Home
Posted By: Higginez Hey Fread.... - 10/03/19
Post up the 890 yard antelope video that's been all over my Instagraham feed.

You getting all humble or something?

smile
Posted By: fredIII Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/03/19
LOL it’s on Instagram! ?
Posted By: Higginez Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/03/19
Yeah man.

Great shot!
Posted By: Higginez Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/03/19
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/03/19
Frud, nice !!

Insert thumbs up icon here.

grin
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/03/19
Shoulda lined 'em up for a two-fer....
Posted By: 805 Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/03/19
Great shot! Which rifle did you take Fred? 6.5?
Posted By: Fotis Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/03/19
give us the details!
The gap4s in Mack Bros proof lite
I’m building another ASAP. Love the combination
Posted By: 805 Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/03/19
Great choice in cartridge. What bullet?
Posted By: fredIII Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/04/19
143 eldx at 3080 is where I ended up could have got more but it’s perfect in the accuracy department.

Gun was a Mack bro action proof lite 8t manners eh2, seekings gen1 bottom. Nightforce NXS 3-15x 50 moar.
Originally Posted by Higbean
Yeah man.

Great shot!

It was as close as I could get my couch.
And thanks. Spent a ton of time shooting that rifle this summer.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/04/19
Wow, awesome shooting! Practice paid off.
Posted By: Higginez Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/04/19
Originally Posted by fredIII
Yeah man.

Great shot!

Right on man and God bless the great indoors!
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/04/19
Wow what a shot. Congrats Fred.
Thanks guys. It was an amazing trip with friends and family.
Yeah man.

Great shot!

Right on man and God bless the great indoors!

Muzzy elk starts Saturday gonna feel weird not being able to put the long pain on one. Guess I will have to hunt 😁
Posted By: SKane Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/04/19
Dang dude - good shootin'.
Originally Posted by SKane
Dang dude - good shootin'.

Thanks.
Posted By: mibowhunter Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/04/19
WOW ! Congrats !

Good luck on the elk and I hope you have help to carry the couch. grin
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/04/19
Yeah man.

Great shot!

No doubt!,,,I was feeling like a Rooster with a 550 yard heart shot with a wind call....Then Freddy rolls tape of his head shot for me to watch. I felt like a cock after that...Frud, can run a gun. 🐓😎
Posted By: Seafire Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/04/19
Gee not much to complain about or brag about doing it better....

kinda quiet from Prince of Wales Island ain't it...

great shot and video Fred!
Posted By: xverminator Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/04/19
Congrats on a successful hunt Fred but the shot was a fluke.......The chest pounding and fanboy stuff is funny as hell considering you got extremely lucky, and know it!

Could be I'm just all washed up and you called the 890yrd head shot on a moving animal I guess but I doubt it whistle..........

If that was the case, can you please tell me where to sign up for the fanboy club?

X-VERMINATOR
Posted By: xverminator Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/04/19
Not trying to incite a fanboy riot or a 20 page thread but I figure your figuring on a comeback post 'cause you gotta say something after the chest thumping, right?.... So before you embarrass yourself even more, please cite your wind hold and lead for the shot. I'm familiar with the ballistics...

The shot required a compounded "head shot" solution and I doubt you got it in ya. Hig didn't do you any favors by posting that video here but you did yourself the full injustice by bragging about it, IMO.....!

X-VERMINATOR
Posted By: smokepole Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/04/19

Dude, put some wheels on that thing.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/04/19
Originally Posted by xverminator
Not trying to incite a fanboy riot or a 20 page thread but I figure your figuring on a comeback post 'cause you gotta say something after the chest thumping, right?.... So before you embarrass yourself even more, please cite your wind hold and lead for the shot. I'm familiar with the ballistics...

The shot required a compounded "head shot" solution and I doubt you got it in ya. Hig didn't do you any favors by posting that video here but you did yourself the full injustice by bragging about it, IMO.....!

X-VERMINATOR

Don't know who pissed in your wheaties but I didn't see any chest thumping.

Fred didn't post the video either, in case you missed that.
Posted By: 805 Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/05/19
Oohhhh this is gonna be Good!!😁😁😁
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/05/19
At full speed play it looks like a “fluke” shot, in your words...Seeing the video on slow motion, as I did, it was clear Fred had the head shot called perfectly and bullet contrails were tracking for a solid head hit, until the goat stepped forward, taking the shot in the high base of the head/neck area.

Think “Monday Night Football” play reviews. Field calls are made based on slow motion, where details are better seen.

Curious, what your compounded shooting solution would be based on the ballistics you say you already know. I’m just a novice shooter, please educate me....Thanks. 😎
Posted By: Kaleb Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/05/19
Glad to know a man killing something at near 900 yards doesn’t upset me
Posted By: Higginez Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/05/19
I don't see Fred saying thanks for a couple pats on the back as chest thumping and I aint the guy that would defend him if he had been all puffed up about it.

It was a good shot and a good video and deserving of a couple high fives in the Long Range Hunting forum and that's a fuggin fact.
Posted By: xverminator Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/05/19
Waiting to hear Fred's hold. Fanboys will be addressed accordingly.......

XV
I don't see Fred saying thanks for a couple pats on the back as chest thumping and I aint the guy that would defend him if he had been all puffed up about it.

It was a good shot and a good video and deserving of a couple high fives in the Long Range Hunting forum and that's a fuggin fact.

It was a "good shot" that missed the mark by at least 2 MOA (18 inches) likely more!!! That's with help from the wind....... WTF? Surely you guys aren't that ignorant............?

X-VERMINATOR
Where is Fred? What was your hold Fred? Considering the goat was walking left to right and the wind was damn near full value right to left (compounding factors for the dumbphucks that pretend to shoot), I'm curious how you and the "club" would cipher that shot? What was the hold???? Your friends are not currently your friends, Fred......

X-VERMINATOR
XV,
I can understand you wanting to know what hold off Fred used to make the shot...What I don’t get is your intentions to flame the guy who hasn’t had a chance to reply or even see your posts...

Fred’s scouting bulls in an area with no cell service for muzzy season opening tomorrow...I’m sure he’ll give you all you’re asking for and then some when he get’s a “bar on his cell phone.”

As for your hand waving for attention at anyone, including myself for posting “good shot”...We seen you!

We all will just have to wait for the guy who made the shot to explain the details of his set-up, conditions before the break of the shot and dope dialed.

Since I wasn’t with him when he made the shot...I can’t speak for the specifics. I only viewed the video a few times in slow motion while I was chunking up meat from 13 goats to get it ready to haul home. Based on the slow action and easily following the bullets flight, it looked like maybe a 9” hold off with elevation dialed on the scope...Again, I don’t know for sure, I was busy cutting and didn’t ask.

I will say you seem determined to get some attention...I’ve never known you to be a dumb-fùck when it comes to running a rifle, but, the way you’re carrying on seems to say otherwise, at least for today. 😎
Posted By: fredIII Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/05/19
Where is Fred? What was your hold Fred? Considering the goat was walking left to right and the wind was damn near full value right to left (compounding factors for the dumbphucks that pretend to shoot), I'm curious how you and the "club" would cipher that shot? What was the hold???? Your friends are not currently your friends, Fred......

X-VERMINATOR

Actually it was 1/4 value held 2moa off her nose and her step forward was the reason for the neck hit. The compound you hear is someone better than you! and your pride is hurting. 😎
Oh and I admit I was off with the walk l to r by a half moa. But the goat never bitched.
PS I took one 1/2 moa off my elevation because the little dip in front of me had an up draft.
I spent all day picking out a bull as muzzy starts in the morning. Oh and burned 40 rounds of 300 wm playing on some Vicious Pacific Ocean gusts. Had one up draft surprisingly jump me 3 moa at 1150. 😉

X-VERMINATOR

And Xman before you reply have one more drink.
Oh and I figured the wind at 5mph. But it was closer to 4.

Oh and for a chest bump Im granting you exclusive membership to the Fred fûckn runs his bolt as good as his mouth club.
Where is Fred?....

X-VERMINATOR

Going to sleep as Killing Elk is more fun than watching you stomp your feet and desperately seek attention but keep your chin up your doing great.
X, must have run the numbers through his ballistic app and decided the azimuth was good enough for him to sleep well tonight. 😎

Good luck bull hunting...Txt pictures of kills and I will post them here in the LR Forum under unbelievable muzzle loader shots made by Frud 😜
Posted By: heavywalker Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/05/19

X-VERMINATOR

Jesus wipe your vagina and go to sleep you whiny chunt.
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/05/19
Anyone who is a Cardinal's fan shouldn't be criticizing someone ELSE. Just sayin'. Be Well. RZ
Posted By: smokepole Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/05/19
..... (compounding factors for the dumbphucks that pretend to shoot), I'm curious how you and the "club" would cipher that shot? What was the hold???? Your friends are not currently your friends, Fred......

X-VERMINATOR

Hey dickhead, I don't pretend to shoot as much as fred, and I don't pretend to be able to make that shot.

But I do know what "chest thumping" is, and fred ain't the one doing it, you are.

X-VERMINATOR

Actually it was 1/4 value held 2moa off her nose and her step forward was the reason for the neck hit. The compound you hear is someone better than you! and your pride is hurting. 😎
Oh and I admit I was off with the walk l to r by a half moa. But the goat never bitched.
PS I took one 1/2 moa off my elevation because the little dip in front of me had an up draft.
I spent all day picking out a bull as muzzy starts in the morning. Oh and burned 40 rounds of 300 wm playing on some Vicious Pacific Ocean gusts. Had one up draft surprisingly jump me 3 moa at 1150. 😉

If you're gonna sit there and tell me that an 890yd head shot on a moving goat with coumpounding factors was your intention, then I'm gonna sit here and call you a fuggin liar! You can bulls#!t the fans and cheerleaders but it's hard to bulls#!t the players..

Hell you might as well join the PRS circuit because it's usually the movers and positional stuff that give people the most trouble. You would clean up and be a damn legend! Hell, a household name among the shooting community even!

Fact is, you missed your wind, lead and or shanked the shot, that's easy to see for guys that actually shoot movers a lot. Lead should have never been a factor in the first place, shooting steel movers requires no moral compass but animals on the other hand.......

I don't know anyone in my shooting circle that would have attempted a damn near 900yrd shot on a walking animal let alone your fake fuggin head shot, and I run with some pretty good shooters.

Before you bring the "long pain" again,(only a tool would say something that sounds that fuggin stupid) maybe check that moral compass....You're damn lucky there's not a goat running around the prairie with half it's face blown off.

To the fan club, I have no doubt that some of you shoot a bunch but if you think Fred pulled off the head shot on purpose then I've got to question just how long you've been shooting a bunch......

X-VERMINATOR

Posted By: joshf303 Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/05/19
Laffin...
Posted By: irfubar Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/05/19
Oh my..... someone was "triggered"

I recommend summers eave to get the sand out... then a liberal application of vagisil and you should be good as new in no time.... smile
Triggered? Nah, I just feel like it's up to the long range hunting community to police our own before some non hunting organization does it for us...Thereby Fred is a lying fugging 'tard!

XV
Posted By: heavywalker Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/05/19
While you’re here stomping your feet Fred is out killing elk.

Be sure to do something today less you lose your edge.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Live from the only mountain with cell service. Had a nice 5x going this morning no shot. 😎

And as to the PRS, I had a boss I who said the same thing but after doing shooting demonstrations for foreign clients and agencies. I really didn’t see the need. But they loved the movers. Hint.

PS if you notice the antelope dies. So you are arguing that I missed and lying to your self.
Triggered? Nah, I just feel like it's up to the long range hunting community to police our own before some non hunting organization does it for us...Thereby Fred is a lying fugging 'tard!

XV

You couldn’t police a pile of my shït.
Originally Posted by smokepole
..... (compounding factors for the dumbphucks that pretend to shoot), I'm curious how you and the "club" would cipher that shot? What was the hold???? Your friends are not currently your friends, Fred......

