Home
Posted By: salmonhead New personal best. - 03/02/19
Was able to do some long for me shooting today. Shot at 400, 500, 615 and 776. Shot a 6 inch 3 shot group at 776 with my hunting rifle with a 12x scope. Pretty happy with that.
Posted By: mibowhunter Re: New personal best. - 03/02/19
Nice !

Yesterday and today was the 2 nicest days in Mi in sometime !

What chambering ?
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: New personal best. - 03/03/19
Nicely done!
Posted By: salmonhead Re: New personal best. - 03/03/19
Originally Posted by mibowhunter
Nice !

What chambering ?

Using my primary hunting rig. Blueprinted rem 700, pretty much a full custom at this point. 338 RUM.
Posted By: cobrad Re: New personal best. - 03/05/19
Good shooting!
Posted By: hanco Re: New personal best. - 03/06/19
I would be happy too!
Posted By: mibowhunter Re: New personal best. - 03/06/19
Originally Posted by salmonhead
Nice !

What chambering ?

Using my primary hunting rig. Blueprinted rem 700, pretty much a full custom at this point. 338 RUM.

Dang that's some serious firepower !
Posted By: CJC73 Re: New personal best. - 03/06/19
Was able to do some long for me shooting today. Shot at 400, 500, 615 and 776. Shot a 6 inch 3 shot group at 776 with my hunting rifle with a 12x scope. Pretty happy with that.

Congrats!!!!

Where were you able to shoot that distance? Private or public range?
Posted By: Coyote_Hunter Re: New personal best. - 03/06/19

Have to love it when your hunting rifles will do that. Congrats!
Posted By: salmonhead Re: New personal best. - 03/06/19
Originally Posted by CJC73

Congrats!!!!

Shooting across my brothers corn field. I have one other place I can get about 800 or 850 across some fields, but that is a two hour drive. brothers place is half hour. Its tough finding a place to do it. although it was nice laying in the bed of a pickup across cut corn. actually worked pretty well.
Posted By: mibowhunter Re: New personal best. - 03/07/19

Congrats!!!!

Shooting across my brothers corn field. I have one other place I can get about 800 or 850 across some fields, but that is a two hour drive. brothers place is half hour. Its tough finding a place to do it. although it was nice laying in the bed of a pickup across cut corn. actually worked pretty well.

I wish shooting from a truck was legal here.
Posted By: CJC73 Re: New personal best. - 03/07/19

Congrats!!!!

Nice... I know of one place to shoot 550 I think it is (they use it for silhouette shoots) but it's a 3.5 hour drive from me. Range close to me does go to 200 is all
Posted By: 16bore Re: New personal best. - 03/08/19
The warm and fuzzy goes away after you poke something at 75 yards.
Posted By: salmonhead Re: New personal best. - 03/09/19

Congrats!!!!

I wish shooting from a truck was legal here.

We cant lie in the bed of a truck to target practice on private property?? Really?
Posted By: mibowhunter Re: New personal best. - 03/09/19
My understanding is ,no you can't. Now doing it and not telling the www... about it,is another matter..... Hint whistle
© 24hourcampfire