Home
Barnyard stuff, but need to compete with 338's & the like. Would love to beat them with an under 30 cal rifle. I think my long throat. long barrel 260 might be fine but would entertain a new 7mm considering all the new bullets coming out.

The 180 & 190 grain 7's have amazing BC's but thinking they need more than a 7-08 to send them. OTH, I think an Ultra mag or Nosler is overboard. ?? Is there a 7mm stand out? I don't think a 338 is needed at this range.

Thoughts?
So you want a 7mm cartridge between 7-08 and the 7mm Nosler?

7 WSM or SAUM would be about it I think, in between.
8 twist 7 SAUM built on a medium length action will get you there.
Shaen has a nice 280 Remington reamer. 180 ELD at 2700-2750 fps may do okay. Still carrying about 1500 fps at 1400 yards.

That long of range is outside my normal operating range, so I'll preface my comment with that disclaimer.
A 7WSM or 7RM in an 8" twist barrel sending 180's at 2900-3000 fps is a beast to beyond 1400.
I have a 30" bbl on my 7WSM and get just under 3400fps w/162 A-max and R-25. Haven't tried any slower powders than '25 yet.
Can’t imagine much beating a 180’s eld or Berger at that job. Either 7RM on a LA or 7 wsm on an XM length. Both will get you to +/- 3000fps with the 180 which is a good place to be
Curious what your elevation is there? I’d want to beat them with the smallest cartridge I could just to get in their heads.
Depending on your exact load, a 6.5 PRC will stay super to 2K with 150 SMK's and not beat you to death doing it.
Elevation is 900' give or take. I've been to 1400 with my 260, 2.950" OAL w/142 MK out of a 28" barrel, so know I can get there. But it's a stretch & the big guns would have it on me big time in the wind.
And yeah, I've hinted to a couple of them that they don't need a 338 Lapua, but they won't listen or they just want one. There is just no place around her to stretch one out. None of us know anybody with enough land that lays good enough to get past 1400.

And.. the 7WSM is looking like a contender. Or..... thinking a fluted Krieger with a match 7 mag chamber that looked like & was screwed on a Sendero could be fun. wink
I built a 15.5 pound 338/300 Ultra to play to 2K with, but finally tired of the boom & concussion.

Sold it, and built a 12 pound 7x300WM w/o a loudener to replace it. Still stayed super to 2K w/o the blast.

Sold it and built a little bit lighter 6.5 PRC, and settled on a load that stayed super to a bit over 1900 yards. Funner yet, and better barrel life to boot.

The 1st load was running the .713 BC 150 SMK's at 3125, but ended backing that off to 3025.

No need to go any bigger for just 1400....... whistle
Originally Posted by aalf
I6.5 PRC, and settled on a load that stayed super to a bit over 1900 yards.

That's where I'm @ w/7WSM and 162's, stays super-sonic bit over 1900yds. I could probably try different powders and projectiles to improve wind-deflection in particular, maybe stretch out super-sonic range, but I have quite a bit of '25 and a bajillion 162 A-max's. The longest place I have to shoot here regularly is 1250ish so what I've got is plenty.

My 7WSM is a 30" 1.25" no-taper Brux in a Shehane/McMillan on a Lawton right-bolt left-port single-shot action with a 12-42x56 Nightforce on top. It's ~19# and reasonable to shoot regarding recoil.
I hear ya loud & clear aalf. I'm not crazy about the big boomers anymore & powder is hard enough to find without burning 70-90 grains per shot.

Knowing my 260 makes the trip I might just buy some 150's to try in it. Or a 147 ELD. My chamber has a .175 freebore so I'm not likely to invade too much more capacity.

The MK is stated @ a .713 G1 & the ELD @ .697. Those numbers can buck wind with most, if I can get any decent velocity.

Since you are running the 150, how would feel about it @ 2800?

I know, I've got a lot of numbers to look at.
Originally Posted by horse1
Originally Posted by aalf
I6.5 PRC, and settled on a load that stayed super to a bit over 1900 yards.
That's where I'm @ w/7WSM and 162's, stays super-sonic bit over 1900yds. I could probably try different powders and projectiles to improve wind-deflection in particular, maybe stretch out super-sonic range, but I have quite a bit of '25 and a bajillion 162 A-max's. The longest place I have to shoot here regularly is 1250ish so what I've got is plenty.
My 7WSM is a 30" 1.25" no-taper Brux in a Shehane/McMillan on a Lawton right-bolt left-port single-shot action with a 12-42x56 Nightforce on top. It's ~19# and reasonable to shoot regarding recoil.

No doubt you could find a combo to go super over 2K, but at 1250+ max, I don't see it worth the effort either. Part of my reason for selling the big 338, it just wasn't needed till you go beyond 1500, it was such a hassle to set up targets at a mile plus, and having plenty of others for the "close" ranges.
Originally Posted by gunzo
I hear ya loud & clear aalf. I'm not crazy about the big boomers anymore & powder is hard enough to find without burning 70-90 grains per shot.
Knowing my 260 makes the trip I might just buy some 150's to try in it. Or a 147 ELD. My chamber has a .175 freebore so I'm not likely to invade too much more capacity.
The MK is stated @ a .713 G1 & the ELD @ .697. Those numbers can buck wind with most, if I can get any decent velocity.
Since you are running the 150, how would feel about it @ 2800?
I know, I've got a lot of numbers to look at.

The 150 vs 147 probably would come down to which is more accurate, velocity is secondary, to a degree of course.

2800 wouldn't suck, but the more the merrier..... grin

At distance, wind is your enemy, and BC is your friend. You can dial distance, but drift is the bitch.

Best thing is spend some time on JBM, and play with realistic velocities with intended bullets, and compare drifts.

Lastly, there's no guarantee that you'll get the accuracy at the velocity you want to run, but you gotta start somewhere.
Sounds like and OTC 6.5 PRC from Ruger.
I just started working with the 6.5 PRC, that’s what I would recommend. Have had a 300 PRC for awhile now , both great cartridges you can buy factory rifles and ammo for and be in the game.

28 nosler and 7wsm are also great, but it’s a custom job to get right what nosler and Winchester so horribly botched..