X-VERMINATOR

Hey dickhead, I don't pretend to shoot as much as fred, and I don't pretend to be able to make that shot.

But I do know what "chest thumping" is, and fred ain't the one doing it, you are.

If he’s drunk it’s a bender.
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/05/19
Nice shot, it dropped,
but you really went for a head shot at 900?
Posted By: fredIII Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/06/19
Ken yes.
Posted By: Higginez Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/06/19
Seems responsible enough. 😝

Cold Bore Fred

Kinda got a ring to it.....
Posted By: Calvin Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/06/19
I am looking at an B&C buck rack right that I aimed for the neck, and got lucky and hit the backbone.... (grin). It happens.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/06/19
Wow.
Originally Posted by Calvin
I am looking at an B&C buck rack right that I aimed for the neck, and got lucky and hit the backbone.... (grin). It happens.

Never hurts to be lucky.
Fûckn elk ain’t talking for shït. Keeping my fingers crossed. Spot and stalk is fun enough

Posted By: rosco1 Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/06/19
Pitter patter Frud! Give yer balls a tug and find a bull.
Helped a friend kill a giant last night.. always a bridesmaid

Nice lucky called shot you unethical bastard 😉

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/06/19
Originally Posted by rosco1

[Linked Image]

If you’d take a shower, put on some makeup, and comb your hair once in a while, maybe you’ll get lucky and be a bride one day...😂🤣😎

Originally Posted by Beaver10

[Linked Image]

If you’d take a shower, put on some makeup, and comb your hair once in a while, maybe you’ll get lucky and be a bride one day...😂🤣😎

lol
I’d hit it dirty.

[Linked Image]

Gonna run home tonight for the nut tug. Sleeping in the truck sucks.
Nice bull. My 12 Utah points make me smile.
Posted By: xverminator Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/07/19
Originally Posted by heavywalker
While you’re here stomping your feet Fred is out killing elk.

Be sure to do something today less you lose your edge.

Ya, your right I guess? While you were licking you're finger and probing the corners of the box for the last remaining remnants of the "bakers dozen", I was spending Saturday morning repairing a broken drive cleat and putting the track back on my dozer....

Lost some time but still managed to spend about 18hrs on the water and in the woods with my stick and string this weekend........

A 6 mile boat ride to get to this spot, a significant walk but not a "heavy walk" to get to the high bluff funnel above the Missouri river, AKA The Land Of Giants......

If I was in the business of offering advice and not making money, I'd say quit swallowing....It's been proven
Fred's DNA is infected with "dumbfucktitude"....

XV
Posted By: heavywalker Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/07/19
Looks like the kind of weapon that would make you an expert on 900 yard rifle shots. Keep up the good work princess.
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Nice shot, it dropped,

To put it into perspective, a goats brain pan is about the size of a tennis ball. According to Fred, he and his shooting platform (a 6.5 SAUM) can consistently hit a tennis ball moving 1mph left to right at 900 yrds from field positions, with compounding firing solutions.............

I am agreeable with the 5mph wind call based on the bullet impact and the resulting ejecta but he only figured that after he missed 2+ MOA right.... The quartering wind solution quoted by him, must have been at the gun because the video obviously tells of a damn near full value 5mph wind at the target....

Additionally I'm calling bulls#!t on the 1/2 minute of updraft, it was superfluous BS manifested to feed the "fanclub".........Again, It's hard to bulls#!it the players....

Post up a 10 shot group of that load through your rifle at 100yds "Special Fred", I dare you........ Not the cherry picked 3rnd [bleep] you've posted before that don't mean a damn thing......I know for fact not only is your rifle not capable of that shot, you're not either. The shooter being the most limiting factor of course.......The "fan club" hyperbole, "took a half minute off for the puff off the rise", BS was classic....

You got damn lucky when the goat walked head first into the path of that bullet and you know it! I suspect the congregation has already extrapolated the facts based on the video, but I'll continue....

Keep in mind, "Special Fred" has only been properly rigged to shoot LR for a few years now. He was recently a Leupold and Accubond guy, not that there is anything wrong with that but perspective matters..........

Here he is now, boasting that he and his platform can already out shoot every friggen man that ever lived! Nobody on earth could consistently make a 900yrd shot on a moving tennis ball, yet here we have "Special Fred" claiming he did just that like it was on purpose...

Fact is, he missed his wind call by a bunch and/or shanked the shot and the poor goat walked into it head first! Anyway you look at it, his rampant narcissism and the "fan boy" club won't allow him to be honest.....He's Corky's gap toothed, cross eyed cousin, who's ate up with the dumbass....

As I sit here content with my weekend Fred and Bro, I'm wondering if you could have actually knocked that goats heart and lungs out if you were shooting the 135 A-tip at a "mystical" 3350fps via the 6.5 SAUM versus the 143gr "[bleep] show" you chose to hunt with, you clueless [bleep]....

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13881485/7

X-VERMINATOR
Looks like the kind of weapon that would make you an expert on 900 yard rifle shots. Keep up the good work princess.

Nah, but I passed a 50yrd running head shot on doe because I'd just previously farted and didn't have time to cipher the resulting updraft, the 5mph crosswind, or the lead before she got gone....

XV
Posted By: fredIII Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/07/19
Nice shot, it dropped,

To put it into perspective, a goats brain pan is about the size of a tennis ball. According to Fred, he and his rifle can consistently hit a tennis ball moving 1mph left to right at 900 yrds from field positions, with compounding solutions.............

I'm agreeable with the 5mph wind call based on the bullet impact and the resulting ejecta but , he only figured that after the the fact. Additionally I'm calling bulls#!t on the 1/2 minute of updraft, superfluous BS manifested to feed the "fanclub".........Again, It's hard to bulls#!it the players....

Post up a 10 shot group of that load through your rifle at 100yds "Special Fred", I dare you........ Not the cherry picked 3rnd [bleep] that don't mean a damn thing......I know for fact not only is your rifle not capable of that shot, you're not either. The shooter being the most limiting factor of course.......The "fan club" hyperbole, "took a half minute off" for the puff off the rise", BS was classic....

You got damn lucky when the goat walked head first into the path of that bullet and you know it! I suspect the congregation has already extrapolated the facts based on the video, but also.....

Keep in mind, "Special Fred" has only been properly rigged to shoot LR for a few years now. He was recently a Leupold and Accubond guy, not that there is anything wrong with that but perspective matters..........

Here he is, boasting that he and his platform can already out shoot every friggen man that ever lived! Nobody on earth could consistently make a 900yrd head shot on a moving tennis ball, yet here we have "Special Fred" claiming he just did that like it was on purpose...

Fact is, he missed his wind call by a bunch and/or shanked the shot.The goat walked into it head first. Either way his rampant narcissism and "fan boy" club wont allow him to be honest.....He's Corky's gap toothed, cross eyed cousin, who's ate up with the dumbass....

As I sit here content with my weekend spent, I'm wondering if you could have actually knocked that goats heart and lungs out if you were shooting the "mythical" 135 A-tip at 3350fps via the 6.5 SAUM versus the 143gr "[bleep] show" @ 3080fps you chose to hunt with?

X-VERMINATOR

LOL. Someone has a crush . a video with facts but still stomps her feet trying to get attention.
the rifle shoots better than tennis ball groups at that range if your opinion made two fûcks to me I’d post video to prove it but it doesn’t and you don’t.
And the 135 shoot 3200 easily but never did what I wanted in the accuracy department.
PS my favorite colors blue. Keep up the good work.
The doubling and tripling down only adds to the entertainment.......Keep tappin' dummy!

XV
Watch the Video retard pretty much tells all.
PS who’s to stupid to figure out something as easy as freebore
Oh that’s right. Hint. I’d ask stupid shït like that to if I desperately needed attention.
Nice shot, it dropped,

To put it into perspective, a goats brain pan is about the size of a tennis ball. According to Fred, he and his rifle can consistently hit a tennis ball moving 1mph left to right at 900 yrds from field positions, with compounding solutions.............

I'm agreeable with the 5mph wind call based on the bullet impact and the resulting ejecta but , he only figured that after the the fact. Additionally I'm calling bulls#!t on the 1/2 minute of updraft, superfluous BS manifested to feed the "fanclub".........Again, It's hard to bulls#!it the players....

Post up a 10 shot group of that load through your rifle at 100yds "Special Fred", I dare you........ Not the cherry picked 3rnd [bleep] that don't mean a damn thing......I know for fact not only is your rifle not capable of that shot, you're not either. The shooter being the most limiting factor of course.......The "fan club" hyperbole, "took a half minute off" for the puff off the rise", BS was classic....

You got damn lucky when the goat walked head first into the path of that bullet and you know it! I suspect the congregation has already extrapolated the facts based on the video, but also.....

Here he is, boasting that he and his platform can already out shoot every friggen man that ever lived! Nobody on earth could consistently make a 900yrd head shot on a moving tennis ball, yet here we have "Special Fred" claiming he just did that like it was on purpose...

Fact is, he missed his wind call by a bunch and/or shanked the shot.The goat walked into it head first. Either way his rampant narcissism and "fan boy" club wont allow him to be honest.....He's Corky's gap toothed, cross eyed cousin, who's ate up with the dumbass....

As I sit here content with my weekend spent, I'm wondering if you could have actually knocked that goats heart and lungs out if you were shooting the "mythical" 135 A-tip at 3350fps via the 6.5 SAUM versus the 143gr "[bleep] show" @ 3080fps you chose to hunt with?

X-VERMINATOR

LOL. Someone has a crush . a video with facts but still stomps her feet trying to get attention.
the rifle shoots better than tennis ball groups at that range if your opinion made two fûcks to me I’d post video to prove it but it doesn’t and you don’t.
And the 135 shoot 3200 easily but never did what I wanted in the accuracy department.

Ya? Not only have you already crushed every PRS competitor with you're skills on movers, now you're smokin' all the 22lb F-Class guys with your 9lb 6.5 shooting a [bleep] bullet.......? Your a lying POS, quit tap dancing because the "club" has gone silent!

XV
Im married sorry to disappoint.
Watch the Video retard pretty much tells all.
The doubling and tripling down only adds to the entertainment.......Keep tappin' dummy!

XV

Exactly how big is your vagina?

XV

Exactly how big is your vagina?

He rows it six miles up a [bleep] creek to watch deer he couldn’t possibly kill. So I’d say it’s an amazingly large gash.
Nice shot, it dropped,

X-VERMINATOR

Ya? Not only have you already crushed every PRS competitor with you're skills on movers, now you're smokin' all the F-Class guys with your 9lb 6.5 shooting a [bleep] bullet.......? Your a lying POS, quit tap dancing because the "club" has gone silent!

XV

Think you might need a friend. Oh and some shooting lessons.
Why don't you and your brother Fred just save us all some time and ask for a pic of my dick......Spoiler, it's bigger than yalls! Genetics and what not.........

X-VERMINATOR
Why don't you and Fred just save us all some time and ask for a pic of my dick......Spoiler, it's bigger than yalls!

X-VERMINATOR

Ya keep telling yourself that. It’s your only move. Watch the video hint.

Maybe it’s just me but your hand look fat and stumpy.
XV[/quote]

6' 4" and 250lbs of retard woop ass........Working hands versus office hands, that's why your so confused! Keep guessin' you lying bitch!

XV
6' 4" and 250lbs of retard woop ass........Working hands versus office hands, that's why your so confused! Keep guessin' you lying bitch!

XV

I believe the retard part, congratulations you lucky chunt.
Why don't you and Fred just save us all some time and ask for a pic of my dick......Spoiler, it's bigger than yalls!

X-VERMINATOR

Ya keep telling yourself that. It’s your only move. Watch the video hint.

Everybody's seen the video, "Corky Twice Removed", hence the PM's I'm getting..

X-VERMINATOR
[quote=xverminator]

Fred fûckn runs his bolt as good as his mouth club.

