Home

I finally got a break and took the 6 Creed to the range to finish break in and test some loads...
Sure looks pretty

[Linked Image]

I’m at around 65 rounds right now, and picked one load right at 3080 fps, then got her zeroed in on some steel at 600, 800, and 1000 yards.
It’s a good feeling to zing the plates even before you have her running (past breakin), but I was staking them in at 600 & 800... , 1,000 was hitting but not so tight that I started rapid firing.

anyway - sure looks pretty on the bench
Posted By: pullit Re: Range day for the PRS rifle - 07/29/20
nice looking rig
Nice! Thats a sweet looking rig
Damn nice!
nice looking rifle, congrats!
Originally Posted by Spotshooter

I finally got a break and took the 6 Creed to the range to finish break in and test some loads...
Sure looks pretty

[Linked Image]

I’m at around 65 rounds right now, and picked one load right at 3080 fps, then got her zeroed in on some steel at 600, 800, and 1000 yards.
It’s a good feeling to zing the plates even before you have her running (past breakin), but I was staking them in at 600 & 800... , 1,000 was hitting but not so tight that I started rapid firing.

Tell us about it (scope, barrel, action, stock, etc.). TIA
Originally Posted by Spotshooter

Sure looks pretty

[Linked Image]

I see it has a gear shifter. Where is the motor..
© 24hourcampfire