If you’re feeling nostalgic a 7 rem set up correctly is never wrong. ADG offering brass for it keeps it in the game, imo.
Thanks again guys,

While I wouldn't mind a new rifle, I've realized I already have about all I need for the job. I've got a 260 w/142's that stays super to 1400 & change. A 147 ELD or 150 SMK might even make it better or more competitive in the wind. They didn't make those when I built this rifle, I need to test some anyway.

My 260 has a NF benchrest scope on it that doesn't have enough travel to get to 1400 & nobody makes a rail more than 20 moa for the Stiller action. Then I remembered the Burris signatures. No new scope needed, no rail shimming, bedding all that stuff. A proven rifle nearly ready to go.

If I were to build/buy another, I had about decided on a 7 WSM. Plenty big/long legged enough for around here. The size of the farms & the way the land lays in my parts, there's just not enough room to present a shot further than a good 7 could handle. And, a person could burn out a barrel just testing all the great hi BC bullets there are in 7, a good place to be.
Barnyard stuff, but need to compete with 338's & the like. Would love to beat them with an under 30 cal rifle. I think my long throat. long barrel 260 might be fine but would entertain a new 7mm considering all the new bullets coming out.

The 180 & 190 grain 7's have amazing BC's but thinking they need more than a 7-08 to send them. OTH, I think an Ultra mag or Nosler is overboard. ?? Is there a 7mm stand out? I don't think a 338 is needed at this range.

Thoughts?
....................What I would do first, is take all of your potential cartridge choices in 6.5, 7mm, and include a 30 cal as well if I were you, and then take all of your best bullet choices for each and compare all of them on a ballistics calculator for velocity retention % compared to their MVs, bullet drop, inches of wind drifts etc; all the nuts and bolts,,,everything..............I know you wished to stay smaller than a 30 cal, but I would certainly include the 300 PRC for consideration. 225 gr match with BCs of about 777. Out to 1400 yards, my main concern would be wind drift and which possible choice would be the best..

On you tube..............Type in...........Todd Helms 300 PRC........7 minute plus video.

Go with whichever gives ya the best #s on paper in all of the categories.
I have recently acquired the use of a 1200 yd private range and want to try some long range shooting. I have 2 rifles that might suffice, a rem 280 (Ruger 77 tang safety & a custom 7x57AI). The custom has 25 in. Proof Research barrel, McMillan stock, Rem 700 action & timney trigger. I would think, it has the best chances of doing what I want out to about 700-800 yds. Problem is (other than the nut behind the trigger) long range load data is very hard to come by, especially with heavy bullets. Anyone have any suggestions on loads? Thanks Daniel
Twist rate?
Jordan, If the twist rate question is aimed at my question, I don't know. I didn't have the gun built, I have shot some 160's and they shoot good. I have tried to use the patch & cleaning rod trick but have not had any luck with a consistent figure.
Daniel,

Knowing even the approximate twist rate would help, as it would give us an idea of what bullets we should be recommending loads for.
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Daniel,

Knowing even the approximate twist rate would help, as it would give us an idea of what bullets we should be recommending loads for.

Jordan, If I took an average of the readings, it would be about 1:9 or 1:10 or maybe somewhere in between. Thanks Daniel
I would probably substitute the 162 ELD-M for whatever 160gr bullet you were using, with otherwise the same load, and go with that.
I would probably substitute the 162 ELD-M for whatever 160gr bullet you were using, with otherwise the same load, and go with that.

Thanks, Jordan. I have been working some loads up with the 162 SST. I will give 162 ELD-M a try. Daniel
No mention of the 280AI????
280 ai long throated would do the trick in a 1n8 twist
280 ai long throated would do the trick in a 1n8 twist
I'd buy a Seekins Havak PH in 6.5 PRC...
Elevation is 900' give or take. I've been to 1400 with my 260, 2.950" OAL w/142 MK out of a 28" barrel, so know I can get there. But it's a stretch & the big guns would have it on me big time in the wind.
And yeah, I've hinted to a couple of them that they don't need a 338 Lapua, but they won't listen or they just want one. There is just no place around her to stretch one out. None of us know anybody with enough land that lays good enough to get past 1400.

And.. the 7WSM is looking like a contender. Or..... thinking a fluted Krieger with a match 7 mag chamber that looked like & was screwed on a Sendero could be fun. wink

Yes you can do it, but they will do it better every time.
And they will still be doing it better more consistantly than any 7mm you might build.
I would need to actually see the 7 WSM turn near 3400 with the 162.
Thats 7 ultra mag velocity, and the WSM aint no ultra mag.

The new Horny 190 gr A-Tip 7mm bullet might be worth doing a build around.

G1 = 0.838 and G7 = 0.422
7mm practical (7mm-300 win)
8 twist
Here is a lr rifle for you to make
30 inch barrel with a 1-8 twist chambered in 6.5x55
2 actions to choose from if you can find them first 98 mauser long, 2nd krag action if not a savage 110 long will work
have the lands and grooves cut not button!!!
will reach out to 2500 meter,s depending on bullet weight and powder
Maybe it isn't sexy enough for some of the long range guys out here but a .243 Winchester will let you reach out to 1400 yards. And it comes with the bonus of not being thought of as a souped up long range round, making the shooting seem more impressive.
Man, gunzo, if I had a .260 with a long throat ready to go, I'd certainly be playing with 147 eld's.

A 6.5 prc or 7 WSM/SAUM would be high on my list, but the 147's do damn good at that distance with a 2,700 fps launch.

On the flip side, a 6mm with a 105-108 class bullet or a .224 with 88's can sure be tons of fun.
Originally Posted by GregW
I'd buy a Seekins Havak PH in 6.5 PRC...

+1, if wanting to keep it lightweight.
I’d take a hard look at the 7mm Sherman cartridges, the 6.5 GAP, or the 284 depending on what efforts your willing to do and pay for it.

At least quality brass is available for all three.
I've shot/got chamberings in everything cited thus far(of like capacity),along with a slew of others yet to be mentioned. Hint.

A 22" 7-08 will squirt 180 ELD's at 2600fps and that is a straight Mind Fhuqk. For a Play Toy and Boomer Burner,I could go 26"(and have). Alpha brass alone,rates that build and make mine 8"(awaiting another to arrive and HOPEFULLY this week,though at 23"). Hint.

BT/DT with all the T-shirts in Kreedmire,260,260AI and 264 Twat-Six. pass the .284" 180 and hold The Fluff. Hint.

