan.... I appreciate and accept your apology..... let’s just leave it at that.

I also appreciate the comments from the rest of y’all. I can be a dick on occasion, no doubt about that.... but I think this is a good reminder to everyone that negative kid/family related remarks have no place here.... or any other place where men shoot the schitt.

Nuff said....

PS.... buy a kid a game call for Christmas.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Picking on another posters family is a sign of real weakness. We have a few of these POS's that post here , I have them all on ignore.

Yup.
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Trystan.... I appreciate and accept your apology..... let’s just leave it at that.

I also appreciate the comments from the rest of y’all. I can be a dick on occasion, no doubt about that.... but I think this is a good reminder to everyone that negative kid/family related remarks have no place here.... or any other place where men shoot the schitt.

Nuff said....

PS.... buy a kid a game call for Christmas.

Very gracious of you.
Originally Posted by Tom264
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Yup.

Says the [bleep] that said something about my wife LONG before. You are truly a cucksucker.
Again...because of your absolute stupidity.
I said something about your wife because of what you said about my son....idiot!
Not to mention how many times before that you talked about my wife with black men...
Do you really want to continue???
Notice I’ve been leaving you alone??? But again and again you always have to have your dig in...
I thought after your dustup with another member here recently that you were done fighting??
Another lie!!
By the way...stay away from children.......you know what I mean by that statement.
This schit is getting real...
Posted By: hanco Re: Public Apology to Dogshooter - 12/11/18
Not many people will apologize.
Originally Posted by hanco

He gets points for that and no one is perfect either.
Originally Posted by hanco

Not many go where he went...

Josh is as good a guy as there is
Originally Posted by huntsonora

Josh is as good a guy as there is

Right back at ya...... Sir.
Dogshooter,

I sincerely apologize

Trystan

It's a Christmas miracle!
Originally Posted by 4th_point
Dogshooter,

I sincerely apologize

Trystan

It's a Christmas miracle!

Good to see you posting again 4th.
I appreciate that. It's been fun getting caught up, and seeing posts from familiar names.

Dogshooter is a good guy, and this thread is a step in the right direction for Trystan.
Link to above-referenced post?
© 24hourcampfire