It appears we have found something to agree upon....!

XV

[Linked Image]

Gonna run home tonight for the nut tug. Sleeping in the truck sucks.
Nice bull. My 12 Utah points make me smile.

Gonna bring the long pain again I suppose......?

XV
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/07/19
VX,
Come on man, give up the goods on yourself. It’s sorta fun playing “Guess Who The Gun Runner Is” but at some point when your throwing a truck load of shït and playing coy at the same time makes for a frustrating first date...

If you wanna fück, then you gotta rip your dress off and give up your bonafides, so we can see what you look like...Too much risk in sacking something in the dark and finding out in the daylight it was just a bitch-dog in heat that wanted boning.

Here’s mine...Been LR shooting/hunting since 2010 using Leupold cds scopes. Had good results with cds compared to hold over and wind calls. My hunting environment often dictates that being able to accurately kill an animal out to 750 yards was becoming common place.

So we set up mountain ranges, that were exactly that...Ranges set across steep canyons shooting from one logging landing to another take-out landing up to 800 yards away. With variances from 100, 200, 300, and, so on, out to 800 yards.

We shot these distances with our hunting rigs initially for years 300 Win, 300 Roy, 300 Ultras, 7 mm ultras, and 30-378 Roy’s. I’ve roached 2 barrels on a 300 Wby from practice and hunting alone. Experience lends one to knowledge, and knowledge lends one to know what shot can be made and what shot should be passed on.

There was a lot to be learned from actual mountain shooting in a coastal environment that provided varied weather conditions. Full valued wind up to 12-15 mph was decided acceptable out to 600ish yards. Updraft and cross winds that bounce off of another mountain, coupled with the angle for the shot taken into consideration, would at times, determine a no-shoot was the call because too many variances could take place between breaking of the shot, flight and destination.

I’ve never shot PRS...I’ve got thousands of rounds sent across ridges and the only changes have been swapping out Leupolds for Nightforce, SWFA, S&B, Bushnell, and Zeiss V4 scopes which have increased the integrity of my optics in all ways LR.

My rigs are still heavy with 300 Roy’s, 300 Ultra’s, but now I also gun a sexy built 28 Nosler, 26 Nosler and a few play toys in the 6.5 class, 280AI and a nice shooting 7WSM courtesy of Scott Weichel @ Live Oaks Accuracy.

So, are you gonna get naked or continue dry humping the air like a young mutt pumping his way around a poodle trying to find the honey hole?

What are your CV? 😎

Posted By: irfubar Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/07/19
Good post Beav, I believe most people don't understand the hunting environment on the coast range. I too started long range shooting around 2008 in the coastal mountains, shooting from landings across canyons as you describe , Those up drafts will humble a guy...... smile

I don't understand verminator's animosity towards Fred and his shot? I didn't see Fred pumping his chest bragging. He got called out and defended himself .

To me, if you call a shot like that and make it on the first try... that is not luck.... now if that was his third shot... then some luck was involved.

Verminator is being ghunty ..... and the big dick remark pretty much sums it up.....

I agree he needs to post his bonafides.... if he is going to call someone out......

Now where do I sign up for Fruds fan club? hahahahaha .... doe's he have flat brim hats for members? smile I haven't met Frud... I just hope he doesn't say "dude" every other word....if so, I don't want to join... wink

It's all fun and if you can't learn and appreciate others accomplishments without your ego getting in the way you are going to be limited in life....

XV

Who mentioned chest pounding??. LOL. You poor fat [bleep] X.

In your mid 40 still doing your own equipment repair, business must be good! 😉 Thank goodness, for Trumps economy or a blade hand that has to turn wrenches would be on food stamps.
PS your hero PMing you because he’s been told he can’t engage by bin is TFF. 😘. When he’s done telling you what freebore to run maybe he can help you set some life goals. 😂😂🤣
I sold all my lids except the captain hat to pay for wheels on my couch.
Gotta role to the office!

DUDE. 😂
VX,
Come on man, give up the goods on yourself. It’s sorta fun playing “Guess Who The Gun Runner Is” but at some point when your throwing a truck load of shït and playing coy at the same time makes for a frustrating first date...

If you wanna fück, then you gotta rip your dress off and give up your bonafides, so we can see what you look like...Too much risk in sacking something in the dark and finding out in the daylight it was just a bitch-dog in heat that wanted boning.

Here’s mine...Been LR shooting/hunting since 2010 using Leupold cds scopes. Had good results with cds compared to hold over and wind calls. My hunting environment often dictates that being able to accurately kill an animal out to 750 yards was becoming common place.

So we set up mountain ranges, that were exactly that...Ranges set across steep canyons shooting from one logging landing to another take-out landing up to 800 yards away. With variances from 100, 200, 300, and, so on, out to 800 yards.

We shot these distances with our hunting rigs initially for years 300 Win, 300 Roy, 300 Ultras, 7 mm ultras, and 30-378 Roy’s. I’ve roached 2 barrels on a 300 Wby from practice and hunting alone. Experience lends one to knowledge, and knowledge lends one to know what shot can be made and what shot should be passed on.

There was a lot to be learned from actual mountain shooting in a coastal environment that provided varied weather conditions. Full valued wind up to 12-15 mph was decided acceptable out to 600ish yards. Updraft and cross winds that bounce off of another mountain coupled with the angle for the shot, taken into consideration, and at times, deciding a no-shoot was the call because too many variances could take place between breaking of the shot, flight and destination.

I’ve never shot PRS...I’ve got thousands of rounds sent across ridges and the only changes have been swapping out Leupolds for Nightforce, SWFA, S&B, Bushnell, and Zeiss V4 scopes which have increased the integrity of my optics in all ways LR.

My rigs are still heavy with 300 Roy’s, 300 Ultra’s, but now I also gun a sexy built 28 Nosler, 26 Nosler and a few play toys in the 6.5 class, 280AI and a nice shooting 7WSM courtesy of Scott Weichel @ Live Oaks Accuracy.

So, are you gonna get naked or continue dry humping the air like a young mutt pumping his way around a poodle trying to find the honey hole?

What are your CV? 😎

Don’t waste your time he’s just a Lap dog for a certain poster that ain’t aloud to comment on anything FRUD.
He’s trying to show his loyalty to said fat fûck. Hint.
It’s actually cute he’s trying so hard. Probably not a lot of salmon on shït creek in the land of giants. This little heart felt leap for the Kotex box May land a fishing trip.

But with his obsession with Down syndrome TV actors I completely understand the attraction to the secret PMer. LOL.
Fred,
we talked about this before about you not treating a virgin like a whore. You’re such an ass-hole sometimes!

XV may just be a little shy is all, requiring some coaxing to get undressed is normal...Patience, brother. I’m certain tonight we’ll finally see what XV looks like and then judge him as he’s been happy to judge you.

Your shooting resume XV, please.......And, understand that if you elect not to hang a pedigree in-line with the likes of ranked PRS shooters, that you have continued to reference as the people you roll with, and you being a “Playa”.

Then should I assume you’re a card carrying member of PETA and a Liberal who found disagreement with a called head shot becoming reality because your moral compass for all things hunting made your gash hurt?

😎
Posted By: rosco1 Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/07/19
This is a good ol fashion 24hr conversation lol..

Three 175 LRAB about as fast as a bolt can be worked. I was proud.

[Linked Image]

Don’t know why PB links no longer work. Must be part of the improvements being made..
This is a good ol fashion 24hr conversation lol..

Three 175 LRAB about as fast as a bolt can be worked. I was proud.

[Linked Image]

Don’t know why PB links no longer work. Must be part of the improvements being made..

Rosco,
We’re more curious if you got yourself a makeover to improve your sex appeal for slaying a big bull?

We are all pulling for you buddy...Good Luck, pard!

We want pictures of you being a bride, holding your hand around some massive bone this year...
😂😎
Don’t make it awkward Beaver10 😜

That bull kicked my ass last year during the general archery . Rifle is a draw and a good friend got a tag. Public land bull, he’s sporting a bullet hole in one of his beams already.

His bugle was was noteworthy too, he’d only bugle at about 1/4 volume if at all, first time I’ve seen a bull do that. Old bulls always teach you something.

I think I’m happy for him but not sure yet. Grin
Don’t make it awkward Beaver10 😜

That bull kicked my ass last year during the general archery . Rifle is a draw and a good friend got a tag. Public land bull, he’s sporting a bullet hole in one of his beams already.

His bugle was was noteworthy too, he’d only bugle at about 1/4 volume if at all, first time I’ve seen a bull do that. Old bulls always teach you something.

I think I’m happy for him but not sure yet. Grin

I’ve not killed a bull, yet, with a bullet hole through a horn. I have killed two bulls that had 3”-4” of a sheared off shaft and broad head tuck inside and fully encapsulated in scar tissue. Both bulls were tough ol bastards, appearing unaffected by the old wounds.

I am 100% agreement that a big bull can surprise a guy once in a while in how they work a hunter, both archery and rifle hunter. Especially, the old ones.

Sorry about the awkward moment...I’m sure a new dress with polka-dots will suffice in the future for your success. 😜😂😎

I am 100% agreement that a big bull can surprise a guy once in a while in how they work a hunter, both archery and rifle hunter. Especially, the old ones.

Lol I’ve never thought of it that way but it’s true sometimes. I usually say I worked a bull all day but saying a bull worked me all day is more accurate sometimes.

This bull comes to mind. Killed him around 5 years ago, he schooled me a few times. I swear if he had a tail he’d have been wagging it at me like a dog. It was ridiculous, but he screwed up eventually .

[Linked Image]

Maybe I need one of Fred’s flower shirts? 😂
Rosco...I just saw your “Link” to your bull from a few years back. That’s a sweet bull, pard!!!!!
Belated Congrats on that toad is deserved...😎
Posted By: GregW Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/07/19
Ken yes.

Really? Why?

Not to be a dick, but that's bush league shooting....
VX,

There was a lot to be learned from actual mountain shooting in a coastal environment that provided varied weather conditions. Full valued wind up to 12-15 mph was decided acceptable out to 600ish yards. Updraft and cross winds that bounce off of another mountain, coupled with the angle for the shot taken into consideration, would at times, determine a no-shoot was the call because too many variances could take place between breaking of the shot, flight and destination.

What are your CV? 😎

Who I am and who my shooting buddies are is irrelevant and frankly none of your business....I'm not the one who has a 900yrd head shot video posted up for the world to see. I'm not the one claiming to have made a 900yrd head shot on a moving goat on purpose. It doesn't take a George Gardner type shooter to tell Fred fugged up.....

Fact is your bud Special Fred just got thrashed at his own game, [bleep] talking. Now all that's left is for his toadies (you) to show up and try to discredit the guy that did it (me) and or muddy the water because the video is so incredibly damning.

Furthermore, up drafts in mountainous terrain are in fact real and absolutely must be accounted for, I was never disputing that. If you care to take notice, Special Fred was not in mountainous terrain and we've established with his own words that the wind was 1/4 value of a 5mph wind at the gun.

So with those facts firmly established, drawing on what seems like considerable experience shooting in the mountains, do you really think Special Fred took a 1/2 moa off his dope. Fugg no he didn't, It was all semantics conjured up to make it sound like he knew what he was doing..He doesn't, THE END!

XV
Oh and no I've not traded PM's with BigStick, if that's who you're referring to there Special Fred? Instead it's a hand full guys who also see through you're pathetic pathological lying BS........

XV
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/07/19
So, it sounds like this XV is Stinky's bitch. Trying to make a fuss with Fred.
We will just call XV Stinky II.
Lets hear it from Stinky II.
VX,
Fair enough...But your moral compass, as you stated might have been better served through a PM to Fred to share your feelings.

Instead you took to setting a blaze publicly on the LR forum.
Right, wrong or indifferent, you alone brought more attention to a shot called and made for anyone who hates hunting, then by firing off a PM to explain your feelings, concerns, and hopes for a different choice and outcome in the future.