Connecting dots and Starting At The Fhuqking Start,I'd simply go 700 in 280 SALAMI,due the HUGE COAL latitude. The Kali Kid would get the nod(again) and it'd be 8",with 180 Focus. I'd have him throat it like my first one,but might even bump contour a bit more. Double-Ounce S/S Shilen,Marty 45 MO-MO rail,Kelly and Crew HEAVY filled handle,S/S Matt BDL bottom,Bart',yada,yada,yada and modest recoil,with (5) in the belly. Pass the Lapooey Twat-Six Virgins and kick the trimmer offa' fhuqking cliff. Hint.(grin)

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

A 225yd zero and said rail,with "flat" rings,leaves less than halfa' fhuqking Mil on the LRTSi's erector and the zero stop is moot. Fhuqking thing is a HAMMER,recoil is largely nil and a schit ton of fhuqking FUN. You don't shoot it "at" stuff,you shoot it THROUGH stuff. It should be called THE Incredible Hulk,or sumptin' similar,if only in fairness. Hint.(grin)

I prolly shoot a "few" .243" bores too. Hint.

Though in fairness,I suffer an extry Pre-64 70(which I hate)in H&H boltface(which I hate even more) and it'll be a receiver diameter 8" 7mm Remmie Mag,wearing like throat length as the above 284 Twat-Six and likely 25.25",because I like round numbers. It'll get stuffed into a HEAVY plywood T-hole "Target/BR" handle(hope it arrives next R&R) and be fed 180's expressly too. Hint.

Less IS more.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Laughing!................
7 SAUM has proven itself in F-Class, but you better use darn good bullets.

Once you cross 1.4k yds the heavy weights really show benefits, but to see them you have to shoot them and ranges for distances longer than 1k yd RANGES which are hard to find at place that offers that distance. It takes a while for most guys to figure out they need a crazy high MOA rail, and then to figure out the bullets are coming in at a steep angle so calling & adjusting your hits is squirrely. I have a 1 mile camera system, but I still prefer shooting steel plates out to 1,000 with white paint and a water Mark & center line

I use a 6 Creed for anything under 1k, and am building a 7 SAUM for higher winds, and further reach work... but I’ll go bigger if I exceed 1.4k as a normal range.
338 Edge is good, but ELR means .4 for the most part these days - then you need a special lathe for the bigger barrels, and those rifles are heavy as snot.
Originally Posted by Spotshooter
7 SAUM has proven itself in F-Class, but you better use darn good bullets.

Once you cross 1.4k yds the heavy weights really show benefits, but to see them you have to shoot them and ranges for distances longer than 1k yd RANGES which are hard to find at place that offers that distance. It takes a while for most guys to figure out they need a crazy high MOA rail, and then to figure out the bullets are coming in at a steep angle so calling & adjusting your hits is squirrely. I have a 1 mile camera system, but I still prefer shooting steel plates out to 1,000 with white paint and a water Mark & center line

I use a 6 Creed for anything under 1k, and am building a 7 SAUM for higher winds, and further reach work... but I’ll go bigger if I exceed 1.4k as a normal range.
338 Edge is good, but ELR means .4 for the most part these days - then you need a special lathe for the bigger barrels, and those rifles are heavy as snot.

Capacity,is simply capacity and if only to the chagrin of CLUELESS Window Lickers everywhere. Hint.

Requisite optical inclination,is a function of the parcel in unison. 1400yds with a 180 ELD at ShamWow capacity,is VERY farrrrrrrrrr from being an Erector Burner. Beware,that some folks actually fhuqking shoot,while Crying Karens talk about it. HINT.

Pardon the miserly come-ups associated with a "lowly" 250yd zero,in my current atmosphere and at Low Tide. Hint. LAUGHING!

As an aside,note the "HUGE" difference at like zero,with a 22" 7-08 at the 1400yd line. If only for conversation. HINT.

In fairness however,I've only got (3) 243 Kreedmires. Be SURE to "tell" me more about that too. HINT.

If only in fairness,I don't shoot any contours greater than straight 1.350". Hint. LAUGHING!

You CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a hoot!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Though in fairness,I suffer an extry Pre-64 70(which I hate)in H&H boltface(which I hate even more) and it'll be a receiver diameter 8" 7mm Remmie Mag,wearing like throat length as the above 284 Twat-Six and likely 25.25",because I like round numbers. It'll get stuffed into a HEAVY plywood T-hole "Target/BR" handle(hope it arrives next R&R) and be fed 180's expressly too. Hint.

Less IS more.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

It's about time you started running some proper rifles whistle

I'll be watching for that one.

My range has steel to 1800 yrds, if it's not to hot and windy we shoot on weekend mornings early, My .243 will bang the hell out of steel at 1400 yrds,,
1x8 24" barrel and 107 SMK, the scope and rail on my .243 won't get me past 1400, my 6.5 PRC GAP will bang the hell out of steel at 1800 yrds, 1x8 24" barrel and 147 gr ELD-M

I have a 338 Laupa Chey-Tec that gets out there real well but it's no fun to shoot, to much recoil and muzzle blast, so I will stick with my
6 mm and 6.5s , they do the job real well for what they are, and they are fun to shoot, as I shoot long range for the fun of it. Rio7

Thank’s stick...

Keeping your round supersonic until it reaches the target generally leads to much better performance given they get wierd when crossing the barrier.

1125 fps past your target range is what will get you there.

OH - Barrel profile .. I would stick with MTU or heavier
Action wise - a single shot is probably best, but if your course of fire requires repeater... BAT, or the Neuvo would be my first choice,
'retzs,

Unfortunately,I've suffered rifles of that ilk for too fhuqking many decades and have as of yet,to find anything "endearing" mechanically. One COULD garner support for a S/S Krassik Winny in Whizzum,but with (3) Montucky 7 Whizzum's in the larder,that'd be a BITTER pill. Hint.(grin)

Though like most thangs,it do improve,when slammed in a MacaMillion handle and I MUCH prefer a 1pc REAL S/S bottom. Hint.

I embarrassingly suffer numerous Pre-64's and amongst them,a prestigious pedigreed 54 K-Hornet,choked with a Shilen spout and yet another of them MacaMillion's,though in the now defunct G&H pattern. Pass the 77/22 K-Hornet PLEASE and hold the fhuqking Fluff. Hint.

The pending 284 Rem Mag,will be fhuqking funny too! Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

'O7,

I tend to whistle 105 Hornie HPBT's for utility,whether it 270 or 'Twat-Six induced and with all stops in between,upon multiple boltfaces. They do especially nice thangs up feedramps,in both Small and Large frame Krunchentickers. Hint.

The 1400yd line in a Large Frame,requires wellllllllllll shy of 50% of an erector,from a 225yd zero,in this morning's atmosphere. Obviously,that's incorporating an integral 1913 "flat" rail and I hear good thangs about 'Horn rings and 40 MO-MO's inclination. Could reach said distance easily,in a totally "flat" system,but extry reach don't aspook me. Hint.

With your aforementioned 147's,what sorta launch Speed do you like in your George 264 PRICK?

I hear good thangs about .224" 88's and am prolly awaiting another Launcher of same to hit the porch,ala 7" RPM 22PPC Improved. Though in fairness,I squirt 'em in 223,223AI,22 Grendel,22BR,22-250,22-250AI and of course Speedmire too. Tough for a .243" bore to keep pace,at like case capacity(they cain't). Hint.

Have shot a fair bit of 338 Lapooey and it ain't my jam either.

Hint.................

NOTshooter,

Now that's odd,as I gun the toughest atmospheric conditions there are and a "lowly" 22" 7-08 will choogle a 180 ELD 1125fps+ to the 1550yd line,as plainly cited above. I get it,that you sure in the fhuqk ain't very bright,but you needn't keep PROVING it. Hint. LAUGHING!

Receiver selection,largey doesn't make a fhuqk unless your reap frosting from the Sale and contour largely "means" the same,given a shred of fhuqking sense. Hint.

As a aside,what exactly is "wierd" and what troubles have you "seen",as you've "shot" 180's beyond their Transonic Slip? Do tell...because that too,will be funnier than fhuqk! HINT! Laughing!

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint.

Connecting dots and Starting At The Fhuqking Start,I'd simply go 700 in 280 SALAMI,due the HUGE COAL latitude. The Kali Kid would get the nod(again) and it'd be 8",with 180 Focus. I'd have him throat it like my first one,but might even bump contour a bit more. Double-Ounce S/S Shilen,Marty 45 MO-MO rail,Kelly and Crew HEAVY filled handle,S/S Matt BDL bottom,Bart',yada,yada,yada and modest recoil,with (5) in the belly. Pass the Lapooey Twat-Six Virgins and kick the trimmer offa' fhuqking cliff. Hint.(grin)

O.K., I'm not trying to poke fun at my little buddy. It seems like there is some good information in this one paragraph. I know what some of it means; but, can someone please translate this entire paragraph for me. I'm usually pretty good at deciphering what BS is putting out; but, with most of this paragraph I would like some help. Thanks in advance.
TheBigCry,

Do cite any/all words,that are either "too big" or "too Technical" for you and your "abilities" to understand...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

EXTRY Hilarity Points copiously awarded,for being able to fhuqk up Splendid Pixels and the fact,that your Incredible Fhuqking STUPIDITY,is assuredly no "Act". Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you set in the bleachers with your mask on,while rattlin' your Pom-Pom's. Hint.

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining,you MAGNIFICENT Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............
Do cite any/all words,that are either "too big" or "too Technical" for you and your "abilities" to understand....

Well, I was hoping someone else would respond as I knew you would get upset and somehow be threatened by others. Anyway, in response to your directive:

Connecting dots and Starting At The Fhuqking Start,........... and it'd be 8",with 180 Focus. I'd have him throat it like my first one,but might even bump contour a bit more. ...............and modest recoil,with (5) in the belly....... Pass the Lapooey Twat-Six Virgins and kick the trimmer offa' fhuqking cliff. Hint. .....yada,yada,yada ,,,,,,,(grin)

All of the above, I'm able to decipher after years of practice. The below are things on which I need help.

I'd simply go 700 in 280 SALAMI,due the HUGE COAL latitude.

This leaves me to believe you'd use a 700 action in either 280 Remington SAAMI, or possibly 280AI SAAMI. You referenced the lack of need for a trimmer; so, I'm assuming you mean, to use your standard lingo "280 Aye Aye SALAMI". Is that correct.

The Kali Kid would get the nod(again)

For those of us who have "never used him", who is the "Kali Kid" and what does he do? Some smith I'm guessing.

Double-Ounce S/S Shilen

I assume by "S/S Shilen" you mean a stainless steel Shilen barrel (8 twist from up above); but, what is meant by "Double-Ounce". Common use of American English would leave one to determine that is a 2 ounce barrel. However, that's clearly not what you mean.

Marty 45 MO-MO rail,Kelly and Crew HEAVY filled handle,S/S Matt BDL bottom,Bart',yada,yada,yada ,,,,,,,,

"45 MO-MO rail" is easy enought; but, what or who is "Marty"?

Kelly and Crew HEAVY filled handle,S/S Matt BDL bottom,Bart',yada,yada,yada ,,,,,,,,

What and/or who is "Kelly and Crew" and "HEAVY filled handle. I assume you are talking about a heavy stock from someone named Kelly. Please fill in those blanks.

S/S Matt BDL bottom,Bart',yada,yada,yada ,,,,,,,,

I assume "S/S Matt BDL bottom is referencing the bottom metal (and or magazine?); but, could you clarify that?

Bart'

This is usually your shorthand for "Bartlein"; however, you already selected a Shilen barrel above. So, in this instance, what is meant by "Bart"?

I know I could probably go back through your past posts to determine some of this. When I try to google some of your stuff, my computer starts smoking and suggesting foreign translator apps and software. So, I thought either you or one of your sycophants (or more learned member of normal ilk) could help. I never thought I would receive your offer telling me to tell you exactly what I don't understand about your post. Thanks in advance little buddy (or anybody else who wishes to chime in.
The "double ounce Shilen would be a Competition Shilen trigger in Stainless. The heavy filled handle refers to the brass bolt knob. 280 Salami I figure is referring to the standard 280 remington And the Lapuey twat-6 brass comment means to use 30-06 Lapua brass to make you cases from. Note the picture with the 06 case necked down in a 280 die leaving a shoulder for the brass to headspace on, this gives you quality brass for sure. Bartlein is the barrel of choice. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by rickt300
The "double ounce Shilen would be a Competition Shilen trigger in Stainless. The heavy filled handle refers to the brass bolt knob. 280 Salami I figure is referring to the standard 280 remington And the Lapuey twat-6 brass comment means to use 30-06 Lapua brass to make you cases from. Note the picture with the 06 case necked down in a 280 die leaving a shoulder for the brass to headspace on, this gives you quality brass for sure. Bartlein is the barrel of choice. Hope this helps.