Own the fact and responsibility you alone made this into your own shît storm.

It was counterproductive to what you claim you were attempting to achieve, don’t you think???

I’m not your enemy, but you chose a poor way of going about policing your values...Maybe in the future everyone learns something from this thread without having to show so much ass. 😎
Oh and no I've not traded PM's with BigStick, if that's who you're referring to there Special Fred? Instead it's a hand full guys who also see through you're pathetic pathological lying BS........

XV

I didn’t post it here to start! But that’s trivial at this point.
the FACT that it was a called shot,( with whiteness) and I’ve answered all questions that were ask and you call lies is telling.
So it’s pretty simple You can’t except facts. Your opinion mean jack [bleep]! “ Obviously” you can stomp and cry all you want.
The video tells that what ever I did was fûckn close enough.hint.
As to [bleep] talk so far you have talk more about your dick than shooting.
Now you can call it luck or what ever you want. How ever it’s pretty simple that shot makes you realize how absolutely Inept you’re and just how pathetically meager your basic skills actually are, no matter how desperately you try for a spin your still nothing but a little whiny cùnt.
Crying laughing at you fat hands.
You'll notice I started out very cordial, even congratulating Fred on a successful hunt before calling BS on the shot. When Fred, his brother HeavyWalker and the toadies started piling on is when I took possession of the ball and stuffed it down the liars throat.......

XV
Nice jabbing!
You'll notice I started out very cordial, even congratulating Fred on a successful hunt before calling BS on the shot. When Fred, his brother HeavyWalker and the toadies started piling on is when I took possession of the ball and stuffed it down the liars throat.......

XV

And still a cùnt!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh one of my favorite rifles does this every time I ask it to
Say your not impressed.
https://youtu.be/Q8Ax9W2H54A
Foggy fûcker but that’s a coors can at 1000. Cold bore.
Posted By: Higginez Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/08/19
Posted By: irfubar Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/08/19
This is all your fault Hig....... smile
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/08/19
Ken yes.

Isn't a Pronghorns chest cavity about 4x larger than it's head?

Seems to me you would go for the boiler room, much greater chance of a clean kill.

or..................
Originally Posted by irfubar

It's everything I can do to not call Fred out on his "EVERY TIME I ASK IT TO" beer can at 1,000 yards claim....
Ok, I can't stands it no more.

Fred, I want a video.

Full beer can.

1,000 yards.

Please include the conversation of you asking your rifle to hit the beer can before the cold bore miracle.
Posted By: Jordan Smith Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/08/19

It's everything I can do to not call Fred out on his "EVERY TIME I ASK IT TO" beer can at 1,000 yards claim....

It would have helped his case if he had punched the can... grin

Fred,

Nice 'loper and nice shot. It was a good shot regardless of whether you were trying for the head or the chest. Only off by ~1 MOA, either way.
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

Fred,

Nice 'loper and nice shot. It was a good shot regardless of whether you were trying for the head or the chest. Only off by ~1 MOA, either way.

Ha!

I was at the range the other day watching a guy with a .338 Lapua missing 600 yard clays by 6" and throwing dirt all over them while his GF yelled "Impact!"

Wish I had that schit on video just to post it here.
With a 338 Lapua , close counts..... smile

The funny part was when he said, "I'm going for a head shot on this one!"

"Impact!"

The funny part was when he said, "I'm going for a head shot on this one!"

"Impact!"

Haha the posers love big guns like the Lapua..... it's an ego thing
Posted By: fredIII Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/08/19

Fred,

I didn’t miss the can.

Hig I responded best to double dog dares. 😉😂😂🤣
Posted By: peeshooter Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/08/19
SMOKED him! Impressive! Great job.
Posted By: heavywalker Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/08/19

XV

Bless your heart ❤️

Fred,

I didn’t miss the can.

Hig I responded best to double dog dares. 😉😂😂🤣

I know you didn't which is why you should do it again and remove all doubt.

"Post yer credentials!!!

Beaver10
Posted By: xverminator Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/08/19

Happy to participate in your sick, sick jokes if it means this idiot is exposed again, Hig grin! BTW, I'm the tall one with "farm paws"....

XV

Oh fûck i pissed.

Happy to be the butt of your joke Hig if it means this idiot is exposed,,,,,again! BTW, I'm the tall one with "farm paws"....

XV

The entire internet is the butt of that joke man!

Honestly, it takes cojones to be the only guy (besides Fred) stepping on Fred's dičk...

Ok maybe GregW was too, but you'll notice he was COMPLETELY ignored for whatever thats worth...

A little humility would go a long damn way and it would do us all some good when faced with threads like this to ask ourselves....

What Would Scenarshooter do?

My opinion is he would be shooting 1,000 yard beer cans at will....

Happy to participate in your sick, sick jokes if it means this idiot is exposed again, Hig grin! BTW, I'm the tall one with "farm paws"....

XV

Ya you definitely outed me I actually missed the antelope. 😘

Oh fûck i pissed.

I did too.

That video completely sums up what the 24HCF has become for a bunch of us, some of which are still hanging around.
1,000 yard beer cans Fred.

I'm leaning 24oz Bud Light Cheladas....
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/08/19

Oh fûck i pissed.

I did too.

That video completely sums up what the 24HCF has become for a bunch of us, some of which are still hanging around.

I guess this is where XV and Fred walk off hand and hand into the 1000 yard sunset...💘😎

I got a half full beer keg in the meat locker I’m gonna use it for my triple dog dare shot 😉.
S#!t I was editing when you posted, oh well......."Vive la Fred"!

XV

Oh fûck i pissed.

I did too.

I guess this is where XV and Fred walk off hand and hand into the 1000 yard sunset...💘😎

I don't think you are wrong, but if you watch the video, the one rabbit puts his ears back all pissed off as if to say "fugg you and your 890 yard head shots!" and the other one leaves his ears up as if to say "fugg you and your logical assessment of my lucky called shot!" right before he runs off.

XVerminator has won the internet argument as witnessed by the Youtube Video I stole earlier from some random on the Campfire forum.

Ya'll are fuggin welcome and I'm glad this was settled without anyone being called a chunt or a moran.

I got a half full beer keg in the meat locker I’m gonna use it for my triple dog dare shot 😉.

So it's a double dog dare shoot off with 24 oz beer cans?

Oh man, I'ma kick some PNW arse man....

XV

Don’t start getting soft on us! I’m waiting for a pic of a buck from the “land of giants”.

XV

Don’t start getting soft on us! I’m waiting for a pic of a buck from the “land of giants”.

"Vive la Fred"!

XV
The dick pic is still an option if you ask nicely....

X-VERMINATOR
The dick pic is still an option if you ask nicely....

X-VERMINATOR

Pass on the dick pic.

Good buck.
Same deer dummy......

XV
Same deer dummy......

XV

Dick
Dink
Deer
Dummy
😎

Noticed the use of a lot of “D”. Douche

Let me guess, you shot this with your Edge to make the opening 😂😎
Posted By: kingston Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/08/19
Fred says he doesn’t want the dick pick then starts posting pictures of custom urinals.

It’s hard not to read into this.
Originally Posted by kingston
Fred says he doesn’t want the dick pick then starts posting pictures of custom urinals.

It’s hard not to read into this.

LMAO 😂💘😎

We really need an annual shoot for all the ässholes on here who aren’t invited to the Icebreaker, myself included.

Mines bigger than yours...🖕🏾😬😎
Same deer dummy......

XV

Dick
Dink
Deer
Dummy
😎

Best be nice, I have no beef with you yet......I guess a 165" midwest bruiser is a dink to you PNW boys....

XV
I was at the range the other day watching a guy with a .338 Lapua missing 600 yard clays by 6" and throwing dirt all over them while his GF yelled "Impact!"

Wish I had that schit on video just to post it here.

CERVIX.

We really need an annual shoot for all the [bleep] on here who aren’t invited to the Icebreaker, myself included.

Cold as fück at that icebreaker shindig...I suggest Arizona as the venue. 😎
I’m damn sure gonna make sure it’s somewhere with wicked bad up drafts.
Same deer dummy......

XV

Dick
Dink
Deer
Dummy
😎

Best be nice, I have no beef with you yet......I guess a 165" midwest bruiser is a dink to you PNW boys....

XV

Laffin...Don’t go menstrual on me...It’s a nice buck! 👍🏻
Your hands don’t scare me. 😬😎

We really need an annual shoot for all the ässholes on here who aren’t invited to the Icebreaker, myself included.

I could host it at my place with targets out to 1500yrds with a 3mph mover but I doubt Fred's pencil neck would survive the farm hands.......

XV

Let me guess, you shot this with your Edge to make the opening 😂😎

Hard night of drinking and I pissed on it when it ran dry.

LOL

I could host it at my place with targets out to 1500yrds with a 3mph mover but I doubt Fred's pencil neck would survive the farm hands.......

XV

Hell, I’m in just to see your other hand...😎

XV

My $20 to your $100 Fred brings his urinal.
Got updrafts here with steel out to 1,650 but I'd be skeered Fred and XVerm would be like a couple rabbits.

And besides, who needs AR500 when Cheladas are $3.00 a piece?

XV
[/quote]

You mean welfare snatchers.
Can someone tell me how that video ended w/o a kangaroo kick?

I’m not even sure those were male rabbits.
I’m damn sure gonna make sure it’s somewhere with wicked bad up drafts.

Kingston how much Did that PRS gun you were talking about weight and who built it. 😎.

XV

[/quote]

XV

Easy high roller, my check only comes once a month..... cry

XV

XV

XV

Easy high roller, my check only comes once a month..... cry

XV
[/quote]

Could have sworn you said farm.
If it makes you happy XV I’ll do a really nice burial For that doe antelope. With a heart felt amen every time I flush.
If it makes you happy XV I’ll do a really nice burial For that doe antelope. With a heart felt amen every time I flush.

Ha!

You boys are so close to being friends I can feel it.
Posted By: TexasPhotog Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/08/19

Fred,

Actually, that's a dink. I'm glad the 1 MOA miss didn't leg it, but congrats on the meat buck.
No coors was harmed in the making of that video.

Stellar idea Kingston!
Instead of steel targets we could have Hig supply chelada cans , if he emptied (drank) them first that would just about guarantee we could beat him.
XV could compete with his bow & arrow.
We would have to handicap Frud and make him shoot regular size Coors cans.....
I would get to shoot at Fruds keg..... smile
I think we all need Hawaiian shirts, Kingston could supply the flat brim hats.....
Maybe have the shoot in Floriduh and have Flave as range master?
Beav could supply the top shelf booze for the after shoot celebration...
It would be awesome...... DUDE...... smile
So the next question is what would we call our epic shoot out?
Beer Breaker?
Campfire classic?
Fruds great adventure?

Hmmmm
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/08/19
VX,
Fair enough...But your moral compass, as you stated might have been better served through a PM to Fred to share your feelings.

Instead you took to setting a blaze publicly on the LR forum.
Right, wrong or indifferent, you alone brought more attention to a shot called and made for anyone who hates hunting, then by firing off a PM to explain your feelings, concerns, and hopes for a different choice and outcome in the future.

Own the fact and responsibility you alone made this into your own shît storm.

It was counterproductive to what you claim you were attempting to achieve, don’t you think???

I’m not your enemy, but you chose a poor way of going about policing your values...Maybe in the future everyone learns something from this thread without having to show so much ass. 😎

Great post Beav, couldn't agree more !!
The Keystone Ice Breaker
You keep this up Hig and you are gonna get a bad reputation around here..... wink
For now the working title will be The Shït Stirrer’s Cup, but I think we need some more name suggestions.

Fugk Florida.

Some place centrally located.

We’re also seeking trophy design submissions. Themes incorporating meaty fists, male genitalia, up drafts and ejecta will be given priority consideration.