Rick,
Thanks for the info. I wrongly assumed Shilen was barrel. Knowing now he means trigger, it makes the "double ounce" make sence. I first thought of the bolt knob for the "handle"; but, thought it could mean the stock too. It seems to be used for both. 280 Salami, I agree with you, on it's own would mean a 280 Remington, however, knowing his preference for almost all things Ackley and his reference to tossing the trimmer, it made me assume the Ackley version. The '06 brass is self-explanatory. Now, with your explanation of the Shilen trigger, the "Bart" clearly makes sense as the barrel manufacturer. Thanks for clearing those up. I appreciate it Rick. Now, there are just a couple more. Anybody? Little Buddy?
The tossing the trimmer comment is because when you form 280 brass from 30-06 brass it will end up being .020 short.
You may be right about the heavy filled handle he is pretty much referencing what is in the picture you copied his comment from.
Kelly, as in Kelly McMillan
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

O.K., I'm not trying to poke fun at my little buddy. It seems like there is some good information in this one paragraph. I know what some of it means; but, can someone please translate this entire paragraph for me. I'm usually pretty good at deciphering what BS is putting out; but, with most of this paragraph I would like some help. Thanks in advance.

I get all that but "the Kali Kid". I figure he is a smith, just like you did. I'm not sure, since we're fireforming here, why not go for an AI version, to make sure we wear out cases before length gets to be an issue, since we're "kicking the trimmer off a cliff". Wait, there's also the "bumped" contour. I'm wondering which contour that would end up being after bumping.
The Kali Kid would be Shaen, of Shaen Rifles.

https://shaenrifles.com/
TheBigCry,

You suck a mean ass and nip a mean heel...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I find your Fascinations with wares wellllll beyond your "means","abilities" or "comprehension" more than a whole bunch Fhuqking FUNNY! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,as you do rattle a mean Pom-Pom.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Rickety,

As you KNOW,there's NOTHING fhuqking funnier than a fhuqking Texan TRYING to "talk" rifles...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,for feigning a First Fhuqking Clue.

Hint.

KchuntShoot,

The only thing you "bump",is your pointy head while licking windows...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING so hard.

As an aside,I cain't even know what an "AI" is?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

'am1,

I sent The Kali Kid some rather EPIC video and pics today...ask her to share with you,as I cain't find your number in my foolproof "system".(grin)

98% elder vintage 700. You know,just another Safe Queen. Hint. LAUGHING!

Your heart has GOTTA be in it,to crack one of them "fragile" braed 700 handles.(grin)

I'm talkin' fhuqking MECHANICAL means. Hint. LAUGHING!

This'll be enough to get Whiners RE-Whining! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless their hearts,for doing their best,with what INCREDIBLY fhuqking little they "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................
Finally!! It's that name-calling ass-hole we were all expecting to show up! Had to get half a fifth into yourself before you felt "right", eh BS?
The pending 284 Rem Mag,will be fhuqking funny too! Hint.

I'll be watching.. 3.6" should be good for the little 7 to do it thing with 180's I'd bet. You'd make ol Bob smile with that rig on a P64..
And he post pictures of some beat down POS while he gives us all [bleep]?
KchuntShoot,

I'm VERY happy to be,that which you need MOST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rest ASSURED,the last thing I'd wanna do,is to knowingly swipe ANY of the Sweet Satisfactions,of your Imagination and Pretend. Mainly because it's all you've "got". Hint. LAUGHING!

In fairness however,I did forget to account for "The Bump" and it's 30" 1.400" straight "contoured" spout. My bad. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

'retzs,

The BEAUTY of a Custom,is aligning THE Boolit Trifecta...RPM,Throat Geometry and COAL. Even a schitty fhuqking Pre-'64 70 can do that,given a shred of sense and a Plumber who listens. Hint.(grin)

Bob would be PROUD and yankin' spouts!

Laughing!...............

Rickety,

I rather enjoy how a Lone CLUELESS Window Licking Texan in her hair net,SUDDENLY "transforms"into a "we" or an "all"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You've ZERO baseline,to begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude and I getta' kick out of your fruitless efforts,that soooooooooo very CONSUME your every thought and hilarious "move". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Crying so hard Karen and sooooooooooo often.

Hint.

'retzs,

The BEAUTY of a Custom,is aligning THE Boolit Trifecta...RPM,Throat Geometry and COAL. Even a schitty fhuqking Pre-'64 70 can do that,given a shred of sense and a Plumber who listens. Hint.(grin)

Bob would be PROUD and yankin' spouts!

Laughing!...............

I don't know if he'd fashion a rifle with a big tube, but the man wasn't scared of RPM's. He was the supreme teacher that RPM's don't hurt good bullets and only make stuff work better in most cases. I do know he'd get a kick outta the big tubed 7.
SELDOM do The Astute yank a spout,simply to Bump contour...though OFTEN to increase RPM and Throat in accords to COAL. Bob got that,thus the impetus to yank and renew. Hint.(grin)

Reserve RPM's are a Rifle's BEST Friend and I enjoy CLUELESS Window Lickers naysayin',despite unknowingly partakin' and for multiple decades of Dumbfhuqktitude. FUNNY schit! Hint.

Nothing matters more than balance/handling,under the courteous assumption,that THE Trifecta is in order. It's never been difficult to pinpoint them that shoot and them that talk about same,ala their GoogleFu.(grin)

Bless their hearts for TRYING though.

Hint.

Fck'n sheer poetry. Hah!
Back in bidness and now prolly 99.99% condition. Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Bless their hearts,for doing their best,with what INCREDIBLY fhuqking little they "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

A guy has the book smarts & money to build some of the best hot rods out there. Has the talent & puts fort the training to use them. But ain't got enough common sense the check the fugging oil. That one simple little thing throws it all out the window.

The sad, psychotic part is, he brags about it.
I am saying this from the couch, but, I think your assessment is incorrect.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Finally!! It's that name-calling ass-hole we were all expecting to show up! Had to get half a fifth into yourself before you felt "right", eh BS?

If you would listen with your ears rather than your mouth you might learn something
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

What part, or all? I'm a big boy & I welcome constructive critique. cool
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock

If you would listen with your ears rather than your mouth you might learn something

And use your secret squirrel decoder ring!
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock

I DGAF what Stick knows. He isn't the only one that knows things about firearms and ammunition, and other people speak English. When questions are met with insults, as on this very thread, no one is going to learn anything. GFY.

Ok, I think common sense runs strong and for decades has lead to refinement and then improvement beyond that. Lots of hard knocks. Big phucqking deal about one bolt, or twenty, it's a drop in the damned bucket and anyone that can afford attention knows it. Where's the inherent weakness in shooting systems in extreme wet coastal conditions? He knows without assumption. Furthermore, without strong doses of sense, common and otherwise, he'd been crushed to death, drowned or torn up many times over. Take what you want from that which gets posted, or don't, that's your deal, however, in my opinion your assessment that common sense is lacking, was woefully incorrect.
Dumbo and KchuntShoot: THE Covid Queens...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Personally,I rather enjoy your Crying Karen Vagina Monologues and Melting Snowflake Routines,mainly because none of it is an "Act". Hint. LAUGHING!

You Drooling Fhuqktards eagerly read my every fhuqking word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously,with surging Estrogen Levels coursing your pencil necks. Now schit do NOT,get any fhuqking funnier than that! Hint. LAUGHING!

I find it fascinating,that you CLUELESS Fhuqktards flatter yourselves by hinting that you could "learn" anything. All you can "do" is add even more very WELL founded Insecurities to your boundless list and Whine. That's it,full stop and the only fhuqking reason it is HILARIOUS,is because you Crying Kchunts are doing your best. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you Bleacher Gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"! Now you be fhuqking SURE to find me "mistaken" and I'll happily use itty-bitty words,to rub your nosesfurther in your very own Magnificent STUPIDITY. Dare ya'. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now I'm forced with a real debacle here,as I cain't find my last order of 30mm rings(Swiffers and 'Horn's) and Northern LITE is setting 3/4's butt nekked and chomping at the bit. I remember loaning some out,but cain't know where that parcel went?!? Prolly say "fhuqk it!" and hit the Store. Hint.

Bless your hearts for so moghtily clinging to every word and rest assured,there'll be film at 11:00.

Keep on Licking Windows,as you impatiently wait.

Hint.

Ok, I think common sense runs strong and for decades has lead to refinement and then improvement beyond that. Lots of hard knocks. Big phucqking deal about one bolt, or twenty, it's a drop in the damned bucket and anyone that can afford attention knows it. Where's the inherent weakness in shooting systems in extreme wet coastal conditions? He knows without assumption. Furthermore, without strong doses of sense, common and otherwise, he'd been crushed to death, drowned or torn up many times over. Take what you want from that which gets posted, or don't, that's your deal, however, in my opinion your assessment that common sense is lacking, was woefully incorrect.

Boomer, thank you for your assessment. Good points on Shtick staying healthy doing what he does. Common sense very well may not the best definition & I stand corrected. My opinion, or even the proper definition of the quirk doesn't matter. Not that he would care, but his destructiveness, & dis-respect for things, even if they are his, & he can afford a hundred more, still shows something is just a bubble or two off.

Dumbo,

Rest ASSURED,that The Astute simply take the first hand Facts and apply 'em,while you set there Cryin'...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Put ALL in context and for even more oblivious HILARITY,mention what you "do" for a "living". HINT. Laughing!!!

Now...back to Northern LITE. Jack makes some good stuff,but less IS very often more. The metal has mettle,but it's a shame that one cain't do the Flipaloo to maximize ring spacing(though he obviously makes a 1-piecer that'll grant that. Nice opportunity to streamline and remove even more weight from a Featherweight. Reupold Mediums are NO joy,so High's by literal default,even when talking 42mm obj)Google it!). Hint. LAUGHING!

Have a herd of 208 'Max to whistle through and I reckon it'll stay sub 3 MOA. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your perpetual Meltdown,you Crying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

Dumbo,

Rest ASSURED,that The Astute simply take the first hand Facts and apply 'em,while you set there Cryin'...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Put ALL in context and for even more oblivious HILARITY,mention what you "do" for a "living". HINT. Laughing!!

Hint.

I'll bet the farm you'll not disappoint with a Sophomoric crack or 5, but I'll tell what I did before I started hiding indoors or, shooting every day.

20+ years a an Industrial maintenance tech.
20 years as a Tool & Die maker
3 years as an Iron worker & Rigger
3 years as a Harley mechanic.

Just barely enough time in for at least one astute observation a month. You got August. Thank me later. Holding breath. crazy
Dumbo,

Rest ASSURED,nobody can belittle you,better than YOU can,simply by doing your best...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'd of NEVER "guessed" you to be a Pavement Pounding Spoon Fed Office Queen. HINT. LAUGHING!

Now...back to Northern LITE. 'Tis an intellesting set of findings and some more Reupold HUMOR. I swapped out (3) sets of Reupold 30mm rings in the Store,because my initial set of 'em,wouldn't make up tight to the receiver on the rear base. There wasn't a set in the Store that would,nor was there a set of OEM Ruger's there that would NOT. I tried (6) OEM Ruger rings I had laying around and all of them made up just fine. Cost me $105 to walk out the door with the Reupolds,for even more humor. Hint

Anywhoo,now it looks like I'll be Jack'n around(literally) and will go full circle. $45 for the Weaver's and the best pitch available,less tearing sumptin' apart and I don't tend to roll that way. The Boys credited me back,no problem there,if only like always. Coulda' wore a mask,but didn't! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for eagerly awaiting updates.

Film at 11:00.

Hint.

I have to laugh every time one of these threads come up. I tune in just for the entertainment value- Stick is the Trump of 24hourcampfire- he sets them up and knocks them down just for fun....

If you had grown up (?) in a situation where every day might be your last because of what you do for a living, you would treat every day like a holiday and throw crap back and forth with your "cell mates" just to keep up the banter instead of hanging on the harsh reality of what it would be like to get crushed 100 + miles from anywhere and a couple hour wait for heli to get to you and out ....