I’ll work on sponsors.
Open Hand Shoot Fest....Sponsored by Grindr, since XV refused to reveal his on-line credentials. Laffin 😂😎

XV for the win, but only if he’s shooting his trad bow - no mechanical wheels for him either. The rest of us can shoot CF to keep it competitive with the “Hand”

PS

I’m actually liking this mid-west bumpkin 😉
Trophy Hardware 🤜🏼

😎
Maybe we can get Leupold to sponsor...... wink
I second Shiit Stirrer's Cup..... has a nice ring to it......
I second Shiit Stirrer's Cup..... has a nice ring to it......

💩 trophy 🏆
We’re only half way to 20 pages that XV predicted....We should discuss ones hand size as being capable of shooting LR.

Since we only have XV’s hand as a baseline for a potentially lethal paw “Bringing The Long Pain”. We need more pictures of our esteemed LR shooting community.

Higgy’s hands are prolly itty-bitty mouse hands requiring him to jam his whole paw into the trigger gaurd to launch. 😎
XV is a man of mystery... most of the internet badazz's are......
XV is a man of mystery... most of the internet badazz's are......

He fondly reminds me of EHG. But, I know where Elkhunterguide is....XV ain’t his Sock.

Cheers to XV - he’s quite a a sexy bitch 😎

😎
I like Elkhunterguide he has moxy..... XV has a dick fetish... way different

LMAO...That is a mean finger! 😂😎

XV is gonna have finger envy now...😜
I like Elkhunterguide he has moxy..... XV has a dick fetish... way different

Good point brother! 😎
Blue tape is a campfire tradition.......

Kingston is getting a manicure before posting....I will share a recent pic I took of him while we were elk hunting. 😎

And to think you clowns wanted to turn this into a dick pic thread.
Hig, that thing is terrifying.
I just got off the phone with the water jet cutter. He’s going to zip out a dozen tennis balls 🎾 in AR500.

Got two of em.

I call em "Long Pain"....
I just got off the phone with the water jet cutter. He’s going to zip out a dozen tennis balls 🎾 in AR500.

Only “movers” will qualify as legit...We need to get Billie Jean King and Martina Navratilova to bat the tennis ball between them. 😎

We need a couple Jack Rabbits doing the 24hcf shuffle....
I screwed a pair of Stoney Point knobs on my Leupold VariX you bitches be in trouble..... send it.... hahahaha
I screwed a pair of Stoney Point knobs on my Leupold VariX you bitches be in trouble..... send it.... hahahaha

“IMPACT”

🤣😎

Got two of em.

They should be illegal in Cali. 😎
Kingston is getting a manicure before posting....I will share a recent pic I took of him while we were elk hunting. 😎

Kingston looks good... did you carry him in your back pack?

Great idea....
Have them laser a beaver also..... oh and a dick for XV.... make it big.... hahahaha

Kingston looks good... did you carry him in your back pack?

I tried, but the little shît kept spitting up all over my hauler...The Sour Milk smells awful 😬😎
Give him whiskey next time...... wink
9 days was a long time for King not to have a teat. Poor little guy. Sniffles 😰😎

Got two of em.

LMFAO
Give him whiskey next time...... wink

He shoots really good hung-over. He had more issues with his Binky in his mouth preventing a good cheek weld. 🤷🏽‍♀️😎

I can’t be the only one surprised that neither of them jack rabbits had an erection. Not for nothing, but that‘d be the only way to improve that metaphor.

“IMPACT”

🤣😎

Oh shït, Fubar just hit Beav’s cervix.
9 days was a long time for King not to have a teat. Poor little guy. Sniffles 😰😎

Kingston lives on bacon and Zone Perfect bars.

...and it was a front pack.
He shoots really good hung-over.

This has been proven many times over at the 24HCF Hog hunts.

I can’t be the only one surprised that neither of them jack rabbits had an erection.

The fighting, dickless jackalopes have gone 24hr CampFire Viral....😎

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...cs/14185445/re-brutal-fight#Post14185445
He shoots really good hung-over.

This has been proven many times over at the 24HCF Hog hunts.

And we’re back to talking about Dick. 😂😎

“IMPACT”

🤣😎

My vagina is shallow....😎
Back to work until XVerminator comes back to discuss the attributes of big knuckles shooting long...😎

Apparently.
Back to work until XVerminator comes back to discuss the attributes of big knuckles shooting long...😎

You better send that man some FIST stickers and make it official.

Got two of em.

They should be illegal in Cali. 😎

Terrifying.

I can’t be the only one surprised that neither of them jack rabbits had an erection.

The fighting, dickless jackalopes have gone 24hr CampFire Viral....😎

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...cs/14185445/re-brutal-fight#Post14185445

Yep, Hig broke the internet... damn
We’re only half way to 20 pages that XV predicted...

If we could get Hanco and Jim Conrad on here, we’d be to 20 pages before Jeopardy.
This layover isn’t gonna last forever.

Apparently.

No, no, no....Fubar is just a huge dick!

🤜🏼😎
We’re only half way to 20 pages that XV predicted...

If we could get Hanco and Jim Conrad on here, we’d be to 20 pages before Jeopardy.

One shoots pigs in a pen...The other doesn’t shoot, much.

Fine, I said it....Maybe that will lure them talkie-talkers out of their safe space. 😎

We need pages...

Apparently.

🤜🏼😎

That's what all the girls say..........

🤜🏼😎

One of them anyway.
Say beetle juice three times ....... maybe Steelhead, Flave or Stick will show up , then the post go viral and Ricks money meter starts smokin.....
Say beetle juice three times ....... maybe Steelhead, Flave or Stick will show up , then the post go viral and Ricks money meter starts smokin.....

Rick don’t have a money meter, this whole thing is an elaborate marketing stunt by AdBlock Plus.

There, I've come clean..... Now can I please, please, please join yalls fan club laugh?

XV

There, I've come clean..... Now can I please, please, please join your fan club laugh?

XV

OMG! You betcha....I’d hit that (you) with Fubars big dick...LMAO 😎

There, I've come clean..... Now can I please, please, please join your fan club laugh?

XV

I think you sceered Frud off and he is the one who decides.......

XV

Damn you Beav, I thought we were bud's? GFY

Just wait....We’re saving the best for when you’re in the air...😜😎

Just wait....We’re saving the best for when you’re in the air...😜😎

Homeland security let's Kingston fly? well i'll be damned

XV

Damn you Beav, I thought we were bud's? GFY

You didn’t respect our safe word....My cervix has feelings. 🤮😎

🤜🏼😎

One of them anyway.

🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾😎
Beav go back to your porn star thread.... this is a family friendly forum..... you heathen

XV

Frud’s in the woods with his muzzle loader looking for the perfect updraft to push his sabot into a bull at long pain range 😉😎
Frud should have recruited Hig for the "long pain"
Beav go back to your porn star thread.... this is a family friendly forum..... you heathen

Sniff, kick the dirt with big hands in my pocket...Ok, fine brother. Sniff...😥😎

PS

XV Stay Hot ! 😬

XV

Well in that case, I take back all them mean things I said about Frud...It will never happen again Mr. Frud.... crycry

XV
You need constant supervision to keep you flyin straight.....

XV is kinda homely... no wonder he is so angry all the time..... wonder if he knows Tom 264?

XV is kinda homely... no wonder he is so angry all the time..... wonder if he knows Tom 264?

Hey, princesses have feelings too you know!

XV
Sorry XV..... I am insensitive that way...
hopefully Frud will work up the courage to return and let you into the fan boy club.......
Do you wear skinny jeans and sport a flat brim hat?.... dude
I think this thread just experienced an "updraft"
hopefully Frud will work up the courage to return and let you into the fan boy club.......

No, but think of me as a chameleon, I can blend in anywhere as long as I keep my hands in my pockets.... whistle

I'm even willing to get the PNW LR Syndicate "tramp stamp" if that's what it takes.... cry cry

XV

I passed the spelling test.

That explains why they wont let me near a plane.... damn

No, but think of me as a chameleon, I can blend in anywhere as long as I keep my hands in my pockets.... whistle

I'm even willing to get the PNW LR Syndicate "tramp stamp" if that's what it takes.... cry cry

XV

XV,
I wish I could be of more assistance helping you obtain membership....
I submitted my application and am on the waiting list..... hope they don't have some weird initiation or require tramp stamps.....
I am having a hard enough time with the flatbrim hat and sayin "dude" all the time
Posted By: xverminator Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/09/19

XV

XV,
I submitted my application and am on the waiting list..... hope they don't have some weird initiation or require tramp stamps.....
I am having a hard enough time with the flatbrim hat and sayin "dude" all the time

Well, I heard option B is a tat above the base of your shaft that says "Head Shots Only" but that might just be hearsay.....

XV
Posted By: irfubar Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/09/19
Oh my..... will have summons the Beav... for an answer, this is up his ally so to speak... smile
Option C is "Cold Bore Miracle" around the circumference of your butthole cry cry.....

XV
Option C is "Cold Bore Miracle" circumferencing your butthole.....

XV

Holy crap........ I'm out...... maybe the Big stick fan boy club will be better? I know you are a member, how is it?
Posted By: Higginez Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/09/19
Cold Bore Miracle!!!!!

That was a fun one.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...25255/900-yd-head-shot-video#Post9625255

Hig, that was back when the campfire was a cold hard place... it's much kinder & gentler now....... smile

You sinister bastid....... cry

XV
The good ol' days....

You sinister bastid....... cry

XV

When Tanner pointed out that elk wasn't recovered I about lost it.

TFF
Posted By: kingston Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/09/19

XV

XV,

Well, I heard option B is a tat above the base of your shaft that says "Head Shot's Only" but that might just be hearsay.....

XV

I love this guy^^^^^ In a totally straight way.
I think I will simply renew my membership to the Shiit Stirrer's Club and call it good..... smile
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/09/19
Oh my..... will have summons the Beav... for an answer, this is up his ally so to speak... smile

Beaver tats are my specialty....Love a big Beaver! 😎

Wait, what was the question, again?...🧐
Beavers big & little are lovable........
Option C is "Cold Bore Miracle" circumferencing your butthole cry cry.....

XV

Holy Cow...Long Range just ventured into anal bleaching techniques.

I have no expectations that this thread will get back on track.

Anyone care to share why the 143g eld-x ain’t up to the task at 900 hundredski yards?

Aside from light flight....

Attempting to move away from the dirtiest region of LR shooting 😎
Beav,
It wasn't that long ago John Burns posted a video of a young gal droppin an elk at 800+ plus yards with a 243 .... the horror, the campfire erupted... good times... smile
Was it a "cold bore miracle" head shot.......?

XV
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/09/19
Email [email protected] for more details.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

HA!

Sun Tan City?

That aint guy kissing guy gay, that's Luke Bryan gay....

Originally Posted by jackmountain

HA!

Sun Tan City?

That aint guy kissing guy gay, that's Luke Bryan gay....

Love me some burns ......that guy rocks!
I carried a Jerry Seinfeld head shot around the whole week of SHOT hoping to get an autograph, but no bueno.
I carried a Jerry Seinfeld head shot around the whole week of SHOT hoping to get an autograph, but no bueno.

We need a "LIKE" button.

Brilliant, just brilliant..... grin!

XV
Artwork for the First Annual Baller’s Cup official tee shirt.

I’m hoping this will bring Oakley in as a sponsor.
T-shirt?

Put that on a Members Only jacket!

WTF is holding up that yotes head?
Bwahahaha.......... cry Holy s#!t this is turning into a symposium on "Trolling"...!! It could "truly" be epic!

XV
I gotta go to bed and dream up some new material...You two fuggers are way too good at this! Mañana..............!

XV
WTF is holding up that yotes head?

Tennis ball.
T-shirt?

Where am I going to come up with seven Members Only jackets.
It would make a pretty bitchin’ back tattoo for the loser.
Bull Down!....Vive la Frud 🤜🏼😎

Posted By: heavywalker Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/09/19
800 yard muzzleloader called head shot is what I hear through the telephone.

Video will surely be up and any and all are welcome to critique said shot.
We’re gonna make 20 pages...😎
Hot bore miracle!
Hot load miracle!
Posted By: fredIII Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/09/19
Office hands. 🤣🤣🤣❤️🤣😂.
Two bulls down one to go
Hot bore miracle!

Atmospheric turbulence don’t bother .50 cal smokepole 😎
Office hands. 🤣🤣🤣❤️🤣😂.
Two bulls down one to go

LIKE BUTTON
🤜🏼🤜🏼🤜🏼🤜🏼😎

Well if that’s what it takes I’m fûcked.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/09/19
Why do you spell your name "Fread?"

So it'll rhyme with bread?

No pillow talk smoke I’m pretty sure it’s FRUD hig spells like a Fred. Lol.
Pards needs to cut his tag so back up the hill enjoy.
Hot bore miracle!

Atmospheric turbulence don’t bother .50 cal smokepole 😎

Ping pong ball launcher

Fred’s winter tan makes Burns summer skin look anemic. 😎
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/09/19
Well Done !

Frud's got big meat !

wink
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Well Done !

Frud's got big meat !

wink

Gotta buy a new freezer next week.
Half a beef is inbound as well. 😳.
Posted By: rosco1 Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/09/19
Good work. Any catapult footage of this one?

Well this is a disturbing turn of events! Frud isn't wearing a Hawaiian shirt and his Captain & Tennile hat, WTF. And here I sit on my couch with a flatbrim hat, send it t-shirt , practicing saying "DUDE"

I am out, no club membership for me!
I’m gonna have T-Shirts made with a 🤜🏼 Fist and IMPACT under it....LMAO 😎

Does anybody know what higgy’s daily rate is for hand modeling, including per diem?
Brother Beav, I can't really speak for Higgy regarding going rates etc.... but my guess is he is very high priced? he has a serious gun addiction he has to feed...... addicts are hard to deal with... wink
Brother Beav, I can't really speak for Higgy regarding going rates etc.... but my guess is he is very high priced? he has a serious gun addiction he has to feed...... addicts are hard to deal with... wink

I figured being a HollyWood actor he was gonna demand a high price, but his finger, if you noticed is bent, and there was evidence of hand scaring...

Those two factors led me to believe that Hig is in the twilight of his career and a discount price could be negotiated.

We’ll see...I’ll have my agent contact his agent and maybe something can be worked out...

If no deal comes of it...There’s always XVerminator who showed some hand modeling potential. 😎
Either way be sure and wear a condom! wink

I gotta go to bed and dream up some new material...You two fuggers are way too good at this! Mañana..............!

XV

Next tags deer in November sad I have to wait so long.
T-shirt?

Where am I going to come up with seven Members Only jackets.

"The villages"?
Fred, how many trips to get the 2 bulls out?...Did you have to freight-em or could you get a crab line on them?

Details requested. 🤷🏽‍♀️😎

Well this is a disturbing turn of events! Frud isn't wearing a Hawaiian shirt and his Captain & Tennile hat, WTF. And here I sit on my couch with a flatbrim hat, send it t-shirt , practicing saying "DUDE"

Just start your own like everybody else around here. I can’t remember who it was, but a good friend once told me that the best friends are often those we imagine.

I figured being a HollyWood actor he was gonna demand a high price, but his finger, if you noticed is bent, and there was evidence of hand scaring...

Those two factors led me to believe that Hig is in the twilight of his career and a discount price could be negotiated.

We’ll see...I’ll have my agent contact his agent and maybe something can be worked out...

If no deal comes of it...There’s always XVerminator who showed some hand modeling potential. 😎

Beaver the Magnificent, finger reader to the stars.

Just start your own like everybody else around here. I can’t remember who it was, but a good friend once told me that the best friends are often those we imagine.

My wife & dog think I am great..... and even they won't join my club...... frown so imagination pretend will have to do...... oh and I would appreciate it if you don't tell Stick.... smile
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/10/19

My wife & dog think I am great..... and even they won't join my club...... frown so imagination pretend will have to do...... oh and I would appreciate it if you don't tell Stick.... smile

Brother Fubar, I will join your club, as long as the invitation fee is free. And I don’t have to clean the BUNKER after we spend weeks hiding inside from MCH....😎

Beaver the Magnificent, finger reader to the stars.

Higs a typical Star...Snobby and no willingness to rehearse. 🤩
Posted By: Higginez Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/10/19
Excuse me for getting just a tad nervous about just what you fuggers would want me to “hand model” first!

Haha!
Posted By: fredIII Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/10/19
Pard scored First bull was 750 yards of crab line three blocks and some pulling. Got it hanging at 2: o’clock

Went back nailed mine on a two hr spot and stock. 1 1/2 hrs with a chain saw and we had the road open enough for the tundra to lord over my bull couple 100 yards of line and it was on the road. Bull hanging gun cleaned and in bed at 12:30 alarm went boom boom boom at 5 am and we were looking at a four point that has nine lives. Pard has two more days but was tired and took the afternoon off
It’s only gay if you make eye contact Hig. 😳🥴
Excuse me for getting just a tad nervous about just what you fuggers would want me to “hand model” first!

Haha!

Vx is super excited he will definitely send work your way. He is in the market for new head shots.

Haha!

Hig, we would never compromise you or your fingers integrity. Kingston would work out a “safe word” for you...😂🤣😎
Hig,
I am going to have T-shirts made with “IMPACT” on it in bold.

That was some hilarious shît shooting you witnessed.

When I get them back I will PM you if you want one shipped.

😎
Good work. Any catapult footage of this one?

Not this time had the phone in the truck it was raining. Couple times the pards made 100 yards in 2seconds.

But it’s not over just yet.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/10/19

Brother Fubar, I will join your club, as long as the invitation fee is free. And I don’t have to clean the shelter after we spend weeks hiding inside from MCH....😎

Aaaw,
That brings a tear to my eye..... I am going to start saving now for some top shelf booze for the bunker.... ya never know how long the MCH threat will last.... I do emerge when he is climbing mtns in Bangladesh with Thai hooker Sherpa's. But if he is in states..... to the bunker.....
Posted By: kingston Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/10/19
Hig,

😎

XXL bitches.
Hig,

😎

XXL bitches.

When did you become a 2X bitch? Just a year ago you were a budding medium. 😜😎
LR and can they be some sort of flower print.
If I ever get a sheep tag I’ll wear it with the captain hat and try for head shots
Posted By: kingston Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/10/19
Hig,

😎

XXL bitches.

Tillamook Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream

LOL
Posted By: Higginez Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/10/19
I need a medium.
I need a medium.

Lying Fûck! 😂🤣😂😎
Hig,

😎

XXL bitches.

Tillamook Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream

LOL

Oh, my.......🤭😎
Congrats on a successful hunt Fred but the shot was a fluke.......The chest pounding and fanboy stuff is funny as hell considering you got extremely lucky, and know it!

Could be I'm just all washed up and you called the 890yrd head shot on a moving animal I guess but I doubt it whistle..........

If that was the case, can you please tell me where to sign up for the fanboy club?

X-VERMINATOR

Just for fun because you think you were getting somewhere and fact was I was busy killing shït. Tags filled so now let’s dance.
Your club membership was denied, my secretary said your background was a joke and the application is in the shredder.
Check out blind groups they can’t believe there eyes either. Hint!!
You got the fishing trip or buck hunt schedule as the asskissn is fûckn funny. ( who can’t figure what freebore they want with out holding dicks to the roof of their mouth) 😉 helping you with the obsession! 💋. Rehint!
VXn don’t pretend that you have a slow connection and can’t view the shot that made you feel inadequate.
And an elk hunt that is common here while you row a fat snatch to sit in a tree and trim your fingernails.

I’m gonna do some buck killing soon. And I’m sure you will chime in with a heart felt I can too. 😂
PS digging through shït cans for what you call potatoes ain’t farming it’s digging in shït. 😉
I need a medium.

Lying Fûck! 😂🤣😂😎

Hig you ketoing on us and not posting progress?
Posted By: Higginez Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/11/19
Scheeiit, my hands wouldn't fit through the sleeves of a medium.

Make mine a 2x.

I think you and XVerminator need to make up or else when we get together for The Gang Bang we're gonna make you two hold hands and wave at cars on a busy street corner while we have cocktails, point and laugh.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/11/19
Like^^^^ hahahahaha
Who do you think would blush first?
I could give you an answer but I am afeared I would be called a "toady" smile
I'd wager good money the entire 24hcf would agree Fred don't have it in him.
Posted By: xverminator Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/11/19
I see the degenerates here are still trying to have fun yet this thread still aint made 20 pages.... At least not by my settings?

You guys realize that a bunch of people are watching and there are forum settings, right?

Come on gals, no need to feel like degenerates because you can't reach simple milestones...........

Copy and paste of PM's are always good fun!

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/viewmessage/message/943711/gonew/0

X-VERMINATOR
[url=https://imgflip.com/i/3czjqr][Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]
Hig you are a wild man.... love it... hahahahaha
Posted By: fredIII Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/11/19
Scheeiit, my hands wouldn't fit through the sleeves of a medium.

Make mine a 2x.

I think you and XVerminator need to make up or else when we get together for The Gang Bang we're gonna make you two hold hands and wave at cars on a busy street corner while we have cocktails, point and laugh.

😂😂😂😂😂

His hands would make mine look huge.
I see the degenerates here are still trying to have fun yet this thread still aint made 20 pages.... At least not by my settings?

You guys realize that a bunch of people are watching and there are forum settings, right?

Come on gals, no need to feel like degenerates because you can't reach simple milestones...........

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/viewmessage/message/943711/gonew/0

X-VERMINATOR

Oh VX you fûckn chicken shït slap pic of your cross eyed window licking mug. cant speak for everyone but I would enjoy seeing the punk who’s to stupid to believe a video that spell out clearly a dead antelope.
As to the truck forgive one more of my many thing that you have to pretend that you could to.
You couldn’t hang in coastal rosey ground 6’4 is a tall shït pile the rain would have you running toward the creek. Hint.

My pencil neck wouldn’t hold up to a turn like that. 😂😂😂😂.

X-VERMINATOR[/quote]

Post a picture of the bull you kill. As I doubt you do much more than dust the Cheetos off your moms keyboard before she gets home from work.

I’ll wait patently as you did for me. 😉. But I’m certain if you even get close it will be luck stacked on top of luck as you well know.
It’s like those stupid ten shot groups you need to shoot because it takes you nine more shots than I. Hint.
In your words VX luck. because you ain’t capable of deep breaths let alone actually hunting.

PS degenerates can’t post their face because it will out their whole BS tough talk.

X-VERMINATOR

Oh VX you fûckn chicken shït slap pic of your cross eyed window licking mug. cant speak for everyone but I would enjoy seeing the punk who’s to stupid to believe a video that spell out clearly a dead antelope.
As to the truck forgive one more of my many thing that you have to pretend that you could to.
You couldn’t hang in coastal rosey ground 6’4 is a tall shït pile the rain would have you running toward the creek. Hint.

You sound like Big Stick........

XV
.....but I guess you got me again Mr. Frud. I don't have the added advantage of the cul-de-sac, long pains, "Ackley Improved Tundras" and subdivisions that butt up to Weyerhaeuser Propeties you pretend to "own". Can yall please forgive this farm boy for having lurked the neighborhood a bit......?

I really want to be part of "the club" and I'm willing to fake it, but the lines of crabs scare me and what not, yada, yada...

Big grins for ten shot groups......!

XV
Posted By: kingston Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/11/19
Who do you think would blush first?