And the alternate language Stick uses? A bit of poetry, a bit of humor, a bit of familiarity with something he does every day that most guys do a couple times in a lifetime, and above all- he isn't going to make it easy to get the info you want or need from him unless you really want it. You're going to have to work for it a bit....

Growing up with 3 brothers and 4 Sisters who may be as tough as my brothers taught me a thing or two about flipping crap to survive and laughing about it afterwards.... you guys might give it a thought or two.... or make an effort to make a "Stick to English" dictionary so you can make the most out of his posts while you can.... smile

Stick, you're holding out on me- I didn't realize the affection you had for the Pre 64 Winchester wares.... I'll be curious to see how the new tubes and accessories work out on them.... next thing we know, you'll be having a custom wood stock carved for your next rifle.... LOL... you let me know and I'll start on one tomorrow....

Bob
A 7WSM or 7RM in an 8" twist barrel sending 180's at 2900-3000 fps is a beast to beyond 1400.

Good gawd I have one of these! Ok, where do I start.... Hmmmmm.
I don't think you can improve too much on a 6.5 Spiffy throated for and shooting 147's close to 3000fps, or a 7mm Magnum Spiffy throated for and shooting 180's at close to 3000fps, in terms of rig weight, ability to efficiently and accurately get to 1400, recoil, cost of components, etc.
Bob,

For some reason,it just NEVER goes the way Crying Karens "think" it will. Hint.(grin)

I reckon I'm never gonna embrace Retardation and fhuqking Whining,if only to the chagrin of Window Lickers everywhere. Their fhuqking STUPIDITY certainly ain't my "fault" and if I could make 'em stop saying STUPID schit,I simply wouldn't,because oblivious humor is ALWAYS the best! Laughing!

Had an Old Boy make a DUMB move,on the typically unforgiving Coast Range,to retrieve a wedge he'd driven in an Old Growth blowdown run. Hell...even his Bucker told him not to,but he had the first nickle he ever made and wasn't gonna donate a 12" K&H to the cause! Rolling it out of the cut,shifted the run and there he set pinned like a maggot,with the tail of the rootwad across him,with a now broken hip. He(we) were lucky,that we had Comm's to the LZ and could summons the '64 as per whim,but weather was rooted and so the wait began. 9hrs later,the Ship could fly and somehow THE Pilot,unfhuqked the situation by picking it off of him,then returned with a stretcher on the hook. Old Fhuqker was TOUGH and for some reason didn't shock out an die,but did mention "Morphine!" a few 1000 times,while smiling through the pain. Why it wasn't a compound fracture,I'll never know. He healed,but never Cut again. Hint.

You know it's a long dirty day,when folks draw straws to see who's gonna protect a corpse on the hillside overnight with a rifle,so Brownies don't consume same and grant opportunity for the Authoroties(Troopers) to survey the scene. That while Crying Karen waxes eloquent upon how VERY fhuqking Tender her Feelers are! Hint. LAUGHING!

Now...back to Northern LITE. Try as I could,my digits just wouldn't allow me to Jack around,so I went Plan Fhuqking B. I got lucky remembered,I had (1) other rifle I could shoot.(grin) Hint. LAUGHING!

I was giving my Big 'Rona talk at work last Hitch to The Boys,as Policies were changing and was doing a rather GOOD job,if only because I prolly "get by" in Public Speakin'. Anywhoo...I was hitting some high points on the potential of this and that,mainly because it's my job to cascade such information and one of my guys goes "Just HOLD the fhuqk on on and let me tell you ONE fhuqking thing!" (which did pique my curiosity,if only in fairness) and then he immediately continued..."Just so YOU know,I've stuck my tongue up Hookers' azzholes and I'm not afraid of the fhuqking Bat Flu". I was SO proud,that I nearly shed a tear! I simply clapped my hands and said "now THAT is worthy of both a T-shirt AND a fhuqking Bumper Sticker!". I'm not programmed to Doom or Gloom and if things go South,I want ME on my side.(grin) Hint. LAUGHING!

As Winny's go,I've had wayyyyyyyyy too fhuqking many,which often embarrasses me,because guys like me should KNOW wayyyy better than that! I've had/have 'em in Pre-War,Pre-64,Transition and Post,as 70's go. The best one I ever had was a Goat Fhuqk CRPF Coyote in 7 Whizzum and what a fhuqking hammer it was/is(pard fhuqked me outta it,but he still rolls it). This last Pre-64 piece of schit,wears a Custom Dudelicker stock,with a trimmed OEM spout and I really should bolt a Reupold atop it in WAM's,then fling it around and watch it unkchunt itself,if only for more Humor. Talk about a fhuqking zero SHIFT!!! Hint. Laughing!

I've got my nose in the wind for a Winny 42,for GrandBaby to cut teeth upon. His Vudoo should hit the porch before too long and there's a Superposed salted away in his honor. If I didn't love him so much,I'd build him a Pre-64 Goat Fhuqk,but he's coasting with a Fieldcraft 243 and more than a few Krunchentickers,so my frets is nil. Glad I snagged a spare Garrow Hummer,while I could too. Must be rough?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

It's never been difficult to tell who shoots and who don't.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

P.S. I'll huckle you a video of boys rolling ROUGH,if for even more perspective..............

KchuntShoot,

Here's to the Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,"getting" to Google all those things...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Ain't it a right proper and fascinatin' Dichotomy,that you "get" to summons your Imagination and Pretend,to fuel your GoogleFu and I simply get to swing doors open and take 'em shooting? Hint. LAUGHING!

If only for conversation,I don't have a 224 Speedmire that won't reach the 1550yd line Supersonic,in the afternoon's atmosphere,at Low Tide. Read that again. Now one more time. Let it marinate,then Google it. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'm "fairly' sure they don't kick much either. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart and fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" too!

Hint.

KchuntShoot,

Here's to the Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,"getting" to Google all those things...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Ain't it a right proper and fascinatin' Dichotomy,that you "get" to summons your Imagination and Pretend,to fuel your GoogleFu and I simply get to swing doors open and take 'em shooting? Hint. LAUGHING!

If only for conversation,I don't have a 224 Speedmire that won't reach the 1550yd line Supersonic,in the afternoon's atmosphere,at Low Tide. Read that again. Now one more time. Let it marinate,then Google it. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'm "fairly' sure they don't kick much either. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart and fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" too!