Frud can’t seem to get his picture taken without turning purple. He’d have to be a 3:1 favorite.
Posted By: kingston Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/11/19

Beav, we’re gonna need this on a tee shirt.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/11/19

No pillow talk smoke I’m pretty sure it’s FRUD hig spells like a Fred. Lol.

Pillow talk, wtf?? If I was pillow-talking I'd have used "federica."

[/quote]

You sound like Big Stick........

XV[/quote]

That must really turn your crank.

Chicken shït as you are stop by anytime I’ll give you a few lessons.
.....but I guess you got me again Mr. Frud. I don't have the added advantage of the cul-de-sac, long pains, "Ackley Improved Tundras" and subdivisions that butt up to Weyerhaeuser Propeties you pretend to "own". Can yall please forgive this farm boy for having lurked the neighborhood a bit......?

I really want to be part of "the club" and I'm willing to fake it, but the lines of crabs scare me and what not, yada, yada...

Big grins for ten shot groups......!

XV

LOL I don’t pretend shït, that’s all you Girl Scout. And yes my 10 acres is subdivision hell lol.
Not everyone is lucky enough to get island access. Like I said post a pic of you in your moms basement we all need a good laugh. You a farmer or construction super the world wants to know.
PS Washington is beautiful this time of year.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/11/19
Hey there all you ass clowns.

While you girls were knit pickin', I was cooking;

Prime rib on sale here, $11.99/kg = $5.45/lb, limit 2 per customer.

2.4kg, 500*F for 30 minutes, leave in closed oven for 2 hours.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

DID NOT SUCK !

Can I be club kitchen B!tch ?
Hey there all you ass clowns.

While you girls were knit pickin', I was cooking;

Prime rib on sale here, $11.99/kg = $5.45/lb, limit 2 per customer.

2.4kg, 500*F for 30 minutes, leave in closed oven for 2 hours.

DID NOT SUCK !

Can I be club kitchen B!tch ?

That looks delicious. 99.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/11/19
Frud,

Knew you'd smash it, like a man !

Prolly Beav & Kinger too !

wink
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/11/19

X-VERMINATOR

Fred,
you said you wouldn’t ever swing a cat around by it’s tail inside the house...And, yet here you are again breaking shît with another one. 😎.
Looks like Frud is out smashin critters and XV is smashin his keyboard.......
Posted By: Dogshooter Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/11/19
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

Whoa.... Whoa.... WHOA!!!

I’ve been sitting a few of these little Dust-Ups out lately... but it’s nice to see that the LR Hunting Hen-House is still as catty as ever.....

However..... I cannot sit idly by... and allow blatant plagiarism. I’m the only one who can call him Frud.... I have a copyright on that schitt...

Hig.... you’ll be hearing from my lawyer.... or my Dentist...

Proceed ladies....
0-shît....Hi Dog, 😱

So, yeah, we’re just, idk, having some fun. Um, see here...We told Hig not to use “Frud” with trademark laws and all and you holding the rights to it...But, umm, Higgy just said you see this “Finger” see pic of hig’s finger...Dog can SUCK ON IT!

Idk, we all just ran away scared to find a pussy for FRED to swing around his bedroom.

Welcome back 🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾❤️😎
Posted By: smokepole Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/11/19
Frud?? Is he Norwegian?
Frud?? Is he Norwegian?

No!
More like Pit bull with Mastiff blended......And a smidge of Chihuahua for bitchiness. 😎
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]via Imgflip Meme Generator
You clowns are derailing this thread..... try to focus on the topic at hand. XV's point is Frud is an unethical long range shooter and simply made a lucky shot, and without that luck he would have blown the face off the poor lope.

I have to agree , when I shoot long range with my 1894 Winchester in 30-30 the front bead covers the entire animal at 200yds. At 890 yds it would cover half the herd. Not to mention elevating the hold above the skyline!

So based on my experience anything over 100yds is unethical....... Frud should be ashamed. smile
You clowns are derailing this thread..... try to focus on the topic at hand. XV's point is Frud is an unethical long range shooter and simply made a lucky shot, and without that luck he would have blown the face off the poor lope.

I have to agree , when I shoot long range with my 1894 Winchester in 30-30 the front bead covers the entire animal at 200yds. At 890 yds it would cover half the herd. Not to mention elevating the hold above the skyline!

So based on my experience anything over 100yds is unethical....... Frud should be ashamed. smile

Excellent point my brother! But, first a legal challenge has been brought forward by our esteemed comrade Doggy on infringement and unauthorized trademark use.

Hig, did change his public meme, which could be considered as an admission of guilt, but is likely back channeling with Dog for a Parlay to discuss compensation for said infringement...

Until this has been settled fully, we’re in a holding pattern until Dog feels his been adequately compensated.

Further, I suggest that Dog makes sure Hig leaves his “Finger” at home before agreeing to a Parlay. That thing is a weapon.

.Popcorn will have to wait....Carry On 😎
I am afeared you are correct brother Beav...... the horses have left the barn and this has risen to a new level... lowyers, billable hours , subpoena's, litigation etc... oh my.... frown
Dog hope you are well.

I had a training class couple weeks back and my name place card was this

As to swing VX by her tail it’s pretty obvious she is trying to impress her boy friend. Poor cùnt can’t even post a picture of herself. She hides behind her username and pokes shït at things she can’t even dream of accomplishing.
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Waiting on results from their paternity test???.🤷🏽‍♀️😎

Jud, you know where I live...Please don’t come an kill me. 😂🤣

Wife’s laughing her ass off
Posted By: kingston Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/12/19
Frud,

Knew you'd smash it, like a man !

Prolly Beav & Kinger too !

wink

I love cow! I had some Canadian ribeye last week that was stellar. I also had some USDA Prime ribeye that cost twice as much, it was really good, but made the Canadian beef look like a bargain.

I would have hit it in the shoulder, maybe high depending on the updraft.

Can this be done as an animated gif.

As to swing VX by her tail it’s pretty obvious she is trying to impress her boy friend. Poor cùnt can’t even post a picture of herself. She hides behind her username and pokes shït at things she can’t even dream of accomplishing.

If there’s a cat in this metaphor, its collar reads “Frud” and someone dropped it in the bath tub.
...after dragging it out of a tanning bed.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
And on page 18 they started posting cat gifs.
Posted By: Shooter71 Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/12/19
I know I’m late but..... anything needing welding? I’m better than that other guy. Just saying.
Posted By: fredIII Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/12/19
lol. Kingston tm does belong to dogshooter I was given exclusive rights.
I’ll bet he didn’t trade mark Früd...

BOOM!
Originally Posted by Shooter71
I know I’m late but..... anything needing welding? I’m better than that other guy. Just saying.

And you dressed a super chicken so it looks half way decent.

[/quote]
I’ll bet he didn’t trade mark Früd...

BOOM!

Hope not früd rocks!

I’m switching back to a rifle in the morning. Should be fun there’s a couple nice bucks that I eyed while chasing elk.
Früd is open source, so enjoy.

Früd yea it does!

Früd your mama.

Go Früd yourself.

Früd you and the horse you rode in on.

Früd off

Stick that in your Früding pipe and smoke it.

Früd face.

Get the Früd outta here.

Früding Früd.
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I’m home alone.....
You turned the nubs off! That looks pretty sweet.
Posted By: Higginez Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/12/19
Laughing my Früding âss off!!!

I just peed on my new sweatshirt!!!!

It’s an angle thing....
Very nice Shaen.
So funny

TTT
I love that I was saying very nice about the pic of them turrets, but you posted before me and it looks like I'm congratulating you on your incontinence.

Oh Jesus that’s funny as hell. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Dribbling.......
I’m kinda sensitive actually, I get my nuts cut next week and I’m freaking the eff out. Doc said I have “good anatomy”, which I’m pretty sure he tells everyone. But it still helps a little.
I’m kinda sensitive actually, I get my nuts cut next week and I’m freaking the eff out. Doc said I have “good anatomy”, which I’m pretty sure he tells everyone. But it still helps a little.

Bye bye money shot!
Made my wife get fixed I just couldn’t let someone take a blade to my sack.
Ya I’m nervous as hell. Gives me the creeps.
Thinking a six pack of double IPA stacked with the Valium he prescribed might be enough.
Thinking a six pack of double IPA stacked with the Valium he prescribed might be enough.

You will be fine. 😳 couldn’t hurt as bad as postpartum wife’s and shïtty dippers again.

Sounds like a recipe for more incontinence.
Told my wife “I can’t stand the thought of getting you, or anyone else pregnant”.

My delivery might’ve been too dry..,.
Told my wife “I can’t stand the thought of getting you, or anyone else pregnant”.

My delivery might’ve been too dry..,.

She most likely was worried about her self. 😂😂🤣
And ever woman I’ve known hated a dry delivery.
I had a buddy that had a botched vasectomy.

I probably shouldn't text you the story...

But it's really good.

But it's really good.

[bleep] you...

But it's really good.

That’s what they all say right up to the colored kids birth.
I hear it's like disarming a bomb.

Red wire?

Green wire?

Red wire?

I just don't know....
Blue wire!

Cut the blue wire!

But it's really good.

That’s what they all say right up to the colored kids birth.

Rolling!!!
Thats rathist.
Make sure you shave your balls.
I should edit that....

I was imagining nurses doing that. If there’s something I need to know, spill it.

You are assuming that they are not already.
LOL

My elk hunting Pard got cut a while back and had to take in the follow up sample in. His wife wouldn’t help him.
I mentioned that if I had to do that shït she would be splitting the sample in a cup. She doesn’t like me all that much. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Red wire?

Green wire?

Red wire?

I just don't know....

Cracking up. What a horrible movie.

But it's really good.

[bleep] you...

OK, fine.

You don't get to hear the story then if you're gonna be that way.

Is it one third more if you got three balls? Asking for a friend.

[bleep] that’s funny. 🤣
Posted By: smokepole Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/12/19

Nah, it's nothing like that.

Just make sure they give you enough novacaine......
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/12/19

Nah, it's nothing like that.

Just make sure they give you enough novacaine......

Shean is really fücked if he’s having a root canal at the same time as his balls are getting unplugged.

😬😎
Posted By: fredIII Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/15/19

[bleep] that’s funny. 🤣

71 you sitting on frozen pea’s ?? Hope you are doing well
Posted By: Higginez Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/16/19
Frud is worried about yer balls Shaen.

Might wanna get back to a fella....
Posted By: fredIII Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/16/19

Jealousy! don’t suit you Hig. You are special as well if it helps.

Jealousy! don’t suit you Hig. You are special as well if it helps.

I'm just trying to keep Shaen on his game.

wink

You're certainly special too Fred.
Hey Kingston,

You figure out a venue for The Gang Bang yet?

I bet you'd have a good turn out if it was on the best coast...
west coast....

Can't type.
Posted By: fredIII Re: Hey Fread.... - 10/16/19
Thanks Hig.
Posted By: xverminator Re: Hey Fread.... - 11/20/19
Amazing BUMP......!

X-V
Posted By: Higginez Re: Hey Fread.... - 11/20/19
Amazing BUMP......!

X-V

Somebody is itchin to peck a fate...
I bet................

X-V
Posted By: kingston Re: Hey Fread.... - 11/20/19
Hey Kingston,

The first annual Hosehanger Cup will be held in Durham.
My most regretful of 24hr regrets is not buying Hig's 12 Valve Cummins, Crew Cab, vintage F-250..Stick's, rusty, pink, .25-284 is #2...........

X-V
Posted By: fredIII Re: Hey Fread.... - 11/20/19
My most regretful of 24hr regrets is not buying Hig's 12 Valve Cummins, Crew Cab, vintage F-250..Stick's, rusty, pink, .25-284 is #2...........

X-V

Well let’s see those bulls and bucks you’ve been chasing.
PS my buck was 30 yards and I back strapped the bitch.

X-V

Don’t forget the time you sucked all that cock. 😎😂
Looks like 900yrd moving head shots are still reality........?

X-V

X-V

LOL you still wishing you could compare?
PS it was 890

X-V

Don’t forget the time you sucked all that cock. 😎😂

X-V

Please tell us about your fart lock suit again it was amazing.
Sooooo, What was you're hold again?

If I remember correctly it was your farm hands around my skinny neck. LOL at the azzhole pucker when you grab a hand full of real man.
How about those kills you ran your big fat mouth about.
Post the pics I’m gonna guess the ten shot groups payed off.

That was like 3 kills ago peddle faster you look stupid.
Posted By: Higginez Re: Hey Fread.... - 11/20/19
Hey Kingston,

The first annual Hosehanger Cup will be held in Durham.

Fire up the Leer jet...
Posted By: xverminator Re: Hey Fread.... - 11/22/19
Fred's paying for it with his "220K" a year.............!

X-V
Posted By: fredIII Re: Hey Fread.... - 11/22/19

X-V

LOL. Post those pics of the elk you packed out on your back.
And a couple monsters bucks that were on the list for this year.
Posted By: fredIII Re: Hey Fread.... - 11/26/19

X-V

X-V

Running that mountain of a mouth lot’s ain’t Ya little x.
Would you like me to send you a tracings of my hand so you can get that [bleep] ready.
Lmfao. Ten shot groups.
How about 1 shot groups.

Did you get the invite for a salmon steelhead trip for your hard work licking bottom.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Hey Fread.... - 11/27/19
Freddy,

XV has made a public post that you, me, and I assume Jud are considered the “PNW Syndicate”.

Sounds very Al Capone like typecasting to me, and I’m not really digging the moniker because I feel like we need to buy some dark suits with pinstripes, fedora hats and wingtip shoes....I don’t have the coin to upgrade my wardrobe right now...

Im thinking we just beat his ass and bury him with his ass up in a cornfield somewhere in Missourah 😂😂😎🤜🏼
Posted By: MallardAddict Re: Hey Fread.... - 11/27/19

Im thinking we just beat his ass and bury him with his ass up in a cornfield somewhere in Missourah 😂😂😎🤜🏼

He’d probably enjoy it and ask for a second helping of dirt therapy.

I like the PNW Syndicate moniker for your reprobates. Good thing I don’t associate with you assclowns and your mean posts. 🤷‍♂️
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Hey Fread.... - 11/27/19
some dark suits with pinstripes, fedora hats and wingtip shoes.

Don't forget the Blues Brothers sunglasses...
Posted By: fredIII Re: Hey Fread.... - 11/27/19

X just pmed me his pic, he wants in the crew.
Told him member ship is earned. He replied he can get more 💩. 😂🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣
Posted By: xverminator Re: Hey Fread.... - 12/01/19

It would be funny if it weren't so damn sad...........

X-V

X-V

Still too shy to ask for my dick pic? Well, you can stop tossing and turning all night, here it is..........

Maybe now you will quit thinking about me all the time, and the PM's..... Am I gonna have to get a restraining order? eek You sure there is room up there for Stick, Higbean and me??

FWIW, you and Dick actually have something in common, you both accidentally shot something in the face once!! Only difference is, he didn't try to publicly lie about it....... Bwaaahahaha cry cry....

X-V

Good plan tough guy! Real good plan!! When can I expect you?

X-V
Posted By: fredIII Re: Hey Fread.... - 12/01/19
You’re a [bleep] that’s not smart enough to realize that your meager ability is a joke. LOL Post a kill or anything you accomplished this year except standing on the side lines wishing someone wants to see you dick.

Good plan tough guy! Real good plan!! When can I expect you?

X-V

LOL your an Internet tough guy with them big strong farmhands trying to get everybody to look at your dick.
cry laughing at you.

PS the head shot was called. Guess I’m lucky as fûck and you stand Idly by wishing you were to.

It would be funny if He wasn’t so fûckn good. ..........

X-V

Is Hig going fishing with you and sugartits.
Post that big buck and bull you ran your fat mouth about X.

Watch the video pretty easy to see antelope died.
Lying to yourself about what you wish you could do but can’t.

I can see how difficult it must be to accept that you are at best Mediocre. and some actually possess skills you could only dream and wish for.

The pms

Your saying that if a guy that was in camp and had a first hand account from the six guys that watched the shot would have not spoken up you would have been able to really except my word LOL. I think you are the lying poser here. You think you are really something don’t ya pecker boy.
Well good thing I didn’t make the whole thing up. Facts are to much for some if not obvious.
[quote=xverminator]Fred's paying for it with his "220K" a year.............!

X-V

Maybe now you will quit thinking about me all the time, and the PM's..... Am I gonna have to get a restraining order? eek You sure there is room up there for Stick, Higbean and me??

FWIW, you and Dick actually have something in common, you both accidentally shot something in the face once!! Only difference is, he didn't try to publicly lie about it....... Bwaaahahaha cry cry....

X-V

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Real badazz mfer’s always lead with restraining orders. I’m crying laughing as it’s the last thing that crosses my mind when in a confrontation.
(X in a fight) “ hurry BRUCE call the cops this guy just ripped up the glossy 8x10 of my dick, I gave him as a peace offering”.
🤣🤣🤣

PS
still waiting for proof that you did a single thing this year.
If it helps I killed a really nice whiteTail, bull elk and 2 antelope. You can print the pictures off hang them on your office wall and tell people you know me well enough to offer dick pictures.
laugh laugh laugh Enjoying your walk?

X-V

I can see how difficult it must be to accept that you are at best Mediocre. and some actually possess skills you could only dream and wish for.

The pms

Your saying that if a guy that was in camp and had a first hand account from the six guys that watched the shot would have not spoken up you would have been able to really except my word LOL. I think you are the lying poser here. You think you are really something don’t ya pecker boy.
Well good thing I didn’t make the whole thing up. Facts are to much for some if not obvious.

Nope, clearly the goat died.............No disputing that one and only fact!

X-V

The pms

X-V

You are getting closer tough guy.

Best get the restraining order it’s obvious beavs got ya shïtn your self.
[/quote]

X-V[/quote]

Shot was called.

You sure proved me wrong! good job.
What’s worse? knowing you can’t or knowing I can!

At least you got the fishing trip you were after.
Settle down sis, your slip is showing...

X-V
Thanks for taking sugartits place I’ve been bored sense Rick called and told me I can’t post at him anymore.

You are going to need this.

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
Settle down sis, your slip is showing...

X-V

Crying laughing! funny [bleep].

Transferring your sexually odd behaviors onto others to attempt to mask your dick obsession and instincts To get the law when confronted. TFF.
Thanks for taking sugartits place I’ve been bored sense Rick called and told me I can’t post at him anymore.

You are going to need this.

I find it gloriously funny that I have not had one single PM from Stick, yet you are so easily triggered that you must post redundantly about him.......

Are you sure there is vacancy for one more up there? Haven't really even answered the call to roll up my sleeves, yet grin..

X-V

X I know who my friend are!

It’s cute you were looking out for me as it was obvious from the start.
I’ll add you still ain’t turned a lick 👅 and spent valuable time here trying to get publicity for your dick. Great job.
More of the other conversation

Again if you missed it Xvermom

Lotta guys also noted you trying to ruin SamO post about Kingston being a good friend and stand up guy. 😉

Must be tough when I’m the only one sees you hurting for acknowledgment and gives you the needed love. LOL. Don’t fret my pet I’m sure you didn’t go unnoticed.
Again if you missed it Xvermom

Lotta guys also noted you trying to ruin SamO post about Kingston being a good friend and stand up guy. 😉

Must be tough when I’m the only one sees you hurting for acknowledgment and gives you the needed love. LOL. Don’t fret my pet I’m sure you didn’t go unnoticed.

You lost me here......Link please? Funny how you and the "Beave" are desperately trying to send up "Bat Signals" for reinforcements and here I am hiding in the corner..

BTW, your PM's are out of order and some left off entirely......Tapatalk or dishonesty? Based on the shot, I think folks know....

I can copy and paste perfectly!

X-V
There has been a whole bunch of politicking across the sub forums by you two since this thread started.......Coincidence? Trying to maintain some faux Campfire status? The pandering is pathetic!

X-V
I don’t need any help handling a rat that can’t even face fact.

Please copy paste all I have not one thing to hide.

You can’t grasp reality, run your mouth with no ability to back it up. Then pray your little ploys that I’m desperate will work and I will leave you to your own little fantasy world where you win the do nothing cùnt of the month award quietly.

Best of all my five shot group.

There has been a whole bunch of politicking across the sub forums by you two since this thread started.......Coincidence? Trying to maintain some faux Campfire status? The pandering is pathetic!

X-V

lol you have a crush the whole dick thing is creepy x10 now.

X-V

Just so you know you don’t know.
10-4, ColdBore........ Have another shot (pun intended) grin

X-V

X-V

But it’s cute you accuse me of needing to be relevant
While chasing me across the fire checking my posts and looking for a edge.
LOL that was in camp.

You must really feel good saving me from myself lol
You still here trying to figure out what happened or just wishing someone would tell you you did a good job watching the video and then telling yourself “ that’s impossible I could never do that so no one can” and easy your pain.
10-4, ColdBore........ Have another shot (pun intended) grin

X-V

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

X-V

I mean, you asked me via PM to "roll up my sleeves"...What am I supposed to do?

X-V

X-V

I mean, you asked me via PM to "roll up my sleeves"...What am I supposed to do?

X-V

You are doing great butter cup would not expect any less from a guy trying to get a free fishing trip. 😉

Also feel like you could be doing a little misleading with the whole relevant remarks. Geeesssss how hurtful. Crying laughing at you. Now go put your heals back on and cook Bruce dinner.
Posted By: ctsmith Re: Hey Fread.... - 12/01/19
Just noticed this thread. I see it went down hill, and not wading through it, but do I understand correctly?

Fred called a 900 yard head shot on a moving target approximately 1/2 MOA in size and held 2 MOA of wind?
Yes, plus took half a minute off elevation because of a puzzy fart he felt out front.........

X-V

xV just can’t except that it happened. 😂
Posted By: ctsmith Re: Hey Fread.... - 12/01/19
10-4. Thats all I need to know.

X-VERMINATOR

Yes, plus took half a minute off elevation because of a puzzy fart he felt out front.........

X-V

Best part is I will live in your head long after I have forgot about you.
At full speed play it looks like a “fluke” shot, in your words...Seeing the video on slow motion, as I did, it was clear Fred had the head shot called perfectly and bullet contrails were tracking for a solid head hit, until the goat stepped forward, taking the shot in the high base of the head/neck area.

Think “Monday Night Football” play reviews. Field calls are made based on slow motion, where details are better seen.

Curious, what your compounded shooting solution would be based on the ballistics you say you already know. I’m just a novice shooter, please educate me....Thanks. 😎
Similar shot's have lived in my head since I was a yute, sniping small game with $1 a box Winchester Bobcat .22 LR, in a Marlin 60 over open sights.... Heroes here would do well to study species and specific bio-habits before attempting any kind of long range shots, then learn to read wind............ grin

X-V
Similar shot's have lived in my head since I was a yute, sniping small game with $1 a box Winchester Bobcat .22 LR, in a Marlin 60.... Heroes here would do well to study a species specific bio-habits before attempting any kind of long range shots, then learn to read wind............ grin

X-V

Watch it one more time just for me. 🤣😂

Bro, this is just an internet forum. Do this https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ or call me again....I'll pick up, I promise!

X-V
Posted By: fredIII Re: Hey Fread.... - 12/02/19

Bro, this is just an internet forum. Do this https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ or call me again....I'll pick up, I promise!

X-V

Bonus points for Originality LMFAO.
When I call the code phrase is Bruce beats you! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: fredIII Re: Hey Fread.... - 12/02/19
Vx you poor [bleep] sober up you’re showing your ass
And proving my original statement that you were out to protect your buttbuddy.
© 24hourcampfire