Hint.

No, dude, I don't suck dicks, and don't want you to blow me, but thanks for the offer, I guess. I'm good. Let's just keep the conversation about firearms, huh?
KchuntShoot,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that the only thing you can bring to the table,are the perpetual reiterations of your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least now you'll be able to say you've "seen" a 224 Speedmire and that makes it a BIG day for you and your ilk. Hint. LAUGHING!

It seems I have more than (1),which is "weird". Hint. LAUGHING!

What's REALLY fhuqking "weird",is I've more than (2). Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart and fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" with your latent Man Fantasies.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................
Where does the .22 Creedmire rate with the other .22's , performance wise? I can't seem to find the specs on that beast with my limited search skills... wink

Bob
A bumped up 22-250, & preferably with a fast twist. The heavier bullets & slower powders might give it a bit more barrel life than a 220 Swift which ain't nothing to brag about.

But with the fast twist, longer range for a .224 & low recoil.
Bob,

The 224 Speedmire in Virgin form,equates to 95% of a 22-250 AI or Swift,as capacity goes. Hint.

'Course I shoot all of them and in multiple rifles,if only to the chagrin of the Imagination and Pretend of Window Lickers everywhere. Hint. LAUGHING!

1000 words.

Alpha 224 Speedmire Virgins with 75's,load to kiss a piece Of Fhuqking Schit Krieger 1-7.7" 22-250 AI's throat.Hint.

The fireformed "transition" of same. Hint.

Food for thought. Hint.

As an aside,I'd REALLY listen to Dumbo,because her GoogleFu is "powerful",as is her Imagination and Pretend. Shooting her mouth and Imagination,"count" to her and her ilk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless her heart for TRYING though.

Hint.

That's a sexy looking little devil, that's for sure... Since I barely use my 22-250 any more since my 223AI has been in the safe, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't gain enough to make the investment worthwhile... at least at the moment... but knowing me, it will stick in the back of my mind until it drives me crazy.... wink

Bob
Bob,

I have a 1-7" Mike Rock 22-250 SALAMI too(and a few others),which just "happens" to level the field. I also gun 88's outta multiple 22 PPC Improved Krunchentickers and them bitches are WICKED. Hint.

The 88 has RE-Written The Book,like no other. You reap .243" 105/08/10 BC's,with less recoil and powder. Boolits cost less,velocities are better and they CRUNCH schit. Hint.

My "problem" is,I simply shoot them all and in a multitude of Platforms. For a straight Utility Rifle,I'll take a 7" RPM Speedmire in .224" with 88's. Mainly because,I shoot ALL the others in comparison. Hint.

Boolits just "happen" to still matter...despite the Fantasies of them who DREAM.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............
Hey Stick,

How ya been man?

How well do the 88's slip transonic in the 1-7"?

Thanks,

Higgins
I died.

Twice.

LAUGHING!

The 88's dig EXCEPTIONALLY and I'm unaware of a zook,at any velocity,upon any Critter(Dogs,Hogs,Bucks,Elks,Mooses or Bears). The 6mm's simply COWER,as per the numerical descriptors. Hint.(grin)

I've never pushed them past 3300fps,so can only relate from there.

Hint..................
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/102050862

I've got some hundreds of these. So far, from a long-throated 25" 243 AI and R-26, I've gotten them to 3200 and a bit more. I've only tested them to 300 yds, but they shoot really well. I'll test their .624 G1 soon. We'll see if the 88 can run, but I don't think it can. I'm sure a 6.5 with SAUM capacity would do even more and better. I don't know why we need to pretend otherwise.

Thanks for a bunch of foul-mouthed drivel and 'know-just-enough-to-be-an-ass'ism, Twig. Throw some rifles in the gravel, and rust some bolts for me. Thanks.
Bob,

I view the 224 Speedmire as a Niche Bitch. When atmospherics roil and rumble,it'll shoot THROUGH alotta schit and is rather fhuqking spectacular,in said regard. I need to build a Krunchenticker so chambered. Hint...................

KchuntShoot,

That must be VERY "exciting",for someone like you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now DO tell about a "long throated" 243AI. Which receiver are you TRYING to "talk" about and at what COAL and how much freebore? DBM,BDL or ADL(pardon my shootin' said chambering in all of 'em). Hint. LAUGHING!

I'd rather gun 224 Speedmire than 260AI or 264 Twat-Six,mainly because I've got 'em all,shoot 'em side by each and will happily leave all Pretending to you and your ilk. Hint. LAUGHING!

"Your" Google "pictures" are a NICE touch. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart and Man Lust Fantasies.

Hint.

I keep "forgetting" that I have a .243" bore or two. Hint. LAUGHING!

Here's how I Google stuff. Hint.

Now weren't one of these DUMB Fhuqks trying to "talk" Swift? Hint. LAUGHING!

The "dreaded" Speedmire/243AI Showdown. Hint. LAUGHING!

Some folks simply gun a "few" 243 Bores side by each,in like conditions. Hint. LAUGHING!

Ooooopsie! Hint. LAUGHING!

Always wanted a 6BR,but have never seen one. hint. LAUGHING!

You were TRYING to "talk" Rifle "specs"...so do tell. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with your Man Lust Fantasies.

Hint.

Got purty quiet...I didn't wanna' steal ANY "thunder". Hint.

Got my answers, & then some. Had fun. Not sure the horse needs to be beaten any further.

But if you're lonely............. I just farted.
Dumbo,

STUPIDITY ain't a "salve",but there you set..you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST.

Hint.

I'm not going to bother reading your drivel, Stick. I just don't give a fuuck. You are a tiny little guy in every way, and if I wanted abuse, I'd talk to your mom.

Going bear hunting today? Grin.
KchuntShoot,

It's simply your Imagination,so Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Just checked the Mail,and only saw (1) Bear. Pardon that being a YEAR's worth of "excitement" for you and your ilk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............
dirty diaper boy needs to go back to banging his sister and stop trying to talk to real men . he is to stupid to know how dumb he is
I don't remember any 88s making equipment lists of any winners.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I don't remember any 88s making equipment lists of any winners.

I was surprised to see the 88's have better numbers than the 108's I shoot in my 6C FC, should be fun this year slinging 88's the through the 22-250 FC.
© 24hourcampfire